News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Part II: They asked me to record it: We all came (final)

• 0 Replies

Offline Ricatfightfan

• I'm actually a real author with a hardcore kink
Part II: They asked me to record it: We all came (final)
« on: June 03, 2023, 04:27:59 AM »
Part II: We All Came

The next Tuesday, I went home after work and picked up my wife. She was short, about 5’2”, 115 lbs, fiery red hair, cute pattern of freckles, dark-brown eyes, and oozed sexual energy. Her tits were average and her ass was nice and firm. It was a warm fall afternoon, and she was wearing a really short denim skirt, loose button-down shirt, and thigh-high stockings.

We got in the car, and she immediately flashed me her pussy. No panties under the skirt. Her little strip of red pussy hair was such a turn-on. I was excited.

She wanted to meet “the girls.”

We got to the bar, walked in, and took our seats. Sherri had her back to us, and was bent over, unable to see us in the mirrored wall behind the bar.

Sherri was wearing a super-short sports kilt, and her ass was on full display around a wedged, string thong.

My wife reached over and grabbed my junk, and squeezed. She knew I was starting to get hard. She then cleared her throat to get Sherri’s attention.

Sherri stood and turned and froze. Her tits jiggled behind her loose T-shirt. I noticed a slight scratch under her right eye and another on her left cheek. All three us kind of froze. I say kind of because I could feel my dick grow and felt pressure from my wife’s thigh. She spread her legs slightly.

I cleared my throat, said hi and ordered my beer. My wife asked for a soda. Sherri walked our beverages over and before she could say a word, my wife said “nice video.”

Sherri was in shock. She shot me a look like “she fucking knows?” And immediately turned around.

“Bitch, I said nice video,” my wife reiterated. “Shit was fucking hot. I have fingered myself fucking dizzy watching it. My pussy is sore from fucking my man while we watch it. My pussy is fucking soaked right now.”

I almost had to unzip my pants. My heart was racing. I had no idea what to expect when my wife wanted to come here, but I really enjoyed where this was going.

“I want more,” she said as she stood back from her stool, raised her skirt and seductively ran a finger over her pussy. 

“Oh my fucking god,” was the whispered reply I heard from Sherri, who I’m certain was trying to find her voice.

My wife sat back down and grabbed my junk again - hard. I could not find a word to say.

Just then the door opened and in walked Tanya. Tank top with no bra, and loose cotton shorts, her shoulder-length blonde hair tied in a pony tail.

She stopped in her tracks, looked at me, looked at my wife, looked at Sherri, who was frozen in time, and then announced “that must be the mrs.,” and walked up to the bar, put her arm over my wife’s shoulders and kissed her cheek.

My wife reached up and grabbed Tanya’s pony tail, pulled her face close and licked her from her chin to her ear.

Tanya stepped back in total shock. “What the fuck?” as she wiped her hand down the side of her face. I noticed some residual scratches on her face too.

“I want more of that video, slut,” my wife said. “I want to watch it for real.”

Tanya stepped further back in total shock, looked at me, looked at Sherri, back at me, back to my wife, her eyes wide, her mouth open… “You showed her?”

I had never seen Tanya become timid. She seemed embarrassed, which surprised me.

“Our house,” my wife interrupted the silence. “This weekend. I want a show. I want to watch you two fight for us.”

I had undo my zipper at this point. My dick was painfully hard.

Tanya looked at Sherri, back to me, and then back to my wife, shrugged her shoulders and said “ok.”

My dick was outside my pants. My wife started stroking my cock. She leapt from her seat onto my lap, threw her arms around my back and rode me like it was our last fuck ever - right there at the bar.

I looked at Sherri who had hiked her skirt and was fingering herself and in the mirror I watched Tanya slide off her shorts and insert two fingers inside her thong as well.

My wife let out a raspy, throated growl and she came. I was seconds behind her and shot my cum deep inside her.

She slapped me. She climbed off me without a word and headed to the bathroom to clean up. I shoved my dick back in my pants, and I could see both girls were close to orgasm when the door opened.

Two elderly guys walked in and didn’t notice anything out of the ordinary. They just missed a good fucking show - literally. I felt bad for them.

Sherri and Tanya didn’t talk to each other. There was definitely still some tension there.

My wife came back from the bathroom, and asked both girls for their cell numbers. After she added the contacts, she sent a group text that included me:

“7 pm 66 Pine St Saturday. I don’t care if you have to call out of work. Be there.”

“k”; “k” - vibrated to my phone.

My wife and I left.

Throughout the rest of the week came text details from my wife about Saturday night: what they were to wear, asking what kind of drinks they wanted, what kind of food we should have, how excited she was.

I stopped in the club Thursday afternoon after work. Little busy. Saw Sherri. It was weird, but I felt comfortable with her still, and I sensed the same toward me.

We had a few minutes to talk while I ordered a beer.

“Tanya has been being such a bitch since you were here Tuesday,” she said. “We almost fought on the stage during our set. I gotta be honest, I’m looking forward to Saturday.”

“Me too,” was all I could say in response as I saw Tanya come out from the changing room into the bar. She was about to start her set and looked so fucking hot. Dressed like a cheerleader.

Tanya waived me over, and gave me a quick kiss on my cheek. She looked over at Sherri and gave her the finger. “I want to fuck your wife,” she whispered in my ear. “Right after I kick Sherri’s ass.”

I looked Tanya in they eyes, and for the first time, I felt something deeper with her, beyond the craziness. I had that sense we could have started making out in the bar.

Just then her name was announced to take the stage. I watched part of her set as I finished my beer. I was about to leave when Sherri motioned me over.

She leaned over the bar and looked deeply at me. “I just want you.”

We looked at each other for a few seconds in silence. Then we remembered where we were, and she went back to work and I headed home.

I woke up Saturday morning to an empty bed. My wife was not a morning person. I rolled out, and went to start the coffee when I heard my own voice coming from the living room. Yup, she’s watching it again I thought to myself. I poked my head in the living room and saw my wife naked and spread eagle on the floor with four fingers in her pussy as she watched the video on the projector screen.

I hadn’t thought of that. I watched it on the desktop computer. It was on the scene where they were resting on their backs and I was recording them from floor level as they were heavily breathing. Seeing that on a six-foot screen was pretty fucking amazing. Watching my wife fist herself as it played? Holy fuck.

She noticed me as she was coming. She looked at me in the eyes as she fucking screamed and shuddered, and just yelled out “no for you!”

That was the rule. No sex or masturbation for me until Saturday night.

My wife finished up and then led me downstairs to our finished basement - where tonight’s battle would take place.

The basement had a linoleum tile floor, insulted walls and ceiling, and all the mechanical areas were well hidden out of the way. I had spent the last few days removing the exercise equipment and furniture to the far corners, leaving plenty of room for the girls.

The only furniture that remained in the area were four barstools and a couch. My wife demanded the heat turned up, and the room was 82 degrees. Warm enough to sweat for sure.

Pleased with the arena, we headed back upstairs, my wife leading the way. Half way up the stairs she stopped abruptly, causing my face to ram directly into the crack of her ass. She looked back and smiled. I wanted to wear that ass like a bicycle helmet in that moment but nope, “no for you.”

We spent the rest of the day making sure the house was clean and ready for guests.

I was in charge of the kitchen. I’m a decent cook, so made some appetizers and finger food. Set up a wine station with grapes, cheese and crackers, and then seasoned and started smoking a bunch of chicken wings. We love to host parties - even fight parties, apparently.

My wife set ground rules: I had to remain naked when inside the house. That was my only rule.  I had no issue with this. I had no idea of any other rules. After cooking all the food, I just needed a shower, I would be ready.

Around 5 pm, my wife went to go get ready. She was in the shower. I went back to the living room, and turned on the projector screen. I started watching the video, immediately experienced a raging erection, and immediately shut it off; “no for you.” Not my time to shine yet.

I was basically pacing around the house when I heard my wife leave the bathroom and head down the stairs.

I looked up to see my wife wearing the hottest outfit I had ever seen in, and it was simple, but so fucking sexy. It was just a leather strap around her waist, one around each thigh and a half cup bra that boosted her tits to look bigger and fuller. That was it. The leather highlighted that bright red strip of pussy hair. It looked so fucking sexy.

Then I noticed a syringe in her hand… “what the fuck is that?” I asked.

“It’s for you,” she said with a slightly evil grin. “It’s a penile injection for ED. You don’t have ED, but you won’t lose your erection for hours tonight, and that’s what I want.”

My dick was already hard, so it was easy to inject. The time was 6:30.

Well, at 6:55, a knock on the door followed by “it’s open!” gave entrance to Sherri, who was dressed in kind of business attire; a short skirt, blouse, stockings, and heals. She looked insanely attractive. She was carrying a bag, which I immediately offered to take.

She was taking in the sight of my wife and I, me naked, and her in leather straps. She was a bit mesmerized.

Before we could even begin any small talk, in walked Tanya. She was dressed very similar to Sherri, her black stockings contrasting to Sherri’s white.

Tanya had basically the same reaction to the scene as Sherri. She too had a bag. They two hadn’t even looked at each other yet. They were both two busy looking at my erection and my wife’s sexy fucking body.

I broke the ice with “wine?” I couldn’t think of anything else to say. This scene was a bit awkward for me. I wanted to fuck all three of them, and all three of them wanted to fuck me, and at least one of the girls wanted to fuck my wife. The vibe in the house was a mix of lust, tension, desire and jealousy. I liked it. I think we all did.

We walked into the kitchen before I even noticed I was carrying both bags.

“They go in our bedroom,” my wife directed.

As I turned to bring the bags to the bedroom, my wife issued another order. “Blouses and skirts off, now.”

I turned back around.

“You take the bags upstairs, that’s your job right now.,” my said she pointed past me. “You two, blouses and skirts, now.”

I got to the bedroom and dropped the bags. Both contained a change of clothes.

I went back downstairs and into the kitchen to notice a small pile of clothes and three mostly naked women in the kitchen. Both guests were wearing thin garters, no panties and no bras. My cock hurt. I had no idea if the injection kicked in yet. I just knew my cock had never been so hard.

The lack of dialog was starting to bother me.

“You three look fucking incredible,” and the looks I got said I should just keep my mouth shut.

I shoved some grapes in my mouth. Took a glass of wine and a step back.

My wife picked up a glass of wine and walked toward me. Then she turned and walked back until my cock was resting vertically in her ass cheeks. She applied pressure and took in the sight of the two insanely hot women in our kitchen.

That’s when I noticed Sherri’s and Tanya’s breasts start to rise and fall as their breathing was becoming more rapid.

“Slap her,” my wife said to neither of them directly.

Sherri swung first and loudly caught Tanya’s right cheek, and as she reacted, she connected with Sherri’s left.

My wife was crushing and grinding my cock with her ass. She reached down and massaged her clit as our guests circled each other in the kitchen.

“This is my night,” my wife announced. “You both fucked my husband. This is my night to watch you fight for me, and I’m fucking my husband - the whole time you fight. His cock is going to be inside me until you two are too tired to continue. Understood?”

“Yes, mistress,” they replied in unison.

Oh my fucking god! I could feel cum in my shaft with no desire to ejaculate. My dick was enormous.

“Sherri, slap her tit - hard,” my wife ordered.

Sherri reached back and delivered a painful slap to Tanya’s left tit.

“Tanya, now you,” my wife said as she motioned her to take her turn and stop focusing on the pain.

A cracking slap was delivered to Sherri’s right boob.

Both women kept circling and staring each other down in the kitchen.

“Ok, let’s have some wine,” my wife said as she stepped away from me and handed each guest a glass. Both accepted and slugged down half a glass each.

“I can’t wait to do this,” said Tanya. “I want to fuck you up, bitch.”

“You have no idea,” responded Sherri.

“Then let’s go to the basement,” my wife directed.

She then told both women to sit on a bar stool in opposite sides of the fighting area. Then she led me over to the sofa and backed into me again, inserting my incredibly sore cock into her soaking wet pussy. Then she undid the leather straps around here thighs and waist. They were adjustable. She wrapped them around our thighs and I helped with the waist. We were now bound together in a coital situation. She pressured me to sit back into the sofa.

The fighting area was about 10’x10’. My wife was having a hard time giving direction now that my cock was buried in her.

She may have had a plan for them to have some dialog or more preliminary action, but the only thing that came out of her mouth was “fight!” And she started furiously stroking her clit as both women stood from their stools and slid them against the wall.

The sounds of heals clicked on the flooring as they made their way toward each other - deliberately, with a sensual swagger.

I was ready to empty my balls but I couldn’t. Oh my god painful. But oh my god so hot.

They met in the center of the room, breast to breast, nose to nose, belly to belly and began rocking side to side in a circle together.

They were speaking but I couldn’t hear what they were saying. It was rapid and husky, and harsh.

Suddenly hands reached up to grab faces and hair, and thighs wrapped around each other, heads tilted back with eyes looking skyward, breasts mashed together, hands turned to fists, punches rained down on faces and into ribs and backs. Both women began shrieking with pain and rage and began to try and force the other to the floor.

My wife was having her first orgasm and fucking yelled like a warrior as she ground and shifted on my cock.

I was in pure amazement of the whole scene and just accepted the fact that my dick would be useless for a long time after tonight.

Rather than fall to the floor, the women tossed each other next to us on the couch. Sherri was on top of Tanya. It was already warm and smell of body fluids and sweat were already starting to permeate the atmosphere.

The women twisted and landed across our thighs. Sherri was still on top and in the perfect position for my wife to spank her ass, but instead she reached down and ran her fingers over the length of both of their pussies. I could’t exactly see what she was doing but I could totally hear the change in vocals between the warring women.

My wife twisted her face toward mine and embraced me in a sloppy tongue kiss as she caressed and fingered pussies. She was on cloud fucking 9.

Both women rolled off of us and onto the floor where the fighting became increasingly violent as they each vied to be on top. Scratches were forming on tits, faces and asses. Thudded punches were landing on ribs and bellies. Hair was being pulled with intent to pull each other’s heads off.

Side by side they fought like this for many minutes. Legs intertwining and slapping. Firm asscheeks clenching and releasing, flashing us their pussies occasionally…

I couldn’t take anymore, and if my wife wasn’t attached to me, she would probably cast upward three feet from the geyser of cum that shot out of my meat tube. Holy fuck. I thought I might pass out.

And I still had a massive boner as my creampie was running down our inner thighs.

Fuck this was so fucking hot.

Both fighters were now rubbing each other’s faces on the linoleum as their bodies jerked on the floor. A final few punches landed and they shoved apart from each other.

Both fighters slowly got to their feet and looked each other over to survey damage. Rosy red cheeks (faces and asses), scratches here and there on their faces and bodies. Strands of blonde hair that needed to be removed. Both breathing heavy, covered in a sheen of sweat. They looked fucking incredibly sexy with their garters and stockings torn, ripped and barely clinging to their bodies.

There was a case of water next to the couch and Sherri walked over and picked up two. She threw one at Tanya, and struck her in the side. The look on her face was pure hatred. She snapped the cap, took a quick sip, replaced the cap, and threw the bottle back at Sherri, striking her in the thigh.

“Fucking stop with the water bottles!” My wife yelled.

That’s when both fighters even acknowledged were in the room since the fight started. They both shot looks at us, and froze. The sight of my swollen cock stuffed inside my wife’s tight pussy with cum oozing out, must have been quite the sight to see. Having an audience sent my wife into overdrive as she pinched and stroked her clit, grinding hard and sending herself into a second orgasm that washed more cum from her pussy.

Both fighters began pacing the floor, sliding fingers between their sweaty, meaty pussy lips. They were becoming hyper sexual, and it was obvious they wanted to seek release.

My wife pointed to the bar stools. “Finger yourselves for me.”

They women each grabbled their stool, straddled it, and began giving my wife and I a show we will never forget. They furiously drove themselves to orgasm - screaming orgasms, soaking orgasms. Their pussy juice and sweat made the floor slippery.

Once their orgasms subsided, my wife directed them to put the stools back.

“Round 2 girls,” my wife said continuing to rock on my enormous rod.

Both fighters began circling each other around the room, eyeing each other, studying each other.

Tanya shook her tits at Sherri who returned the gesture. They circled closer.

Sherri spit at Tanya, and Tanya spit right back at Sherri. Then they both reached out and embraced in a bearhug and immediately fell to the floor.

Kneeing each other’s asses, side by side, slamming fists down on each other, they rolled around on the slippery floor. It was nearly impossible to maintain a top position at this point.

Pushing each other around the room was becoming tiring. It was apparent both fighters needed a real break.

I did too. My dick was really sore.

By mutual consent, both fighters rolled away from each other, now completely naked except for their heels, which they finally discarded because of the floor’s slippery condition.

Both women were hunched over and catching their breath as my wife undid out leather straps and freed my cock from her pussy. My dick was in much better shape than I imagined. It looked normal, just fuller, but man, painful.

“I fucking hate you, but I love this,” said Tanya as she tossed one of her heels at Sherri.

“Same, you fucking slut,” as she tossed the shoe back.

Both of them eventually got to their feet.

We decided to take a real break and go to the kitchen for drinks and food.

I stood up from the couch and all three women could not take their eyes off my dick. I wanted more release so bad.

My wife saw that I was in need.

We got to the kitchen and realized how bad we all smelled. It was decided the women could shower while I mopped up the basement and then I could shower before we continued any further.

My wife decided Sherri could shower first, then herself and then Tanya. Her logic was that this order kept everyone at a safe distance for trust.

I was departing to go mop the basement, and just as I turned, I could have sworn I heard my wife whisper “lick me clean, bitch.”

I started to turn around and heard “no for you,” and I didn’t bother arguing.

I could hear my wife coming from the area in the basement beneath the kitchen. I had no idea she had this kind of power and influence over other women. Pretty incredible. I just hoped Tanya brought a toothbrush because that had to be pretty nasty.

Anyway, I finished the basement just as Tanya finished showering. I left to go shower.

I returned from my shower to the kitchen and all three women could only focus on my dick. It was now 11:30 pm. My dick had no signs of slowing down.

That’s when I noticed the 14” inch double dildo on the counter.

“That’s for round three,” my wife stated. I didn’t ask.

We had some wine and finger foods in relative silence. As we maneuvered around the kitchen all three women were trying to get their hand on my cock without getting noticed. It was a highly erotic game for me, if no one else.

After a few minutes, my wife grabbed the dildo and simply said “basement.”

Sherri led the way, and I got the pleasure of seeing three incredibles asses leading the way.

Once we got to the area, my wife directed both girls to spread their legs and face each other on the basement floor. She plopped the dildo between them and simply said “bury it.”

Both women moaned as they inserted the dildo deep into their pussies.

“All the way, nothing exposed, clit to clit,” my wife ordered. Their smooth cum boxes glided solidly together over the shaft.

“Ugh, mmm,”

“uhhh, yeah”

Both women needed this release. They started grinding.

My wife stopped them.

“Pinch her nipple,” she said. “Hard.”

They both reached out and pinched and twisted a nipple, both faces twisted to a grimace of pleasure and pain.

“Slap her.”

Both women released their nipple and swung hard, stinging slaps to each other’s faces.

They both winced in pain and became flush with anger while gyrating the dildo between then.

“Pull hair.”

Both complied.

“Slap”

“Spit”

“Fuck”

Both women began rage fucking the dildo. Screaming curses at each other. Reaching out to pull hair, slap, grab breasts and nipples, and spit at each other.

My wife pulled me up from the sofa to stand over them.

“Cum.”

I started furiously jerking off over the sight of these two women.

My wife moved to stand opposite from me and shoved two fingers in her pussy, and began forcing herself to squirt cum on the women.

The sight, sounds, smells of all three women was too much and I shot a huge load of cum onto their tits and bellies and it slid down to their soaked pussies.

All three women went fucking crazy and all three howled as they came.

“Clean his dick.”

Both women hungrily sucked and liked my cock and balls and it felt so fucking good.

My wife pushed both women onto their backs in front me and began tracing her tongue up and down both of their bodies, licking up the sweat and cum and licking their clits clean until both women came again. 

Both women had left some cuts, scrapes and scratches that would most likely scar, but I guessed they would remember the story behind every one of them.

My cock finally started to become less painful. The fighters were tired. My wife was tired.

“Sleep here at our house if you want,” she said. “One rule: no clothes inside. You can fight more, drink more, eat more. I don’t care. You can sleep on a couch, in our bed, in a 69. I don’t care. I’ve had my fun and going to sleep.”

She looked at me and said “I don’t care what you do either,” good night.

And with that, she left the basement. 

I was spent. The girls were spent. We all just followed my wife to the bedroom and slept for two days.

Thankfully we all kept our jobs.

Things were different after that night.

Sherri and Tanya became friends, and then a couple. They have a landscaping business and have been married for 8 years.

My wife became a heavy drug user. She was never able to get the kind of high she had that night. We divorced after I found out she blew half of our savings on drugs. Last I heard she was homeless.

I was never the same after that night. I’m remarried to a woman who doesn’t even like porn. We have kids, a grandkid, and I don’t hang out with strippers anymore. I just write stories about them when I have the time.

The end.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2023, 11:30:29 AM by Ricatfightfan »