News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

CFWA Pro wrestling ELIMINATION chamber match round 2

• 34 Replies

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
CFWA Pro wrestling ELIMINATION chamber match round 2
« on: June 02, 2023, 05:19:37 PM »
ROUND 2 ..... Like first round.
End of this one 2 more ladies eliminated, by least amount of votes.
Leaving the final 2 to go head to head.

Goriilla: "Listen to this sell out crowd, in attendance."
"They love these ladies they love this event!"

Weasel: I can't believe WrestlefunJ and Nicole M got eliminated."
"They should have had me manage them." "They should have used a chair, a kendo stick anything, for the win!"

Gorilla: "Best thing any of these ladies could have done." "Is not listen to your garbage Weasel."

Weasel: "Oh shut up banana breath." "Don't get me upset in front of my fans."

Gorilla: Yeah all one of them, and he's a weasel!"
"Let's get back to the action in the ring!!"

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
Re: CFWA Pro wrestling ELIMINATION chamber match round 2
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2023, 05:21:24 PM »
YOUR MAIN EVENT PRO WRESTLING LADIES!!

SINFUL SENORITA CARMEN
AUNTYANDREA
CHLOE WRESTLES
BUSTYTIFFANY35

Offline Sinful Senorita Carmen

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2023, 06:24:22 PM »
The two smaller girls got eliminated, now I am left with three big opponents or at least taller and all heavier than me.   I look around and try to decide who I go after first here.   

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2023, 06:39:06 PM »
I see Chloe looking over at me as I smirk.  She is even bigger than Tiffany, but in order to win the elimination chamber I need to beat all of those in the ring so why not go for the biggest first?

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2023, 08:12:55 PM »
I walk towards Chloe and lunge at her, but then back off.   I try to come back at her a second time but then back off.  I try to get her to chase me around a little in an attempt to tire the bigger girl out.

Offline ~Sophie~

• God Member
  • Hopefully, no screw ups this time
« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2023, 12:51:42 AM »
Unbelievable !!!!! Good luck to all of the girls here, although I have my favorites  :)

What I CANNOT under stand is why someone hasn't pulled Andrea's head off yet ?  If I had signed up, she would already have packed her bags.  >:(
When problems confront you in life, knock them down

Offline BustyTiffany35

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2023, 06:06:51 AM »
2 down, 3 to go.

The Tramp Janey and Nicole have been eliminated, leaving me with the Sinful Carmen, the towering Chloe, and the phantom menace that is Aunty Andrea. Still feeling heated over Chloe duping me and knocking me flat on my ass, I decide to lock my sights on her. I see that Carmen's already drawn her attention, but is avoiding any real contact. Maybe she's trying to get Chloe to chase her in an attempt to tire her out? Bait her into revealing an opening? Whatever the case may be, I notice the big gal's attention is now drawn squarely on Carmen, which gives ME a lil' bit of an opening..

Quietly positioning myself so I'm directly behind Chloe, I wait until the bigger gal gives chase to Carmen - then, I break into a RUN, charging at Chloe from behind! I'm about five feet away from her when I duck down low and aim to drive my shoulder into the back of her knee--

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: June 03, 2023, 04:11:32 PM »
Gorilla: "This just in." "Some kind of disturbance out in the concession area."
"Some kind of fight going on between WrestlefunJ and Nicole M."
"Fans heard things to the tune of YOU BITCH that was the last nacho cheese."
 "Here's a beer for you slut!"

"We are sending a camera crew out there." "Hopefully we can give you some video images a bit later."
"Now back to the action inside the ring."

Offline Dangerous_Deb

« Reply #8 on: June 03, 2023, 05:32:27 PM »
Well, round II is getting to a good start and, once again, I see that Chloe is in the lead.  I enjoy that, because after she wins this, I plan on giving her the biggest match of her life.  Keep doing your thing, honey and beat them all.

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: June 03, 2023, 05:58:44 PM »
Chloe gets distracted for a second by one of her cheering fans or future rivals?  I charge at her and leap at her attempting to send a dropkick aimed at her chest to send her back against the cage wall

{alt}

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: June 03, 2023, 07:11:19 PM »
After missing the dropkick, I see Chloe have a stare down with Tiffany.   I get back to my feet, get behind Tiffany and try to shove her into Chloe to get the two bitches to beat the shit out of each other so I can keep energy.  Andrea is sleeping or something in her corner, not sure what her intentions are but I gotta keep the most fresh here and let the bigger girls wear each other out.

Offline BustyTiffany35

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: June 03, 2023, 10:03:42 PM »
I succeeded in getting the big gal Chloe down, flattening her on her stomach across the canvas. I wasn't expecting her to recover so quickly, and as she turns over onto her back her long, toned legs also spread out into the air. Before I can straighten myself up, those long legs tangle around me and ensnare me! Those muscular thighs clamp around me, pinning my arms to my sides and slightly behind my back, crushing my ribs while driving the air outta my lungs! I let out a gasping cry and collapse to my knees in front of Chloe, her power legs tangled around me, crushing me, and I glare hotly at her while gritting my teeth. I can feel my cheeks burning red, both from the air being driven from my captured body and from the humiliation of being captured by this big gal.

"Nnnhh.. oh darlin' after what, you did earlier, you deserve, nothing, but dirty tactics," I hiss through clenched teeth, straining mightily to break her suffocating scissors. "I'll repay ya, properly, for your "leniency" you lil'--NNGH!!"

Just as I feel my arms begin to pry Chloe's strong legs apart - someone shoves me from behind, causing me to lose my focus and balance. I fall further into Chloe's grasp, her legs snaring around my arms and upper torso once more, the pressure reapplied even more so. I let out a scream, shutting my eyes and writhing helplessly, the air escaping me even faster now...

{alt}
« Last Edit: June 03, 2023, 10:04:38 PM by BustyTiffany35 »

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: June 04, 2023, 04:02:54 AM »
Gorilla: "Just getting word. There seems to be some kind of fight going on."
"Out at the concession stand area, between WrestlefunJ and Nicole M.
"Fans hearing comments like "That was the last nacho cheese you bitch."
 "Here's some beer for you slut!"

"We'll try to get a camera out there to see what is going on."
"Now back to the action in the ring."

• God Member
« Reply #13 on: June 04, 2023, 05:36:59 PM »
I laugh as I see Tiffany crashing towards Chloe.  COME ON YOU TWO, DESTROY EACH OTHER!!!! I say as I look out to the crowd point to my head like I am so smart as I get a lot of boos.   

• God Member
« Reply #14 on: June 06, 2023, 05:03:01 AM »
As Tiffany and Chloe struggle, I climb up the cage part way, the get myself up on a corner of the ring.  I stand on the top rope and then leap at the both of them, I try to aim my legs so that I am able to dropkick each of them.