News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Tit-Fight School-Part II

• 1 Replies

Offline Mosca

Tit-Fight School-Part II
« on: June 07, 2023, 03:23:00 PM »
Six months. That’s now long Kait kept the promise she’d made to her son not to tit-fight anymore. Six miserable months.

Miserable, because there was no avoiding Chesea, and, even if it had been possible, Kaitlyn was too proud to do so. She wasn’t hiding from the bitch. And, so it was that every time the blonde saw the redhead, the humiliation returned. Nothing was ever said of course. Nothing ever was. Everything was subtle.

A glance from Chelsea when she could catch Kait’s eye. The hint of a smirk. And, try as Kaitlyn might to hold that eye contact, the result was always the same…the blonde dropping her head, looking at the floor. Subtle. Too subtle to be noticed. In fact, the only thing some of the other mothers noticed was that the pair had stopped sniping at one another when one said something the other clearly didn’t like. The other moms assumed the two had simply stopped talking to one another, when the truth was different. The beaten Kait couldn’t snipe back at Chelsea, and the victorious redhead no longer had a need to snipe at Kait.

Six months of humiliation, and every day it got worse, because every day Chelsea got smugger. Kait had no doubt Chelsea had been expecting a rematch challenge as soon as Kaitlyn was fully recovered. She'd fibbed to her son about how long that would take. It was a bit over a week before the pain in her boobs was gone, not a couple of days. But, that week passed, as did another and another and another and as the days went on, the redhead became more and more confident that no challenge was coming, that she hadn’t just beaten Kaitlyn, but had broken her. The truth was more complicated.

Kaitlyn had always been confident in her titfighting abilities, which is why she’d had a dozen fights before Chelsea when most of the mothers had only a handful. But, she was also intelligent enough not to lie to herself about what had happened in her first match with the redhead. Yes, she’d fought a much bigger, younger woman even for ten minutes and had held up for another five even when she’d begun to fade. She’d given Chelsea a fight and a good one. But, a sober look at that fight told another story.

The fact was that Kait had been physically overmatched that night and that, barring Chelsea having done something stupid like going all out in attack and exhausting herself, only one outcome had been possible, Kaitlyn’s defeat. And, as much as it hurt the blonde to admit it, a rematch against that same Kaitlyn would, no doubt, have resulted in another crushing defeat for the blonde.

The way Kait figured it, she had exactly one edge right now, and that was her ability to decide on the timing of the rematch. The decision would be hers, because having won the first fight Chelsea had nothing to gain by challenging again. The blonde would make the challenge, and that meant the blonde would decide when the fight would take place. And, that meant she had time to become a different Kaitlyn before the pair fought again.

The blonde had always kept herself in decent shape. She’d run cross country in school and she ran on the treadmill a few times a week for exercise. But, she’d never once trained for a fight…and she knew that would have to change. So, for six miserable months, Kait trained. She hit the treadmill almost every single morning, building her stamina and leg strength. And, she did strength training for both arms and legs besides. Six miserable months. Until she was ready.

When the blonde was as prepared as she’d ever be, she picked her spot…a weekend her son would be spending with his father. Yes, Kait was confident again, but she’d been confident before the first fight. So, that Tuesday, after a PTA meeting, Kait waited for Chelsea outside the school. The redhead looked shocked to see her, and Kaitlyn smiled at that. “My house. Saturday,” Kaitlyn said, and spun on her heel to walk back to her car. Chelsea didn’t say a word. But, she’d be there. Kait was sure of it.

For the next three days, despite her best efforts, Kaitlyn lived in her fears. Oh, she was still confident, but she knew another defeat was possible, and the stakes were so much higher this time. This would be her last chance to best Chelsea, both because a second loss would cement the dynamic of their relationship for all time, Chelsea dominant, Kaitlyn subservient, and because, if this Kaitlyn couldn't beat the redhead, then no version of the little blonde could. 

The stakes. Kaitlyn had to win, because, if she lost, she'd be faced with two humbling options. The blonde knew, from experience, what happened to the moms who lost titfigthts. After a loss, there were three options: challenge for a rematch, accept the subservient position, or move your kid or kids to another school. Most of the women Kait had beaten chose the second option, simply dealing with the humiliation on the regular. Two had given it a second try and failed again...and both of those had then taken the third option. 

There were, of course, two problems with that third option. The first was that the kids almost never wanted to change schools, adding the guilt of forcing same to the humiliation the defeated mom was already feeling. And, the second was that leaving the school made the humiliation public. The other mothers wouldn't know the details, of course. Those would always be secret. But, they'd know that the missing mom had been bested and could probably guess by whom. 

Two humbling options. And, Kait knew which one she'd choose. She wouldn't go through another six months like the ones she'd just lived through. No. At the end of the school year, which was just weeks away, she'd move to another area of town and get her son into a new school. And, everyone would know. And, they'd all know it had been that bitch Chelsea. Two terrible choices. Unless Kait won. If she could do that, all would be right with the world and those terrible last six months would have all been worth it. She'd not only have revenge on Chelsea, but she'd humiliate her and force her to either go through what Kait had or disappear from the school forever. 

By Saturday, Kaitlyn had come through her fears. She wasn't thinking about the consequences of defeat now, but the sweetness of victory. She was going to beat the bitch this time, and she spent the last hour before the fight clock watching. She couldn't wait. And, just as she'd predicted, Chelsea arrived, right on time. Wearing the exact same clothing she had the last time, and, when she stripped down, Kait would notice the bra and panties were the same, too. Kait, on the other hand, had worn yellow the last time. Today, she was wearing black. She'd even changed the color of the paint on her fingers and toes from pink the last time to baby blue.

"Where's the little guy," the redhead said with a smile, as she breezed past Kait at the door and walked down the hall, taking the right into the living room. "Should we go get him so that he can see Mommy get her tits whipped again...live and in person this time?"

"He's with his father this weekend, bitch," Kait spat. "But, don't worry. When I leave you tits up on the floor, I'll make sure he sees the video of that."

"You're sooo confident, aren't you, Kait?" Chelsea said with a smile. "Just like the last time. Only, this time, I think it's all for show. Just like the black bra and panties and the blue toenails. You've changed everything, but you're still the same Kait...the one who couldn't beat me. You know you're going down, and that's why you made sure the little guy was away, that's why it took you six months to screw up the courage to fight me again. You're going down. And, when you do, you can either deal with being my bitch for the next three years or cut and run so everyone knows I crushed those boobs you're so proud of. I wonder which one you'll pick..."

"Let's DO this, bitch," Kait spat, and the blonde and redhead locked up in the middle of the living room. This time, though, Kaitlyn did not close her eyes or swallow her lips when feeling the weight and firmness of Chelsea's tits. She was expecting it now. Instead, it was Chelsea who gave a little grunt of surprise when she felt the strength of the blonde's grip, Chelsea who closed her eyes briefly when she felt the power of Kait's first drive, a drive stronger than any she'd been able to muster in the first fight thanks to the increased strength in her shapely legs. It wouldn't be fair to say the redhead's confidence was shaken. She was still sure she'd beat the blonde. But, she now knew it would be harder than the last time...and it hadn't been easy then.

Kait's confidence, meanwhile, skyrocketed. She heard Chelsea's grunt and could literally feel her surprise on that first drive. She could do this. She was going to do this. But, it wasn't going to be easy. 

The women traded shots, just as they had in the first fight, first Kait, who'd gotten in the initial blow this time, and then Chelsea, thrusting her bigger mounds into Kait's awesome, freckled pair. Blow after blow was exchanged, just like the last time, only, this time, no one was gaining an advantage. At the ten minute mark, once again, both fighters were tiring, but this time, the blonde wasn't beginning to fade. Yes, she'd had to use plenty of energy to hold up Chelsea's bigger rack, but she had more energy now, and her stronger drives had had an effect on Chelsea. The redhead had used more of her own energy stores than she'd had to in the first fight. Thus, it was dead even with everything hanging in the balance.

Five more minutes passed, both women into territory they'd only been in once before, against one another. It was at this point in the first fight that Kait was finished, her boobs quivering and near collapse. But, not this time. The blonde was near exhaustion, just like the redhead. Her freckled chest was heaving. Her legs had some wobble. Her tummy was pumping. But, Chelsea was in the same condition. Things were still even...and would remain so for two more minutes. At that moment, one of the fighters felt a quiver in the breasts of the other and went all in, driving powerfully three times in a row, not allowing her opponent time to fire back. She was burning the last of her reserves and she knew it, but she also knew her opponent was on the edge. The fourth consecutive drive did the trick. The redhead's eyes went wide and she screamed "OH!" as her big, creamy white breasts gave for the first time in her life.

Kait was almost completely exhausted, but she dug deep and found the energy for another drive. Chelsea went to her red-painted toes and screamed "OHHH!" The blonde lifted the redhead off the floor and she began to kick. Kaitlyn played it smart then. She took some time to gather herself. Chelsea began kicking harder, trying to gather the energy for a drive of her own. Kait let her, using the time to rest. But, before the redhead could drive, the blonde thrust again. "OH!" screamed Chelsea, stiffening hard, her DDs giving deeply. She gasped a little "ahhhhhh" as she relaxed, and her head went down on the blonde's shoulder as she began kicking again.

Kait was heaving for air, but she found enough breath to begin getting her revenge. "What's the matter, bitch," she said with a smile. "I thought you were going to whip my tits again..." "You...fucking...bitch...OHHHH!" Chelsea screamed, as Kait ripped into her again. The redhead stiffened, red-painted toes flexing out, then relaxed with a sigh to begin kicking again. 

For two more minutes the fighters battled on the same terms. Chelsea kept kicking, kept trying to fire back, hoping against hope to turn things around, but Kait had her. The blonde punished those big tits again and again, until, finally, with tears soaking Kaitlyn's shoulder, Chelsea's hands came to her breasts to cup them.

"Ready to give up, bitch," Kait spat. "Just say the word and I'll stop...maybe."

"Oh, you little bitch..." Chelsea sobbed. Then, the redhead stiffened with an "OOOOH!" as Kait got her again. 

After another minute, Chelsea's body was shuddering. She was nearing the end of her resistance, but, like Kaitlyn had done in the last bout, she kept fighting, still trying to fire back, unwilling to admit defeat. A drive from Kait stiffened her again with a gasping "Ohhhhhhh!" Chelsea then relaxed and her hands dropped to her sides. She twisted a bit, trying to take the pressure off her boobs. She kicked weakly, sobbing, gasping for air. Waiting. "Here it comes, bitch!" Kait spat. Chelsea whimpered "Oh!" then screamed "OHHHHH!" as Kaitlyn drove into her again. The redhead's body went rigid, then quickly relaxed, her head dropping back to the blonde's shoulder. Her hands came to her smashed boobs briefly and she gasped "mmmmmhhhhh!" Then, they dropped to her sides and she hung shuddering.

"Look at me, you bitch!" Kait snarled. And, Chelsea looked into the blonde's pretty eyes. "THIS is for humiliating me in front of my son." Kait thrust a finale time. Chelsea eyes went wide and she whimpered, "oooooh!" The air came out of the redhead with a sigh, but she held Kait's eyes. "You fucking little bitch...I hate you...ohhhhhhh!" Chelsea went limp in the blonde's arms.

An exhausted Kait dropped the redhead to the floor and positioned her on her back. She then grabbed her phone and zoomed in on Chelsea unconscious on the floor, her breasts already beginning to bruise. Kait then sat on her sofa and waited. It took nearly fifteen minutes for the redhead to begin coming around. When her eyes finally opened, she saw the blonde standing over her smiling and the reality of all of it hit her. 

The redhead broke down sobbing, grabbing her clothes and fleeing the living room. Kait followed behind, watching her get dressed at the door. "If you know what's good for you, you won't try me again!" Kait spat. Chelsea said nothing, just opening the door and running barefoot to her car.

Kait didn't video that part. But, she did sit down on the sofa and make a video of her own, one she'd send to her son...before she sent him the video of the fight. "Mommy has something to tell you," she said, smiling into the camera. "I fought Chelsea again today. I'll be sending you the video. Spoiler alert. I don't think she's going to give Mommy any more problems."
The blonde was not wrong. She’d watched as Chelsea ran out the door barefoot. And, it was the last glimpse of the redhead she would ever have. Chelsea pulled her daughter out of the school immediately and was gone. 

As for Kait, she was soon getting glances again, subtle ones, but the blonde noticed. Chelsea was gone. Chelsea had been feuding with Kait. The other mothers put two and two together and realized what had to have happened. Kait had beaten the much bigger Chelsea! It would likely be a while before anyone else challenged her.

Offline Mosca

Re: Tit-Fight School-Part II
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2023, 03:24:06 PM »
Just an FYI, this is not likely the final part of this series. I expect there will be other stories in this "universe", but, I don't have any specific plans for others at the moment.