News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

The glasses will come off.

• 4 Replies

Offline hghunt999

• God Member
  • Fan of almost all things here on FCF
    • Not my page, but my stories are here under HG Hunt
The glasses will come off.
« on: June 05, 2023, 03:46:45 PM »
These MILFs and moms are wives of husbands who thrill watching their wives compete: titfights, sexfights, wrestling, and catfights. Marlie and Amber shared these breast-exposing pictures with each  other as they planned their rendezvous. They have agreed to a titfight and also willing to escalate to a catfight by either woman. The husbands are horny and the wives are keyed up and anxious to win. Stakes are set. Loser must orally service the winning wife for as long as the winner desires. Who will win?
HG Hunt

Offline rocknrick22

• God Member
Re: The glasses will come off.
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2023, 09:57:57 PM »
Excellent matchup HG and plot. Thanks for sharing.

Offline Ilovetofight

• God Member
  • Let's chat!
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2023, 10:00:26 PM »
[size=0px]Amber will defeat Marlie.[/size]
There is nothing hotter than two women settling their differences to see who the better woman is.

Offline 61mgm45

« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2023, 04:52:45 AM »
These MILFs and moms are wives of husbands who thrill watching their wives compete: titfights, sexfights, wrestling, and catfights. Marlie and Amber shared these breast-exposing pictures with each  other as they planned their rendezvous. They have agreed to a titfight and also willing to escalate to a catfight by either woman. The husbands are horny and the wives are keyed up and anxious to win. Stakes are set. Loser must orally service the winning wife for as long as the winner desires. Who will win?
its the same women.

Offline hghunt999

• God Member
  • Fan of almost all things here on FCF
    • Not my page, but my stories are here under HG Hunt
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2023, 03:16:22 PM »
I honestly never imagined them to be pictures  of the same woman. Could be I guess. Their glasses don't match and I don't think their hair color matches either. Either way, I fantasize over matchups like this scenario often and find them highly intoxicating!
HG Hunt