News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

A Blast from the Past

• 2 Replies

Offline YuriLesboLover

A Blast from the Past
« on: June 06, 2023, 06:04:26 PM »
The day had come. Vanessa was now 29 years old and she and Jasmine were very much looking forward to their own little party. Vanessa was as nervous as she was excited. This would be only their third match and the last one did not end well and not just because Vanessa lost. This time would be different. No stakes, no audience, no performances, nothing. Just two nymphos having a luxurious penthouse all to themselves. Jasmine was just as excited/nervous about it, particularly because she still hadn’t told Ben that they don’t want him around for it. Not letting a man watch two hot babes fuck each other all day and night just seemed cruel. It was like giving your kid a game console box stuffed with bricks for Christmas as a sick joke. She would just have to tell him the next day. That way he won’t spend the entire time knowing what he’s missing out on. They asked Holly, Nicole and Christina to get him out of the house and distract him however they please for as long as possible.

“Okay, he’s about to come out of the shower now.” Jasmine said to the three younger girls. “You know what to do. Just keep him out of the house for as long as you can. I don’t care how.”

“Oh, I can think of plenty of ways to keep your chico occupied.” Christina said flirtatiously.

“Okay, except that.” Jasmine said firmly, crossing her arms underneath her impressive tits.

“I’m just razzing you.” Christina said.

“You wanna see my dark side again?“ Jasmine asked jokingly.

“Maybe.” Christina teased.

“You could just tell him the truth.” Holly suggested.

“What? Tell him that I’m kicking him out while every guy’s ultimate fantasy is going on in here?” Jasmine asked. “I’ll tell him tomorrow.”

“How do you think we feel?” Nicole asked. “We haven’t seen you and Nessa fight since we all first met.”

“I haven’t seen it at all.” Christina said. “But maybe we can put on our own show for Ben.”

“Fine. Do whatever you want. Just keep him occupied. Take him to a strip club for all I care!” Jasmine said.

Ben got out of the shower, wearing only a towel, showing off his washboard abs. The other girls all turned in his direction.

“Something wrong, ladies?” He asked.

“Oh, we were just gonna give Chrissy a tour of the hotel.” Holly answered. “Care to join us?”

“Um, sure.” Ben said. “I haven’t seen much of the place outside of the penthouse anyway.”

“You crazy kids have fun.” Jasmine said. “Nessa and I have a lot of paperwork to do. It’ll take all day.”

“Oh, well.” Nicole said. “We’d better get going.”

Ben then gave Jasmine a skeptical look.

“You think I don’t know what’s really going on?” Ben asked. “Where is the birthday girl, anyway?”

“I…Uh…” Jasmine said guiltily.

“Babe, I get it.” Ben said. “I see you girls all over each other every day. It won’t kill me to have just one day left to the imagination.”

“Thanks.” Jasmine said. “I promise I’ll make it up to you, though.”

“If we don’t make it up to him first.” Christina said.

“Nessa’s still asleep.” Jasmine answered Ben’s earlier question. “She had a lot of paperwork last night.”

“Her damn pencil woke me up three times.” Christina said. “I’d say she really needs to get laid but…you’re gonna take care of that now.”

“Well, we should get going.” Holly said.

“Don’t worry. I know just the place we can go.” Nicole said.

“Okay then.” Ben said. “Tell her we said Happy Birthday.” Ben said.

“Will do. Bye.” Jasmine said.

The raven breathed a sigh of relief as the others left.

Just then, Vanessa walked into the room, stretching, apparently having just woken up.

“There’s my birthday girl.” Jasmine said. “The others are gone. We’ve got the whole place to ourselves.”

“We do?” Vanessa asked, perking up.

“Yep.” Jasmine answered. “Although, Ben knew the whole time.”

“Did he?” Vanessa asked. “Nothing gets past him, does it?”

“Nope.” Jasmine answered. “I just hope the others don’t eat him alive.”

“We’ll just have to punish them again if they do.” Vanessa said. “I know this was hard for you to do…Thank you.”

“Hey, I want this as much as you.” Jasmine said. “It’s been too long since I made your pussy cry.”

Vanessa rolled her eyes.

“Besides, I trust the others and I’m not that crazy jealous bitch anymore.” Jasmine said.

“If you mind me asking…” Vanessa began. “Was there any particular reason you were like that?”

“Actually, there was.” Jasmine said. “It was back when we were in College. There were these three hoes that tried to make a move on him.”

“Oh?” Vanessa asked.

“Yep.” Jasmine answered. “They were the campus sluts. They went after any man they wanted and shared between the three of them. They were known as the “Calendar Trio” because their names were April, May and June. Each one named after the month they were born. They went all out on that, even dying their hair the colors of their respective birthstones.”

“Huh.” Vanessa said. “Did they have their own show?”

Jasmine chuckled.

“One day, they started hitting on Ben right in front of me.” Jasmine explained. “Well, more than hitting on. They straight up offered a foursome and they knew he was taken.”

“What cxnts.” Vanessa said.

“Yep.” Jasmine said. “I was still shy and unconfident back then but seeing them do that just…lit a fire in me. Ben tried to let them down gently but they got pissed and said that no man has ever turned them down, girlfriend or no. Then they started insulting me, calling me a side piece and saying he could do better. I just lost it and cussed them out. It would’ve escalated if not for campus security. We avoided each other after that.”

“What a story.” Vanessa said.

“Yeah.” Jasmine said. “Ben said it was really hot how I stood up to them. Nowadays, I’m more desensitized to jealousy, thanks to all of you.”

“Maybe more than desensitized.” Vanessa suggested. “You loved seeing him nail our boss, didn’t you?”

“Guilty as charged.” Jasmine admitted. “But she earned it and she was much more deserving than those calendar cxnts.”

“Well, I know our deal.” Vanessa said. “Even if I win, I’ll stick to the rules.”

Jasmine shrugged her shoulders.

“What the Hell? It’s your birthday. Forget about it.” Jasmine said. “He’s all yours however you want him…If you win.”

“Really?” Vanessa asked.

“Yep. We’re not like how we were a few months ago.” Jasmine said. “Besides, it will add all the more fire to our night.”

Vanessa smiled appreciatively.

“Now shall we begin?” Jasmine asked as she began to slip off her clothes.

“Wait…” Vanessa asked. “Not here. I have someplace special.”

Jasmine was a bit disappointed that they wouldn’t be using this amazing penthouse for their showdown but she was curious as to what the brunette had in mind. Vaessa led the raven out of the penthouse, into the elevator and they went down. They stopped at a floor. Jasmine wasn’t paying attention to the number. They got out and Vanessa led her to a room. Room number 732.

“Recognize the door?” Vanessa asked.

“Funny.” Jasmine said.

“That’s all you have to say?” Vanessa asked. “Oh, you don’t remember, do you?”

“Remember what?” Jasmine asked and then her eyes went wide upon realizing it. “You’re kidding?!”

Vanessa grinned and placed the keycard into the slot, opening the door. The girls went in and Jasmine realized that Vanessa wasn’t kidding. It was the same room where Jasmine, Vanessa, Holly and Nicole had their two on two battle after they first met! This was the room that changed all of their lives.

“Wow…” Jasmine said. “It looks exactly the same. And it was seriously called Room 732? Did you come up with the name on purpose?”

“Nope.” Vanessa insisted. “Just an incredible coincidence. Or maybe a sign from God.”

“That is something…” Jasmine said.

A flood of memories rushed over both of them. Jasmine understood why Vanessa brought them here. Their rivalry began in this room. She remembered casing that museum with Nicole and getting busted in their dinky old safehouse in the middle of a match with the horny redhead. Vanessa remembered staking out from this room with Holly and how obnoxious and insufferable the blonde was back then. They fought an inconclusive match here before duty called. It feels like a lifetime ago. And of course, their heated two on two match culminating in Jasmine going berserk after losing Nicole for fear of what would happen to her then cancer stricken Husband. It was all so overwhelming to think back on. And none of them knew at the time that their real enemy was 18 floors above them.

“Now, are we gonna talk or are we gonna smear our lipstick on each other?” Vanessa asked teasingly, parroting what Nicole said just before that fateful match.

“Alright, flatfoot.” Jasmine said jokingly, turning around. “Let’s dance.”

They both began to strip down until they were stark naked.

“Don’t hold back on me, my little burglar.” Vanessa said. “You wouldn’t want me to haul your heart-shaped ass in the clink, do you?”

“You’ll never take me alive, copper.” Jasmine joked.

The two naked beauties marched in the directions of each other, feeling charged up and eager until their trademark G-cup breasts collided, nipples sliding into each other and gently penetrating each other’s areola.

“Ohhhhhh!!!” They both cried immediately upon contact.

At that exact moment, something awakened in them. The flood of nostalgia that this room brought out in them combined with their endless, maniacal lust had caused an explosion of animalistic instinct to come out in droves. They wrapped their arms around each other’s awe-inspiring bodies, bear hugging each other further into the titfight and wasted no time in locking lips and wrestling tongues. They moaned passionately as they made out, taking turns sucking the other babe’s tongue over and over again. They secured their elbows together so that they were still hugging their opponent to themselves and then reached down and grabbed firm, tight holds of the other woman’s thick, round, meaty ass cheeks. They felt themselves and each other getting sweaty already. They began spinning each other around, not even a single inch of any of their body parts losing contact with their respective opponents. Not even a minute into the fight and they felt as if they were in heaven. Vanessa brought her smooth outer thigh up towards Jasmine’s pussy.

“Mmmmmm!!” Jasmine moaned into Vanessa’s ferocious kissing.

The raven happily reciprocated, brushing her own outer thigh against Vanessa’s already soaking wet cxnt. They had now wished that they did this immediately after they reunited at the warehouse, regardless of how exhausted they might have been from taking down La Rubia and La Morena. Still, better late than never. Jasmine decided to switch it up by pushing all of her weight into Vanessa, sending them falling to the floor. They ignored the mild, blunt pain from the fall. It didn’t even make a dent in their current mood. Jasmine was now on top of Vanessa, her dark hair curtaining their lovely faces when she finally broke the ravenous, soul-sucking kiss. They both stared at each other deeply, panting in each other’s faces.

“Is that all you’ve got?” Vanessa asked as she dug her nails deeper into Jasmine’s ass, making the raven wince.

“Not even close, bitch.” Jasmine cursed.

The raven then used her shapely legs to forcibly pry open the brunette’s legs and then, in an earth-shattering, mind-numbing collision, brought their red, ripe, juicy pussies together at last. They sealed their mouths together again before they could scream from the delicious contact, their pupils rolling back. The sheer ecstatic pleasure would bring most people to the verge of passing out but not these two. They were just getting started. Now both their upper and lower lips were joined together in a glorious union of female flesh. They rolled over each other and all around the hotel room, still tribbing the other nympho furiously. It kept going until they slammed into a wall, this time with Vanessa on top. They broke their kissing session again, leaving a trail of spit between their two sets of lips, panting.

“I’m gonna fuck you until you can’t walk for a year!” Vanessa promised.

She then buried her hands into Jasmine’s thick, shiny black hair and the raven reciprocated, pulling on the brunette’s luscious brown locks.

“I’d like to see you try, slut.” Jasmine challenged.

Vanessa accepted the challenge and used her left leg to pull Jasmine’s right leg up against the wall, leaving her opponent’s beautiful cxnt wide open for an assault. The brunette happily obliged and brought her own lower lips against those of her rival’s before brutally slamming into her and rubbing hard.

“Aghhhh!!” Jasmine yelped.

“I’ll never get tired of hearing you make noises like that.” Vanessa teased.

Jasmine blushed bright red as she was fucked furiously. The awkward angle she was at, with her right leg being up against the wall, made it very difficult, if not impossible for her to trib Vanessa back. She was ripe for the picking. Vanessa pulled her pelvis along with her heart-shaped ass back and then reached down to sink her fingers into Jasmine’s taut tit flesh before slamming back hard, pussy to pussy.

“Fuck!” Jasmine cursed.

Vanessa grinned as she continued this process, pulling back and slamming forward over and over again. Each feeling of contact between the two twats was brief but overwhelmingly intoxicating. They felt their clits ever so slightly brush against each other every time and it sent shockwaves of euphoric pleasure throughout their horny bodies. Jasmine felt as if she was a prisoner of her own pleasure. She felt Vanessa’s hands tightly squeeze her G-cup breasts, her fingers sinking into the squishy flesh and her thumbs twiddle and prod her sharpened, pink milk buds. Every cell in her body was begging her to fight back and take her glorious revenge but she just couldn’t. At least not right now. Each slam from the brunette beauty sent her more and more into the red zone. Both of them knew that it was only a matter of time. Jasmine soon felt those familiar volts signaling her orgasm coming on. She didn’t bother wasting any energy trying to hold it back. She had much better ideas of how to use that energy later.

“Agh! Ugh! Ohhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!” Jasmine shrieked as she came.

Vanessa lightly grunted as she felt her opponent fill her up with her cum, squeezing Jasmine’s tits even harder than before as the raven calmed down from her orgasm, hyperventilating. Vanessa knew that if she kept tribbing Jasmine, she would make herself cum as well soon, so she had to do something different for now. She pulled herself off of her rival, their pussies peeling off of each other, both looking red and swollen with desire. Vanessa looked down at Jasmine as she panted, her disheveled, dark hair fanning out all around her in either direction. Both were surprised that the brunette was the one to draw first blood but they also knew that it was far from over. Jasmine caught her breath and focused back on the fight.

“You like tribbing me, do you?” Jasmine asked deviously.

“I love it.” Vanessa answered smugly.

“Then you’re really gonna love this.” Jasmine said sinisterly before getting up suddenly and tackling Vanessa back into the ground.

They wrestled around for a bit before eventually, Jasmine was the one to end up on top. She smiled evilly before repositioning herself so that she was practically sitting her pussy directly on top of Vanessa’s.

“Bring it on!” Vanessa dared.

“With pleasure.” Jasmine said.

She began grinding into Vanessa, sliding their lower lips together roughly.

“Ohhhhh!!” Vanessa groaned.

Vanessa had worked herself up from fucking Jasmine earlier, which made her easy prey for a counterattack. Jasmine was ecstatic to exploit this weakness. She continued grinding over and over again and like Vanessa had done to her, she reached down and manhandled the brunette’s enormous breasts. She changed her tribbing rhythm up a bit, making it more fluid and less rough. At this point, she knew that this round was already as good as hers as did her opponent. Vanessa panted like a dog while Jasmine huffed and puffed a bit more quietly.

“Is this the best that our fearless leader can do?” Jasmine asked through her panting.

“You sound just like Chrissy.” Vanessa said through her own panting.

“Maybe Ms. Colby was right and I should’ve taken command.” Jasmine teased.

“Cheapshotting cxnt…” Vanessa cursed.

Jasmine laid on the pressure, continuing to fuck her rival slowly and sensually but also powerfully and effectively. Vanessa could not handle this for much longer. She just felt her pleasure building up higher and higher and higher faster than she could even react to it. The floodgates were about to open. She braced herself for it and then it finally happened.

“Agggggghhhhhhh!!!” Vanessa screamed.

The brunette came, squirting up inside the raven, who cooed and moaned with eyes closed and mouth open sensually from the heavenly feeling. The orgasm subsided and the two raging, dueling nymphos began to calm down, knowing they were now even. That’s the thing with tribbing. It’s always a gamble and if you don’t fuck the other bitch powerfully enough, you leave yourself open for a devastating counterattack. You have to go all in but as Sun Tzu once said, you must know your enemy and know yourself before you commit. It was then that Jasmine noticed that she was within arms reach of the minifridge and seeing it brought back another flood of memories. She remembered when she and Vanessa were 69ing that day and Vanessa yanked her up, jammed her tongue down her throat and yanked a bottle of wine from that minifridge to pour over the both of them as they made out lustfully. She knew exactly what she had to do next. With her brunette opponent still underneath her, Jasmine opened the minifridge and took out the bottle of wine. Vanessa saw what she was doing and immediately knew what was coming next. They both wondered if this bottle was the exact same one from over a year ago.

“Bottoms up, bitch.” Jasmine said as she opened the bottle.

She then pulled Vanessa up into her and started ferociously tonguing her mouth down. The brunette reciprocated as best she could before Jasmine used her one hand to pour the bottle over both of them. The wine soaked their hair and slid over their battling tongues as they kissed. The flavor and eventual intoxication added to their lust even further. They felt the alcohol flowing through their vines, a substance that can turn any woman into a raging nympho but when the women drinking in question are already raging nymphos when sober, the results can be out of this world. Jasmine emptied the bottle and the two dueling divas finally broke their lustful make out session. They panted lightly, ogling each other. They were both soaked, their long, thick hair matted to their backs from the wine and their own sweat. The liquid made their voluptuous bodies shine and the smell of booze wafting in the air only added to the sexual high they were on. They both got up as Jasmine put the bottle down. They didn’t say a word. They just stared deeply into each other’s desire ridden eyes, letting their pheromones do the talking.

Out of nowhere, Vanessa charged into Jasmine and tackled her into the bed, the same bed where the future Task Force 732 had their first and thankfully nowhere near last orgy as a group. The distinctive feeling of the sheets and mattress in their naked skin sent yet another flush of memories and yet another rush of nostalgia flowing through their lecherous minds. Memories of Vanessa fighting alongside Holly to do their duty and bust the museum thieves and Jasmine fighting alongside Nicole to save themselves from the slammer and to come back home to Ben. All the emotions and pleasure of that fateful day hit them like a truck and it sent them into overdrive. They wrestled on the bed until Vanessa got the upper hand and pried Jasmine’s legs open with her hands, her face resting on Jasmine’s right breast.

“Let’s see how you handle this, my little cat burglar.” Vanessa teased.

At the exact same time, Vanessa enclosed her lips on Jasmine’s right nipple, sucking and nibbling on the hardened, pink milk bud while her hand went to town on her raven rival’s pussy.

“Agh! Fuck!” Jasmine cursed as she was both orally and manually pleasured.

The brunette rapidly and mercilessly knifed her four fingers and even her thumb inside and outside of Jasmine at a high speed all the while she continued to suckle on her opponent’s nipple. Jasmine’s face blushed a bright, likely from both the pleasure she was experiencing and the alcohol flowing through her nymphomaniacal veins. Vanessa was feeling fairly tipsy herself but that sure as Hell wasn’t going to stop her anytime soon. She tasted the wine on Jasmine’s breast as she licked and chewed on her nipple but now she was craving a certain other flavor that her dark haired opponent could provide for her. She popped her mouth off of Jasmine’s nipple, leaving a trail of spit behind but before the raven could do anything else, Vanessa immediately dove down and her mouth joined her hand in assaulting the raven’s delicious cxnt.

“Ohhhhh!!” Jasmine cried. “cxnt-sucking whore! Ugh!”

Vanessa immediately went for her opponent’s plump, aroused and fully clit, wrapping her lips around the big, pink, pulsating pleasure bud. Jasmine felt Vanessa’s long, sweat and wine soaked hair blanket her legs as she ate her out viciously and she reached down to bury her hands in it as Vanessa made a meal out of her. She could already tell that their fearless leader’s cunnilingus skills have improved tremendously since their last bout. She was as impressed as she was frustrated at her current position. Vanessa’s talented, slutty tongue explored and waved all over the raven’s poor, helpless clit. Each millisecond of contact was like a taser of pleasure being shot off inside all of Jasmine’s perfect body. She spanked Vanessa nice and hard a few times, making droplets of wine and sweat bounce off of her jiggly rear end. No amount of stinging cheeks would even come close to coming close to having a one percent chance of making her stop, though.

The sound of her friend and rival crying out in pleasure was like the sweetest song ever to grace the brunette’s eardrums. Her pride was off the charts. She wanted to brag and mock her opponent right then and there but she had found much, much better uses for her mouth at the current moment. Her twat tasted absolutely heavenly. Jasmine bunched all of Vanessa’s hair into one mass and held it in her one hand.

“Enjoy this while it lasts, you fucking slut.” Jasmine said through her panting. “I hope these walls are soundproof cause you’ll be screaming like the bitch in heat that you are all night long! Ugh!”

Vanessa responded to Jasmine talking shit by jamming her entire fist inside of her cxnt, letting it become partially swallowed by swollen lower lips, making her raven rival groan out loud. If Vanessa’s tongue wasn’t so busy at the moment, she’d say ‘Sounds like the only one screaming like a bitch in heat now is you!’

Jasmine tightly gripped the sheets as her body began to jerk around, signaling that her next climax was well on its way. She braced herself for it and Vanessa seized the moment and increased the intensity of her assault. She allowed her drool to pool down through the length and width of Jasmine’s lower lips as she orally dominated her clit and she continued fisting Jasmine at a faster and more intense rate, penetrating deeper and deeper into her rival’s folds just enough so that she wasn’t causing the poor raven any pain. Eventually, this all proved to be too much for Jasmine and she could not hold back her rapidly approaching climax any longer.

“Aggggggghhhhhh!!!” Jasmine shrieked as she came yet again.

And boy did she ever cum. She soaked Vanessa’s entire forearm with her fluids as well as drenching her face as she managed to swallow a decent amount of it. Jasmine was left huffing and puffing as the brunette pulled her hand out of her thoroughly fucked cxnt and began licking it clean while giving Jasmine a smug expression in her eyes.

“You taste even better than I remember.” Vanessa said.

Jasmine caught her breath.

“Now let’s see if the same can be said of you!” Jasmine said.

The raven then tackled the brunette and the two wrestled until this time Jasmine ended up on top but in a rather unorthodox position. She had Vanessa on her belly and was sitting on top of her back in what would be a reverse cowgirl position if Vanessa wasn’t on her belly. Vanessa turned her head around as much as she could to see what her opponent was trying to do. Jasmine scooched herself up further in Vanessa’s body, her ass cheeks nearly making contact with Vanessa’s head and then she pulled her rival’s legs up higher and higher until her cxnt was directly in front of Jasmine’s face.

“Ah!” Vanessa grunted from the uncomfortable stretching.

“Now it’s time for MY meal!” Jasmine announced.

The raven then snaked her slutty tongue alongside the folds of Vanessa’s pussy, slithering around then slowly but powerfully.

“Ohhh!!” Vanessa cried. “You fucking slut!”

Jasmine used her fingers to pry open the brunette’s lower lips, making her inner twat all the more vulnerable as she ate her prey out.

“Ahhhhhh!!” Vanessa shrieked. “God fucking damnit!”

She felt her internal folds constrict around Jasmine’s wet, springy tongue, feeling the textures of her opponent’s taste buds alongside her inner walls. Vanessa had to bite down on her bottom lip to keep herself from yelping out loud again. Jasmine knew how overwhelming this was for the other nympho and loved every second of it. She used her arms to hug the other side of Vanessa’s body, keeping her secure in this submissive position. Vanessa’s clit soon came out of its protective shell and while it took a bit of a stretch, Jasmine was able to reach it with her tongue. She slid her tongue alongside the clit, slashing and jabbing at it with gusto. Oddly enough, Vanessa herself also tasted just as good as Jasmine remembered, although that could’ve just been the nostalgia from their current location talking. In addition to licking, Jasmine would also suck on Vanessa’s labia and spit into it before rubbing the spit deeper inside. Vanessa was trapped in this onslaught of pleasure and domination. It felt like every time she faced her raven rival, she only grew stronger and stronger. However, the brunette also knew that she herself was getting stronger and stronger as time went on and with each match she had, lost or won. Every time she went down, she would take a piece of the other bitch with her and this fight would certainly not be an exception. Still, she began to feel her climax coming on and accepted that this round was lost…for now.

“Ugh! Ugh! Uggggggghhhhhhh!!!” Vanessa yelped as she came and came hard.

Jasmine enclosed her upper lips over her rival’s lower lips as best she could, swallowing as much as possible but a good amount of it still burst all over her face and into her already wet hair. Vanessa let out one big gasp as her orgasm subsided and Jasmine finally released her, letting her legs fall back down into the bed, which was already drenched in bodily fluids from the two of them. Still, the bed was in far worse shape back in their two on two match over a year ago. Jasmine wondered if this was the same mattress and even the same sheets and pillows. She wished she could have seen the housekeeper’s reaction and known what they would have guessed caused it. She then wondered if it would be the same housekeeper this time and how exasperated and baffled they would be. She then focused back on the match, which she was still very much intent on winning. Vanessa turned over and caught her breath, ready to get back in action. Once again, the two battling beauties stared at each other in anticipation of who would make the next move and when. That question was answered when Vanessa pounced on Jasmine’s crotch and brought her tits up towards the raven’s slick, red cxnt and began rubbing them in.

“Agh!” Jasmine grunted. “Alright, birthday girl. Let’s see if you know how to use those udders!”

“You wouldn’t know my real skills.” Vanessa said through her panting. “You were out like a light when I fucked those narco bitches for you and saved all of our fine asses!”

“Never gonna get tired of reminding me of that, are you? Ugh!” Jasmine asked, grunting from the paizuri she was being given.

“Only because it’s true. I went full rage on them like you used to do.” Vanessa bragged.

“It would’ve been a sight to see…If those cxnts hadn’t ganged up on me while you were out of it.” Jasmine argued.

“Excuses, excuses…” Vanessa shot back.

They stopped their conversation and the brunette focused back on tittyfucking her rival. She expertly rubbed her tits against Jasmine’s labia, up with one breast and down with the other, then left with one breast and right with the other. A relatively standard but effective paizuri technique but Vanessa knew better than anyone except Sabrina and maybe Christina that Jasmine was anything but a standard opponent. Jasmine looked down at her with a cocky look in her eyes that basically said ‘You and I both know that you can do better than that.’ Vanessa responded accordingly. She brought her nipples up towards the raven’s now exposed clit and began rubbing her two milk buds into Jasmine’s pulsating, pink pleasure bud.

“Ahhh!!” Jasmine groaned.

“That good enough for you, you cocky bitch?!” Vanessa asked mockingly.

Jasmine wrapped her legs around Vanessa’s waist to pull her deeper into the paizuri. Vanessa obliged by grinding her nipples even harder and faster into Jasmine’s clit. She was able to get to a point where the raven’s clit and her two nipples were now directly alongside each other and Vanessa brought her head down and stuck out her tongue to start licking at all three buds.

“Fuck!” Jasmine cursed. She wished she was flexible enough to bring her own tongue into the mix.

Vanessa jabbed and poked with her tongue as she raised her gaze up to stare directly at Jasmine’s face, which was contorted with pleasure. She loved how much she was making her rival squeal and wanted the raven to know it. Jasmine soon began to feel her orgasm coming along and Vanessa could tell, so she kicked it into high gear, both licking and tittyfucking harder and faster than before. Jasmine lasted about twenty more seconds before her sexual dam finally burst.

“Uggggghhhhh!!!” Jasmine groaned loudly as she climaxed.

Just like Jasmine made Vanessa do to her, Vanessa had made Jasmine cum all over her face, tits and hair. She adored the euphoric feeling of the hot liquid dousing her already hot skin as the exquisite sound of Jasmine hyperventilating filled the room. Vanessa basked in her triumph of that round but Jasmine recovered surprisingly quickly. In a blink, she pushed Vanessa back into the opposite direction of the bed and spread her legs in an invitation. The brunette immediately realized what the raven wanted and who was she to turn down a nice scissor session? The two nymphos brought their hot, wet, ravenous twats together in a powerful kiss of female flesh.

“Ohhhhh!!” They both moaned.

They quickly got into the groove of it and began humping each other, sliding their lower lips across those of the other slut, flexing their shapely asses as they did so. They felt their labis fuse into one, lower lips stuck together in the most intimate thing that two women can possibly do. Vanessa laid on the opposite end of the bed, her brown hair falling off the edge as Jasmine laid up on the correct side, her black hair fanning out behind her all over the pillows. At this point, time became an illusion as they tribbed and scissored and they did not want to pull apart from each other even if their lives absolutely depended on it. Their carnal union nearly put them into a trance as they continued bucking and waving against each other. They entered into somewhat of a sexual haze as their minds became fixated on what they were doing and ignoring or forgetting everything else. The hypnotic feeling of their pussies kissing lustfully and passionately flowed throughout their slutty bodies and as each moment passed, they wanted more and more. Vanessa reached to her sides and grabbed hold of both of Jasmine’s legs and used them to pull the raven further and deeper into the tribbing session.

“Agh!” Jasmine grunted. “Two can play as that game, cxnt!”

Jasmine retaliated by grabbing hold of both of Vanessa’s legs as well and doing the same thing, pulling the brunette towards her even more. The feeling was out of this world but they knew they eventually had to stop. With how animalistic their minds have become, they genuinely feared that they might rip each other in half if they kept doing that. Jasmine would prefer to do that to Sabrina, La Rubia or La Morena but certainly not someone like Vanessa or any of her other teammates. The feeling was mutual. Instead they continued the normal way, flexing and grinding into each other. Their clits repeatedly slid against each other inside of their sealed lower lips and it was every bit as overwhelming as you would imagine. It was at this point that both nymphos began to feel their orgasms coming on but neither wanted to slow down or give the impression of weakness. So, they just kept grinding and grinding and grinding until it finally happened.

“Ahhhhhhhh!!!!” They both screamed as they climaxed inside of each other.

Their juices splashed together inside of their fused labias and soaked each other’s thighs. They then fell back into the bed, huffing and puffing. It was then that Jasmine got an idea and decided to act on it right now. As much as she wanted to continue, she peeled her pussy off of Vanessa’s and got up off of the bed. Before Vanessa could ask what Jasmine was doing, the raven walked around the bed towards her side and dipped her head down towards the brunette’s G-cups.

“What are you…? Ohhh!!” Vanessa groaned.

Jasmine pulled her opponent’s breasts together, nipple to nipple and began feasting on them ferociously. Tongue, lip, spit, teeth. She used everything in her mouth to assault Vanessa’s milk buds.

“Two can also play at this game, bitch!” Vanessa said.

She then slid up further and grabbed Jasmine’s tits, bringing her nipples together and doing the exact same thing. The sounds of slurping and moaning filled the room as they engaged in a tit 69 duel. Their breasts burned with pleasure as the mutual onslaught went on and on and on. They felt the jiggly flesh of each other’s breasts slap their faces around and felt their breasts slap the other nympho’s face around as well. On and on this went until eventually, something happened that had never happened to either of them before. Their nipples began erupting some sort of sweet, white liquid that they immediately gobbled up. The feeling was incredible. Upon realizing this, they stopped and the realization hit them both like a truck. They had both managed to achieve the rare nipple orgasm. They relaxed and took this in as Jasmine sat on the bed.

“I never made a girl’s nipples cum before.” Jasmine said as she caught her breath.

“Me neither.” Vanessa said. There was a brief moment of silence until Vanessa gained a sly grin.

“You wanna do it to Sabrina, don’t you?” Vanessa asked teasingly.

“I wanna do everything to that cxnt.” Jasmine answered bluntly. “The more humiliating, the better.”

Vanessa chuckled. The girls were pulled out of their haze now. They wanted to continue but a weariness bit at their bones. They were sure if they kept going now, it would end in a tie. They didn’t want that but they also wanted this to go on for as long as possible. Right now, it was best to take a break. They looked at each other and silently communicated the same thought. They could not keep taking breaks, of course, otherwise this battle would never come to an end. For now though, it would be nice to rest their tired bodies just a bit. They then noticed the door to the bathroom was open. The same door in which all four of them washed themselves and each other after their fateful confrontation that day. They smiled at each other and got up, stretching before heading to the bathroom.

“Oh!” Vanessa said. “Just one more thing.”

Vanessa opened the door to the nightstand beside the bed. For a minute, Jasmine expected the brunette to pull out a massive, double ended dildo but instead, she pulled out a “Do not disturb” sign.

“Good thinking.” Jasmine said.

“Better late than never.” Vanessa said. “Don’t want us getting…interrupted, now do we?”

“We certainly don’t.” Jasmine agreed.

Vanessa opened the door very slightly so as to not expose the two naked beauties before slipping the sign on the doorknob.

“Now then…” Vanessa said. “Shall we?”

Jasmine followed Vanessa into the large bathroom and shower and it brought a flood of memories rushing back once again. They remembered seeing Holly and Nicole wrestle across the shower floor as the two older babes were caught up in their own little game of teasing. A game that they were eager to recreate. The two got under a single shower head and Jasmine turned it on. The water got warm immediately and washed over them, cleaning the sweat and both pussy and nipple cum off of their flawless bodies. Their hair was completely soaked and matted and it was then that Vanessa got another idea. As Jasmine closed her eyes, enjoying the soothing heat, Vaness walked away only to come back with soap and a loofa in hand. Jasmine turned to look at her and smiled.

“Mind if I wash your back?” Vanessa asked teasingly, echoing Jasmine’s exact words on that day.

“Not at all.” Jasmine answered, not showing any weakness and echoing Vanessa’s words from that same day.

The brunette obliged and soaped up the loofa as she went to work on her friend’s back, feeling her soft, wet skin. Jasmine cooed at the feeling and could not wait to reciprocate it. Just as Jasmine had done to her that day, Vanessa rubbed the loofa, although it was a washcloth last time, all along Jasmine’s shiny, wet skin and down towards her ass, which she felt up lovingly.

“Enjoying my body?” Jasmine asked playfully.

“I’ve already enjoyed it plenty…Just being friendly.” Vanessa answered equally playfully. “And I plan on enjoying it a lot more later.”

Jasmine rolled her eyes as Vanessa continued massaging her.

“What do you think the others are doing right now?” Jasmine asked.

“If I were to take a wild guess…” Vanessa said teasingly. “Fucking your man since they know you can’t stop them.”

“Really?” Jasmine asked sarcastically. “Well, it must suck knowing that you, our leader, were the last one on our team to claim that prize.”

Vanessa responded by giving the raven’s shiny, plump ass a good, hard slap.

“Oh!” Jasmine yelped. “Spanking me won’t heal your broken pride.”

“No but it did make you screech and that’s good enough for me.” Vanessa teased. “Besides…after tonight, I’ll have earned Ben’s cock.”

“Go ahead and try if you think you can.” Jasmine dared.

The brunette then reached up for the bottle of shampoo. She believed it was the exact same brand that Jasmine used on her that day. It would be most fitting. She poured the stuff into her hand, squished her hands together and began lathering Jasmine’s long, thick, flowing dark locks. Once again, Jasmine cooed at the attention. Vanessa enjoyed the feeling of the wet hair in her hands. It had not been long but already the two began to feel re-energized and ready for the next round but neither wanted to break first. It was a game of chicken. How long would it last and who would break first? The answers were not very long at all and Jasmine respectively. As the brunette continued washing her hair, the raven reached up and grabbed a hold of another shampoo bottle identical to the one that Vanessa had been using. Vanessa could tell where this was going. Jasmine turned around, letting the water pound on her head and wash the shampoo away. She gave her rival a devious look and began pouring the stuff in her own hand and rubbing her hands together. Vanessa did the same with her bottle. The two bathing beauties reached behind each other’s backs and began washing each other’s hair, feeling the wet locks flowing through their fingers gracefully. Their eyes stared deeply into each other before they got in closer, breasts mushrooming together before Vanessa brought her lips up towards Jasmine’s and lovingly slipped her tongue through the raven’s lips.

“Mmmmm…” They both moaned into each other’s mouths as they made out passionately.

They began to get hot and bothered again, their weary muscles and bones feeling fully rested almost like magic and their competitive and lustful urges quickly began to skyrocket. They began getting rougher and more aggressive with their shampooing, yanking on each other’s hair and using it to jerk their opponent’s head around but still their kiss refused to break. They opened their eyes to commence yet another staredown as their tongues wrestled, snaking over each other. Vanessa managed to seal her lips over Jasmine’s tongue and began sensually sucking on it, making the raven wince one eye and coo. As Vanessa released her tongue, Jasmine quickly returned the favor, sucking on her brunette opponent’s tongue in return, also making Vanessa moan and coo. Jasmine was feeling kinky and held her shampoo bottle high up above Vanessa’s head before squeezing it over her and letting it cover her head. Vanessa retaliated and did the same to Jasmine. Luckily, this was the kind of shampoo that could be used in excess without drying the user’s natural oils. They kept going until both bottles were emptied and at that point, Vanessa had enough of playing games. She finally broke their lustful kiss and tackled Jasmine and they crashed into the wall of the shower.

“Oof!” Jasmine grunted.

Her desire was as high as she’s ever felt. She wasn’t even this hot for Tamara. She wanted, needed to fuck Jasmine’s daylights out and nothing would stop her. Jasmine quickly felt the same fire lit underneath her pussy as the match was back on, wanting nothing more than to hear Vanessa cry out in orgasmic defeat. The brunette used her arms and legs to pry open those of her rival and began tribbing her against the wall brutally.

“Aggghhhhh!!” Jasmine groaned. “You insatiable little slut!”

“Oh, I’m insatiable alright, bitch!” Vanessa bragged through her panting as she continued fucking Jasmine.

“Insatiable for that hot little cxnt of yours!” Vanessa added. “Nothing’s stopping me this time! I’ll fuck you within an inch of your life and when I’m done with Ben, he’ll even take me over Tamara!”

“Not even in your dreams, you cocky whore!” Jasmine shot back. “You want a battle, I’ll give you a goddamn war!”

The two raging nymphos once again sealed their lips over each other. Thank God that neither of them had a very sensitive gag reflex because they were practically choking each other with their tongues. Despite her inferior position, Jasmine did her best to fuck Vanessa back and was doing a surprisingly good job of it. Vanessa was impressed but it did not even come close to scaring her off. The shower continued to pelt both of them with water as Vanessa pinned Jasmine against the wall. Their pussies fused together beautifully despite the water. The heat from their extreme arousal, the other woman and the hot water was intense but it did little to even slow them down. Their nipples once again intersected, scraping across each other and lightly penetrating the opposing areola. The animal instinct they felt from before positively paled in comparison to what they were feeling right now. They felt as if they were machines purposefully built for doing nothing other than fucking each other to the max. Vanessa broke the kiss, popping her lips off of the raven’s.

“Feeling drained yet, whore?” She asked mockingly.

“Not on the best day of your life, skank!” Jasmine answered cockily.

“Good!” Vanessa said.

She rammed her tongue down Jasmine’s throat yet again, actually dominating her mouth. Despite their mutual desire and competitive urges being sky high, they were feeling something else and it wasn’t just the euphoric feeling of their cxnts battling each other or even their clits coming out of their hoods to join the battle themselves. What they were feeling above all else in this exact, specific moment…was contentment. A feeling of deep gratitude, satisfaction and bliss knowing that their lives had taken them to this point, where they met, fought, formed this amazing team the likes of which the world had never seen and brought them to this very moment of pure primal carnal warfare. They would not have traded even a millisecond of it for the world. Not the ups or downs. It was all what fate had in mind to bring them here today and they were happy for it. Essentially, it was the exact opposite of what they felt in their last match with Jasmine being a sore winner and Vanessa feeling bitterness towards her. No. This right here could not be more perfect. And it was about to get even better, at least for Vanessa as Jasmine began to feel her orgasm coming along. Jasmine cursed herself in her mind but she also knew that there was nothing she could do to stop it from her current position. Vanessa sensed this and seized the moment. Pulling her pelvis and shapely ass back and then slamming back hard into Jasmine’s twat.

“Ohhhh!!” They both cried upon contact, finally breaking their soul sucking kiss.

The brunette repeated this again and again and again until finally Jasmine could simply take no more of it.

“Fuuuuuuuccccckkkkkkk!!!!“ The raven screamed as she came.

She splattered all over Vanessa’s body and inside of her cxnt as she climaxed. This was easily one of the most powerful orgasms that Jasmine had ever experienced. This was something that up until now, she thought only Sabrina could bring out of her. The exhaustion hit her like a brick but she would not go down so easily.

“Don’t think I’ve had enough of making you scream, you hot bitch.” Vanessa mocked.

“You thirsty little skank…” Jasmine said through her heavy breathing.

“You know, now that you mention it, I am a little parched.” Vanessa teased. “Maybe I should give myself a nice drink!”

Vanessa then grabbed Jasmine by the legs and pulled her forward as she laid down on the shower floor. She pulled the raven until she basically forced her opponent to sit on her face, holding her still with her arms wrapped around Jasmine’s legs.

“Ugh!” Jasmine cursed. “You goddamn cuuuuuuuuunnnnnnntttttt!!!!”

Vanessa had shot up her tongue straight up into Jasmine’s vaginal canal and slithered it all around inside of her mercilessly. Given that this was so soon after her last orgasm, Jasmine was hot and ready again only to be immediately orally assaulted like nobody’s business. Vanessa used her fingers to further pry open Jasmine’s labia, giving more room for her tongue.

“You clit-sucking cxnt!” Jasmine cursed as she panted like a dog.

Speaking of sucking clits, Vanessa brought her tongue all the way up through Jasmine’s internal walls and towards her pulsating, pink pleasure bud.

“Ahhhh!!” Jasmine moaned.

Jasmine felt as if her insides were turned to lava. It would not be very long. In fact, just as she was coming to that realization, she felt her next orgasm coming along and knew that this one was going to be only slightly less devastating than the last one. She braced herself best she could. And once again, it happened.

“Oh! Oh! Ohhhhhhh!!!” Jasmine shrieked as she burst all over Vanessa’s face.

The brunette swallowed what she could and released her raven rival, letting her slump over to the side. Jasmine was feeling drained and Vanessa could tell that she was running on fumes. It was time to finish her off. As Jasmine lay there, hyperventilating, Vanessa grabbed her by the waist and brought her up until she was on her hands and knees. Jasmine immediately saw where this was going but felt far too weak to resist. Vanessa grabbed hold tight of Jasmine’s soaked, black hair and yanked hard.

“Ugh!” Jasmine grunted. “You…fucking…cxnt…”

“Speaking of fucking cxnts…” Vanessa said deviously.

Vanessa then repeated herself from when she had Jasmine up against the wall and pulled her pelvis back before slamming forward hard into Jasmine’s pussy from behind.

“Ahhhh!!” Jasmine groaned.

She was actually doing it. She had literally brought the mighty Jasmine Davis to her knees and was winning. Her oldest rival was at her mercy and she felt like she was on top of the world. Each moment of glorious contact between the brunette’s pussy and the raven’s was beyond euphoric. She felt like a climber who managed to finally reach the peak of Mount Everest. Still, it was not over yet and overconfidence has cost Vanessa dearly in the past. She focused back on what she was doing and boy, did she ever love what she was doing. At this moment, she realized how truly blessed she was. Losing Brooke caused her to sink into a deep, seemingly inescapable depression and when she was assigned to be a spoiled brat’s partner in a stakeout, she felt she hit an all time low but she had no idea how much her life would turn around from that assignment. At this point, she could say with absolute certainty that Jasmine was not only her greatest rival but if she had to pick just one woman in the world to fuck for the rest of her life, she would pick Jasmine in a heart beat.

No one else even came close. Not Holly, not Nicole, not Christina, not Sabrina, not La Rubia, not La Morena, not Gwen, now Felicia, not even Tamara. While she felt bad for thinking that, she never felt so alive as she did when she locked thighs with Jasmine, her soul rival, the woman who changed her miserable life to a fulfilled one. Now she would finally cross over that pillar that had hung over her for over a year and she was loving every second of it. Loving every second of her life right now. Every beautiful moment of their glorious, perfect pussies slamming together and Vanessa feeling Jasmine’s bubbly ass jiggle against her thighs sent jolts of intoxicating pleasure throughout her entire slutty body. She yanked harder on her opponent’s wet, luscious raven locks and reached forward and underneath with her free hand to maul and grope at Jasmine’s enormous, bouncy G-cups. Vanesa was so caught up in what she was doing that she didn’t notice until now that her climax was beginning to show itself and the feeling was mutual for Jasmine. The brunette didn’t care. She pushed on. Slamming into her rival over and over again until finally it happened for both of them simultaneously.

“Ahhhhhhh!!!!!!” They both shrieked together at the same time.

They both had one of the greatest and most powerful orgasms of their lives and that was no small accomplishment. They felt the volts swim throughout their bodies so much that they both became weak in knees and collapsed into the shower floor alongside each other, staring into the eyes of their rival silently, panting. Vanessa came onto yet another realization at this point. One that she simply could not keep to herself.

“I…love you.” Vanessa said.

Jasmine went wide eyed upon hearing that.

“I fucking love you!” Vanessa announced. “And Hol. And Nikki. And Chrissy. And Ben. And Tamara! All of you!”

She hugged Jasmine’s body to her own, breast to breast and gave her a passionate, loving tongue kiss.

“My life was miserable until you all came along.” Vanessa explained. “I never got over Brooke until you all gave me a reason to be a cop again. I wouldn’t trade any of this or any of you for the world.”

Jasmine smiled softly and hugged Vanessa, resting their heads on each other’s shoulders, mouths inches away from the other girl’s ear.

“I love you too.” Jasmine admitted. “For helping me save Ben and take down that ginger cxnt. For turning my own miserable life around.”

Vanessa rested her eyes, happy to end this with a tie.

“But…” Jasmine said. “I love fucking you a whole lot more!”

Before Vanessa could react, Jasmine pushed herself into her until she was on top of her and quickly pried her legs open.

“You sneaky little bi…!” Vanessa said before Jasmine’s mouth silenced her own.

The raven’s tongue utterly dominated her mouth as she brought her pussy on top of hers and tribbed her viciously. Vanessa simply could not believe that even Jasmine was able to do this after the stunning mutual orgasm they just had but then she remembered what she witnessed during her third match with Sabrina and it all started to make sense again. Jasmine was a machine and the only single person capable of truly stopping her was Tamara. Jasmine broke the kiss and pulled herself up. She slid back, grabbed Vanessa’s smooth, supple legs and pulled them up to where they were resting on her shoulders. It was obvious where this was going. The raven began tribbing brutally against the brunette, grinding her pussy against her opponent’s harshly but powerfully.

“Fuck!” Vanessa cursed. “You goddamn, insatiable whore!”

“I was ready to drift off and call it a tie until that little confession of yours, birthday girl!” Jasmine bragged. “Now, I’m in this all the way!”

Vanessa winced her eyes tight, bit down on her bottom lip and jerked her head to the left and right in response to being fucked so hard by her rival. For a moment, she regretted saying what she said, knowing that it robbed her of at least a tie or even a possible victory but the more she thought about it, the more she was grateful she got that out of her system. Besides, there was always next time. As Jasmine tribbed her like nobody’s business, she reached down and sank her fingers deeply into her leader’s bouncing, gelatin-like ass. She squeezed, slapped around and rubbed before using her thumbs to prod and play around with her hard, bright, pink nipples. Vanessa was at her wits end. She wanted more than anything to retaliate. To fuck Jasmine back but she simply could not. She couldn’t even grope Jasmine in return or grab her ass from the submissive position that she was currently in. She felt like a sexdoll meant only to be fucked but if any woman on Earth had to make her feel like that, she was happy that it was Jasmine Davis.

Jasmine herself felt so alive and ecstatic as she fucked her prey without mercy. Not just because she remained undefeated in terms of the rest of her squad, at least but also because of how victory was nearly swiped from her until she found the fire to turn this match around and all thanks to her opponent opening her mouth. Still, it was a Hell of a fight and she would have to commend Vanessa for it later. In fact, Jasmine might even call this the best match she ever had next to when she finally defeated her nemesis, Sabrina. As Jasmine fucked her, Vanessa began to feel what she was sure would be her final orgasm closing in. She didn’t even bother resisting. It was over.

“AGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!” Vanessa screamed at the top of her lungs.

The brunette came like a fire hydrant inside of and all over the raven’s body. Her eyes rolled into the back of her head as she did so. Jasmine moaned out loud upon feeling the hot liquid fill her up and coat her. She was an autopilot, though, continuing to fuck Vanessa until she realized that the brunette was out cold. She smiled upon realizing her victory only for her own exhaustion to immediately set in. She collapsed on top of Vanessa and was out cold just like she was. Three matches between Jasmine Favis and Vanessa Price and Jasmine had come out on top in all three of them.

Sometime later, no telling how long, the two nymphos woke up just seconds apart from each other. Vanessa first and then Jasmine. The memories of what just happened washed over them as they smiled at each other and got up and stretched. They were both an absolute mess. Hair disheveled and all over them, bodies covered in dried sweat and shower water and makeup running….It was an amazing fight.

“That was…Incredible…” Jasmine admitted.

“It sure was…” Vanessa said not quite as enthused.

“You alright?” Jasmine asked.

“Yeah.” Vanessa admitted firmly. “And at this point, I should just admit it…You’re better than me. That was the best match of my life and a Hell of a birthday present.”

“You were no slouch yourself.” Jasmine said. “And you know…my birthday is next month.”

“Well, I guess it would be fair.” Vanessa said. “What do you want?”

“I’ll be seeing Sabrina again.” Jasmine answered. “And I want you to come with me.”

“Really?” Vanessa asked. “We all know how you get when it comes to her. You sure you want me as a third wheel?”

“You won’t be.” Jasmine said. “It won’t be us double teaming her. I don’t want to give her the satisfaction of thinking I needed help to bring her down. It will be a threeway free for all. You vs me vs her.”

“Oh?” Vanessa asked. “That sounds very enticing. I’m in.”

“Great!” Jasmine said excitedly. “We can work out the rules later. I’m sure that bitch will agree that it won’t count towards our actual score regardless of who wins.”

The thought of facing their two greatest rivals at the same time started to get both of them worked up below the collar again. They started ogling each other.

“We should get plenty of practice in.” Vanessa suggested.

“I like the way you think.” Jasmine said.

“Well, I think I do owe you a victory licking.” Vanessa said.

“Aw, but it’s your birthday.” Jasmine said teasingly. “We should make it fair.”

They then crawled over each other in a 69 position and went to town, eating each other to orgasm multiple times, losing track of how many times they came all over each other’s faces. After exhausting each other for who knows how long, they separated and were even more of a mess than before.

“We should probably get cleaned up now.” Vanessa suggested.

“Yeah.” Jasmine agreed. “The others might be getting worried anyway.”

They got under a shower together and let the water wash them off again. However, being in such close proximity to each other got them all worked up again and they pounced at each other, wrestling to the shower floor and scissoring each other to orgasm many more times. They didn’t get very clean despite the water.

“Okay…” Jasmine said. “Now let’s get clean for real this time.”

The two stared at each other and simply could not resist. Not after the match they just had. They wrestled into the shower floor again, rolling over each other and tribbing many, many, many more times, having long lost track of time.

“Okay…” Vanessa said through her panting. “Got everything out of your system, you incorrigible slut?”

Jasmine gave her a suggestive look.

“Me neither!” Vanessa said before they resumed fucking each other.

They just didn’t have an off switch right now. They just fucked and fucked and fucked and fucked for God knows how long. Again and again and again and again until finally they forced themselves apart and had to shower under different faucets lest they give into their desire yet again. They soaped up, shampooed and everything. They left the bathroom and got dressed. Vanessa took out her phone and her jaw nearly dropped.

“What is it?” Jasmine asked.

“Two days…” Vanessa answered.

“What?” Jasmine asked.

“We’ve been here for two and a half days!” Vanessa answered.

“No fucking way.” Jasmine said. “Did the others call?”

“No. Nothing…” Vanessa said. “What’s with that?”

“Well, I did make it pretty clear that we didn’t want to be disturbed.” Jasmine said. “Let’s just go home so they stop worrying.”

“Yeah.” Vanessa said.

The brunette took the “Do not disturb” sign off of the door knob and they left for the penthouse. As they entered, its familiar smells hit them hard, like they’d been gone for years. They shouted for the others, letting them know they were home but nothing. They started to get worried. They looked all over the place but found no one before they ran into each other again.

“Where the Hell are they?” Vanessa asked.

“I bet they’re just fucking with us.” Jasmine suggested.

“Probably Chrissy’s idea.” Vanessa added. “Well, the joke's over.”

She took out her phone again and started calling Holly. Nothing. No answer. Then she called Christina and also nothing. She gave Jasmine a worried look. The raven took out her phone and called Nicole. Nothing. Then she called Ben and also nothing. That’s when her expression became deeply concerned.

“Something’s not right.” Jasmine said. “He always answers my calls. Even when he’s at work or in meetings. He got yelled at for it once and I had to seduce his boss into letting it slide.”

“You found a real keeper.” Vanessa said.

“That I did.” Jasmine said.

Vanessa then went to her computer and checked the security cameras. She rewound to when the four of them left and saw them leave in Nicole’s car, which never returned up to the present time in the tape.

“They left in Nikki’s car and never came back!” Vanessa said. “I just reviewed the security footage!”

Jasmine looked seriously worried now.

“We’ll find them.” Vanessa said as she opened the closet and took out their police uniforms. “Get dressed, Officer Davis. We have four missing persons to track down.”

Jasmine sighed and regained her composure.

“Whatever you say…Officer Price.” Jasmine said firmly.

They suited up in their tight but imposing polyester suits.

“If anyone hurt them…Let me be the bad cop.” Jasmine said.

“I’ll think about it.” Vanessa said.

They both left to go find their missing friends.

Offline Carioca

• Fuck Trillian. Only women please
Re: A Blast from the Past
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2023, 10:04:46 PM »
Is there a background for this? It seems I've missed. Any previous story?

Offline YuriLesboLover

Re: A Blast from the Past
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2023, 05:04:59 PM »
Is there a background for this? It seems I've missed. Any previous story?

Yes. Sorry, I should have posted this before the story itself. This is the latest of my long running 732 series. You can read the entire thing so far on my page on Fights.Sexy.

https://www.fights.sexy/yuri-lesbolovers-stories/