News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

The Coven Part IV

• 0 Replies

Offline Mosca

The Coven Part IV
« on: June 02, 2023, 07:47:55 PM »
28 Days. Kait had 28 days to finish her preparations for the fight. Finish, because, of course, she'd been preparing for this fight for two years now. 28 days to finish, and almost all of what she could do now would be mental. She'd keep working out, of course, as she always did, but additional "practice" fighting was off the table now. Amanda couldn't be seen with her...just in case.

Oh, both Kaitlyn and Amanda knew they weren't being watched or anything. But, someone they knew might see them together and that information might get back to Absynthe, who would immediately assume that Amanda had been in on what the High Priestess no doubt saw as treason. The blonde was sure none of that would matter, sure she would dethrone Absynthe before she could take revenge  on Amanda with an outside challenge. But. Just in case. Just in case. So they stayed in touch by phone and text only.

28 Days. People say that time is strange, but it isn't. It's just time. It's people's perception of time that can be strange. And Kait felt all of that strangeness during those 28 Days. Some of those days went by rapidly. When she was busy at work, for example, she'd look up and it would be almost five and she'd realize one of those days had flown by. Other days, when work was slow or she found herself with little to occupy her mind, the clock didn't seem to move at all. It was on one of those days, a Sunday, when she'd tried every distraction she could think of and none worked, that she'd picked up her phone and texted Amanda. "How's HP?" she asked, using the abbreviation for "High Priestess". She hadn't seen the brunette beauty since the night of the challenge. There was no answer. Instead, the phone rang. It was Amanda.

"She called an informal meeting yesterday," the brunette began, with no preamble. "I've never seen her so angry."

"Imagine how angry she's going to be when my tits whip hers," Kait said with a smile.

"She said she's going to make an example out of you," Amanda replied. "Thing is, she thought she was past the challenges, that she was safe as High Priestess. And, now..."

"And now," Kait replied, "She wants to make sure I'm the last challenge for a long time. Well, I'm going to be the last challenge, period."

"You need to listen to me, Kait," Amanda said quietly. "She's serious about this..."

"So am I,": the blonde shot back.

"You aren't hearing what I'm saying," Amanda said, voice rising. "She plans to punish you so much no one will ever take the chance again..."

"How long can she leave me hanging on the basement wall, Amanda..."

"Listen to me!" Amanda was nearly shouting now. "It's...more than that. Hanging girls from the wall is what she's always done, Absynthe. But...the High Priestess chooses. The one before her, she used a paddle. Twenty strokes across the girl's bare ass..."

"I'm not afraid of being paddled," the blonde replied. "Since I'm not going to be. But, maybe I'll smack her bare ass a few times on her way out..."

"You're tits are the best I've ever faced," Amanda admitted. "But, you've seen her in action. Her arms and legs are very strong, and you can bounce a quarter off her ass. She uses those nails like talons to dig into the other girl's back. And, the way she grinds that rack into you! She's ferocious. And, you were right..."

"Wait," said Kait with a laugh. "I'm finally right about something?"

"Don't be an ass," Amanda shot back. "Nobody in the coven is bigger than a D. There are two of us and we were both there before she became High Priestess. Don't you get it? The only thing she's afraid of is some girl who's a double or triple D, a lot bigger than her. She's not afraid of anyone her size..."

"I'm bigger than her," Kait said.

"You're a C, just like her..."

"All Cs are not created equal. Mine are bigger. Mine are better. They'll beat hers."

"I hope you're  right," the brunette replied. "Because, it's not a paddle I'm worried about..."

"OK," Kait said softly. "Out with it. What is it?"

"I've never seen anything worse than the paddle," Amanda began. "But I've heard stories. There are nipple clips down there..."

"What?" Kaitlyn sputtered.

"That's right," Amanda continued. "They play around with you until they get hard and then clip them on your nipples. I can't imagine how much that hurts, especially when your boobs have just been crushed in a tit-fight."

"Shit," was the blonde's one-word reply.

"And, it's worse than that," the brunette said. "There are clamps down there. They wrap them around your boobs and tighten them. The stories I heard, nobody who saw those used ever heard someone scream that loudly..."

"Fuck!" Kait said.

"That's what she's thinking, Kait," Amanda said softly. "She didn't tell us that, but I know her and I know how she thinks. She's going to beat you and humiliate you and torture you and ruin you so that no one ever challenges her again."

"She's not..." Kaitlyn began.

"Listen to me!" Amanda shouted. There's a way out of this and you need to consider taking it. You withdraw the challenge and resign. There are other covens and plenty of witches who aren't affiliated at all. I know you love this group's history and I know you want to change things, but it's not worth it. Hell, maybe I'll quit and go with you. It's not worth it, Kait..."

"I'm not quitting," said the blonde, an edge in her voice now. I'm going to beat her and expel her and the more of this shit I hear, the more I'm going to enjoy doing it."

That night, Kait was again chained to the wall in the basement, naked and freezing. Her nipples didn't need played with. They were hard from the cold. She shook, both from that cold and fear as Absynthe approached and snapped the clip on her right nipple. She whimpered, stifling a scream. She did the same as the bitch clipped her left nipple. The pain was excruciating and tears were pouring down her cheeks. But she wouldn't scream. The clamps were next. Absynthe placed one around each breast, then waved one of the other members forward. Absynthe took the left clamp and her hooded sister the right. They began tightening. And, very quickly, Kait began screaming, That's how she woke up. Screaming into her pillow.

It was 3am, and there was no way she was getting back to sleep. Work was going to suck tomorrow, but, she knew what she had to do. The bitch was getting in her head and that had to stop. She, she went down into the kitchen and put on some coffee. Then she opened her laptop and began typing. Typing out her plans for Absynthe's punishment and for the coven once the bitch was gone.