News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Juana vs Janeth

• 0 Replies

Offline machodelahembra

• I am a fan of females who know alphas and show it
Juana vs Janeth
« on: June 05, 2023, 09:11:25 PM »
I had to Puerto Vallarta in Guadalajara Mexico.

With a group of friends we went on vacation to one of those big resorts that has a big reception, where you can register up to 10 people.

At the same time as us, there was a group of women. Mature, old and young, two groups went separately and we had to have one group on the right side and the other on the left side.

We were finishing registering and I was the last of my group, at the same time next to me were two mature women approximately 35 to 40 years old.

A blonde and a brunette, both about 5ft 5inches, with not very large breasts, about 36B, but very well accommodated and in their place, tiny waists worthy of a beauty pageant,
Pronounced buttocks, round wide and standing, hair halfway back, thick and resplendent hair

From the first visual contact the 2 women showed their mutual antipathy.

I was able to hear at the time they registered that their names were: Juana M. and Janeth P.

It was very noticeable that the two did not keep quiet from the beginning, since they looked at each other with hatred, contempt and in a certain way challenging each other.

They both looked at each other out of the corner of their eyes and swept up and down. It is well known that two women who know they are pretty and have a body cannot be in the same place.

I watched them at the reception as they exchanged glances from time to time, they made faces with their mouths and their bodies spoke for them.
Suddenly they stared at each other and didn't lower their gazes, it was more than obvious that both of them were used to being the center of attention and that neither was used to stepping back in a female challenge.

I was in the middle, edited and excited to see these two females in a show that I never imagined in my life.

The groups of women with more going, began to whisper something to her that they were already hooked and that no one should intervene if no one from the other group did not.

When they finished registering us, the two of them took a step in front of me as if they wanted girls and passed by, bumping their shoulders lightly. War was declared!!

Each group headed to different sides with all the women spanking provocatively and turning from time to time to look at the other group.

My friends and I, amazed, talked about the show we had just seen and we wished that both groups had faced each other, but it did not. So we are left with a hard and rowdy cock.

We retired to our suites and later we went down to dinner and again the groups were there at different tables and exchanging glances from time to time, my friends and I sat at a table far away but centered so we could see what was happening.

In the middle of dinner they began to play lively music and the women began to stand up to dance, each group made their circle and they looked at each other and continued to challenge each other with their eyes from their chairs.

My friends decided to intervene and went to dance with the two groups until they managed to reunite them, at the choice of the two of them who kept their distance. She hadn't mentioned that they had already changed their outfits, in the afternoon they both wore tight jeans on their legs and butts, one wore a navy blue polo shirt and the other a white shirt with prints and both with heels.

That made them look more sensual in addition to bringing their hair down. At that time, each one was wearing a white miniskirt and a black and red skirt, respectively, but very low-cut and her heels, they looked like two Goddesses at war.

After a while of dancing and drinks, each group went their own way, including my friends and me.

That night I was too excited and I jerked off in the shower remembering how they challenged each other with more looks, collided and how they stood almost face to face showing him their beautiful tits.

The next day everything was normal in the morning until lunchtime when we met again in one of the pools near the main bar.

There was a contest of asses and tits between the two groups but in peace (ha ha) as if that were possible. The dogs knew they were competing for attention.

My friends joined the games while they again only challenged each other in the distance from the lounge chairs, with tiny bikinis that allowed us to admire their well-cared bodies, in addition to the beautiful and perfect proportion of their fabrics covered only in the pesones by the fabric. of the bra and the Round and circumference of their beautiful asses covered by a mini thong, both in black and the tops in white, as if they had agreed, with their hair held in a ponytail and their sandals.

After a while they got into the water with their friends and started playing trying to avoid each other, maybe they didn't want to put on a show there.
But without realizing it, they turned their backs and in a moment their cycles collided, and my cock exploded. The two turned to see each other out of the corner of their eyes and when they turned completely their tits collided and were face to face, for a few seconds that seemed electrifying, seeing these two females finally face to face, but the game ball fell in the middle, splashing them and causing them to lose control. make eye contact and return to the game, but not before slapping each other underwater and hitting them with their feet and legs.

With the hustle and bustle of the game, they continued to fight from behind and from the front, and each time the buttock clashes were more frequent and delicious, as well as hard, and the blows between the slaps and kicks under water were more evident.

Suddenly Juana the one with the black hair came out of the pool and went to the bar inviting me with her eyes so I went out from behind her.

Watching how that ass moved, I was about to explode. We got to ala.barfa and she went straight to the point asking me.

You tell me, I have a better ass, tits and body than that blonde?
I didn't have time to answer because I heard another voice behind me that she said...

in your dreams dear!
It was Janeth who had followed us to the bar, the two looked beautiful, sexy, wet, female!

The two stood up facing each other and I quickly suggested that we have a contest between them where I would be the judge.

I thought they would send me to hell, but surprisingly they both accepted it.

The next question was where we put it together? me when looking Since my companions were busy playing with the two groups of women, I suggested a neutral place, the suite where I was staying, and they both agreed.

We discreetly went to the elevator with the two of them in front of me and me happy with a hard cock watching this spectacle of seeing that pair of asses moving in the most delicious and provocative way, competing side by side, like real fighting dogs.

Once in the elevator we went to the 8th floor, each one of us was in a corner without speaking to each other much and looking at each other, while I was telling them how I thought the contest would be, but hoping that they would grab our hair right there.

We got out of the elevator and they were both still wet and looked very confident but very angry at each other.
Once we got to the suite, I invited them to go to the living room. There I began to tell them that they would both show me their charms and I would tell them which one was better ...... When Janeth interrupted me and asked me to lock the door and told Juana ....

You and I know that there is only one way to know who is the best female.

Juana replied that she already knew about her and that she had hated her since she looked at her at the reception with her whore's face.

The two began to climb towards each other until their tits collided under their wet bras and they put their faces so close that their lips were pink as they insulted and challenged each other.

I understood the.situation and I sat in an armchair, like alone.I was wearing a suit under myick it was bursting.

The two of them asked me not to intervene and they began to push each other with more tits while insulting and challenging each other, they began to spit at each other and from there they started slapping and grabbing their hair like two real alley cats.

The moment that he had wanted so much was there.
The two mature, pretty and beautiful females fighting out of jealousy that the two did not fit in the same room.

Between slaps and hair pulling, they ripped off their bras and exposed their beautiful tits, which were mistreated, scratched, and bitten like the dogs they are.

They rolled on the floor, insulted each other, ruffled their hair, spitting, stuck their fingers in each other's butts, and pulled each other.

Without hesitating, I took out my dick and began to walk around at that moment, hard and without shame.

After 25 or 30 minutes they remained motionless holding their hair, both were disheveled, tired, sweaty, rigged and mistreated as well as naked.

And I'm tired with him. Stomach full of my semen, I jerk off like never before!!!

When they let go, they asked me, in my opinion, which of them had won, to which I replied that I could not give a verdict because the two had fought very hard and the marks were on their bodies, for which, as They remained motionless, holding hands and side by side, neither winning nor defeated.

After a few minutes they each grabbed a towel and left the suite.

I went to bathe and lay down, I was too tired from the straw that had been thrown at me.

The next day we looked at each other

So I fucked each one on their own that day at different times and I told them both that they fucked better than their rival.

A day later I had her return to the USA and I no longer knew what else happened.

The photo I show we each took on her side, but I decided to cut and paste them to remember that epic fight.

Hopefully one day I can see them again and repeat the experiences.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2023, 11:48:45 PM by machodelahembra »
Only the strongest of women will be the best