News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

The Groupies

• 8 Replies

Offline Jonica

• God Member
  • Verified Smartass
    • A Dark And Frightening World
The Groupies
« on: November 19, 2010, 06:56:14 PM »
Hi, my name is Joni.  I’m a staff writer for the New Orleans Chronicle-Review.  Until recently I had been assigned to seek out and uncover the dark, seedy world of underground sex in New Orleans.  That was going great until I ran into a dark-hearted dominatrix who haunts my every dream.  Things got so bad after my encounter with the “Mistress,” that my editor decided to reassign me to other, more menial, stories until I worked my way out of the psychological spider web I was trapped in.  Fortunately, she didn’t know the reason behind my funk.  She thought I was just burned out.

Perhaps I am a little fatigued.  The underground sex scene is a scary world to traverse.  It’s definitely not for the faint of heart.  I guess I survived until now.  I like to think because of my instincts, but I know it was just out of pure fear.

Anyway, I’m now assigned to get an interview with a local music artist who is on the verge of breaking into the mainstream.  His name is Rockford, and he is the hottest thing to come out of the New Orleans club scene since Louis Armstrong.  He is also a bit of a recluse.  But tonight, I’ve managed to schedule a forty-five minute interview with him following a show in the Vieux Carre (once again, that’s the French Quarter to you Canadians unfortunate enough not to be from Quebec).  

Rockford’s show lasted about thirty minutes longer than I anticipated.  Although his music isn’t exactly my taste, it’s very good for its genre.  The show was highlighted by four encores and a fistfight.  Two girls got into a shoving match in front of the stage and that escalated into a full-blown brawl between their friends.  What was really funny about the fight is that bouncers took the two girls who started the trouble away before the real fight started.  Police had to be called in to break up the melee after it kicked into high gear.  But true to their reputation, the NOPD quickly beat a few folks up and hauled the bodies off to jail.  The concert didn’t miss a beat.  Finally, the show ended, and I was led backstage for my interview.

A bouncer and a large man, who claims to be Rockford’s ‘agent,’ took me down a long corridor behind the stage and led me to the interview room. When I saw 'dressing room' on the door I was a little apprehensive... the image of naked band members and groupies partying filled my mind... but fortunately as we entered, Rockford and his entourage (two other band members) were fully clothed when I was shown in.

Rockford stood to greet me and introduce me to his fellow band musicians.  He actually seemed pleased that I was there.  That was odd, most musicians don’t particularly care for the press, or that’s always been the vibe I’ve gotten.  But Rockford seemed a little different.  He was extremely charming and very funny.  We talked the forty-five minutes away and went on toward a full hour.  I had plenty of information for an article, but he had me completely under his spell.  I knew in that hour, that this man was going to be a huge success.  But after an hour, things went decidedly south.

When the first hour was up, the man who claimed to be Rockford’s agent whispered something in the musician’s ear.  Rockford shook his head and asked all the other musicians to leave the room.  After they left, it was only Rockford, his agent, and I.  This is definitely a little odd, I thought.  He’s either going to tell me some secret revelation, or he’s going to attack me.  God, this is all I need.

“Ms. DeJarlais, I’d like you to see something.”

Oh God!!!  He’s going to whip out his penis!  I just know it!

“This will prove to you, and to your readers, how big I’m going to be someday.”

Oh God!!!  He’s going to make me touch it!!!

“Someday, people will be willing to die just to touch me.  Someday, I’m going to be the biggest star of all.  Women would break their own backs just to touch Elvis.  They would break each other’s necks just to get close to Mick Jagger.  Hell, they’d stab their own best friends’ in the heart for a night with Bret Michaels.”

Where is this going?  I am going to get out of here unscathed….I hope…..”What makes you think you’ll be in that category…with those guys?  They’re legends.”

“I’m going to be a legend someday, Ms. DeJarlais.”
“I don’t doubt that.  You are extremely talented.  But the music business seems to be fickle.  Stars seem to fade faster than they did when Elvis and Mick Jagger were in their heyday.”

Rockford tilts his head slightly and smiles an unnerving grin.  “I’m going to prove how big a star I’m going to be.  You’ll know exactly what I mean before you leave.”

Now I’m beginning to think this guy is a little off kilter.  Something about his demeanor just isn’t right.  I’ve got a can of pepper spray in my purse….I hope I can get to it if I need too….

“Did you see the ruckus that started in front of the stage just before the end of the show?”
“Yes, I did.  NOPD had to come in and break it up.  How could I miss it?”
“Did you see how it started?”
“No.  I missed that part.  It looked like two girls from where I was sitting.”

“Right.  Two girls.  Did you see why they started fighting?”  (Again with that unnerving smile.)

“No.  I missed that part.”
“Well, I reached my hand out to help one of them on stage to dance with me.  They each thought I was reaching for them.  They tried to shove the other out of the way and a fight started.”

“Security led them out rather quickly.  Were they arrested?”  I really hope they weren’t in jail because of some adolescent trick that they fell victim to.
“No.  They’re not in jail.  I wouldn’t let them be arrested for that.  After all, it was my fault.  But they got into it because they wanted to dance with me.  Or maybe for me….after the show?  You think that’s why they started pushing and shoving?”

“You ever stop to think maybe they were pushing and shoving because they’re drunk?”

Again with the grin, “Oh, they’re not drunk.  They’re just catty.  They wanted to be in the spotlight.  They still do.”

I once thought this guy was nice.  At first, he seemed like a gentleman, but now I just see he’s another arrogant asshole thinking he has what it takes to be the ‘Next Big thing.’  Maybe he does, maybe he doesn’t.  Who am I to judge?

“I can tell by the look on your face, Ms. DeJarlais, that you doubt what I’m telling you.  So let me prove it to you.”  He nods to his ‘agent,’ and the bigger man leaves the room.

“How do you plan on proving this to me?”
“Just watch.  I read your article about the dominatrix.  That’s why I agreed to be interviewed by you.  I really think you’ll appreciate this.”

What does my earlier article have to do with any of this?  Now I’m perplexed.  What the Hell is going on?  

A couple minutes later, Rockford’s ‘agent,’ returns and he’s not alone.  A beautiful dark haired girl of about twenty-one enters with him.  She is gorgeous!  Her brown eyes light with excitement when she sees Rockford sitting in the room and she acts almost like she is in the presence of royalty.  If Rockford had presented his ring, I’m pretty sure she would have knelt and kissed it.  

“Hello,” says Rockford to the girl, “What’s your name?”

The girl smiles brightly and says, “Wow!  I’m so honored to meet you!  I’m a huge fan!”  I’m pretty sure I saw stars cross in her eyes as she spoke  “Oh…I’m Priya.  I’m so excited to meet you!”

Rockford smiles warmly and takes the young girl’s hand.  He slowly lowers his head and gently touched his lips to it.  “The pleasure is all mine, Priya.  My God you are beautiful!”

The girl giggled and I think she almost passed out, but Rockford continued, “Did you enjoy the show?”

The girl immediately says, “Yes!!!,” but then her eyes drop, “Until I was thrown out.”

Rockford’s eyes light up and he looks over at me and flashes a quick smile and winks.  Where is he going with this?

“I saw that Priya.  I was reaching for you to come dance with me and that other girl thought I was reaching for her.  She shoved you out of the way.”

The girl looks back at Rockford and I see a new fire in her eye, “I thought you were.  Stupid, blonde bitch!”

Again, Rockford smiles and winks at me.  This time Priya catches the wink.  She turns quickly when she realizes I’m in the room.  If looks could kill, I’d be a goner for sure.

“Who are you?!!  The girl demands.

“Whoa, calm down Priya!” Rockford says as she puts his hand on the girl’s shoulder.  “This is Ms. DeJarlais.  She’s a friend of mine.”

The fire simmers in the girl and after a moment she says, “I’m sorry.  I just hate blondes.”

Before I can reply to Priya, the door opens and the ‘agent’ leads another girl into the room.  This one is blonde and I quickly realize who she is!  This girl is the one who was pushing and shoving with Priya during the show!  What the Hell is going on?

Each girl immediately recognizes the other and both scream, “cxnt,” at the same time!  They rush at each other but are quickly restrained by Rockford and the agent.  Priya quickly forgot all about me.

“Ah, what’s your name my lovely?”  Rockford inquires of the blonde.

“Her name is Bitch!”
“Please calm down for a minute, Priya.  Let’s at least find out her name.”

The blonde never takes her eyes off Priya as she says, “It’s Carly.”  

“Carly, huh?  Perfect name for a whore,” Priya spits.
“Fuck you, cxnt!”

The two women glare at each other and Rockford breaks the silence, “Do you two know each other.”

“Never saw the cxnt before tonight.”
“I wouldn’t hang out with a skank like that!”

“Would it be fair to say you don’t like each other?”

“Fuck her!”
“I’d love to stomp her fucking ass!”

“Do you feel the other wronged you in some way?”

“Damn right she did!”
“Bitch ruined my chance to get on stage!”
“He was reaching for me, cxnt!”
“Bull…SHIT!  He was looking at me!”
“Fuck you!”
“I’m going to kick your ass, Bitch!  You fucked with the wrong girl!”

Was this what Rockford wanted me to see…two twenty-year-old girls mouthing at each other?  This is going to prove he’s going to be a huge star?  I can watch any of ten shows on MTV and see crap like this.  This doesn’t mean a thing.  But the night is still young….

“I can see you two really don’t like each other.”

“I fucking hate her!”
“Fucking Bitch!”

“Would you like the opportunity to settle your differences tonight?”

This question causes both girls to pause and think about what he’s saying.  The realization of what Rockford is trying to do finally sinks in and I’m secretly hoping the girls realize it too and walk away.  No such luck…..

Priya looks at her blonde rival and says, “If I had the chance, I’d rip every shred of her ugly ass hair out.”

My heart sinks even lower when Carly replies, “Then bring it on you fucking cow!”

While the girls glare angrily at each other, Rockford looks over at me and smiles and winks again.  He says, “Okay ladies, the winner gets to go home with me tonight.”

Right before my very eyes, the girls quickly remove their shoes and launch themselves at each other.  They manage to set women’s lib back one hundred years in the next twenty minutes.

Priya is truly a beautiful girl.  Her long black hair frames a slender face and large brown eyes.  Her dark skin shows her Armenian or Indian background and her waist length black dress shows every curve of her 5’5” 115 lbs body.  

The blonde Carly is more than a match for the dark skinned girl in the looks department.  Although slightly shorter than her adversary she is just as well proportioned.  Her silver dress even manages to reveal more of her voluptuous body than Priya’s black dress.  Her shoulder length, kinky blonde hair is a perfect match for her playful green eyes.  She too, is around twenty or twenty-one.  

I can’t believe that two girls this pretty would actually fight each other just for a one night stand, but I guess being known as “The One Who Screwed A Star” is a huge incentive in this modern world.  Ugh…..

It’s obvious neither girl has ever been in a fight.  Mistress Caitlin, or even her victim, Valerie, would make short work of either of them.  But what they lack in skill, they more than make up for in aggression and cattiness.

The girls latch onto each other’s hair as if they really do want to pull it out.  They yank back and forth so hard; I fear one of their heads might pop off.  After a few moments of this, they start trying to trip each other…which is actually quite comical…while still pulling hair.  Finally, they both lose their balance and fall to the floor; where they begin rolling back and forth as they yank each other’s hair.  The only sounds in the room are their grunts, groans, and sharp air intakes when their hair is yanked a little too hard.  Occasionally the words, “cxnt, whore, and bitch,” can be heard through clenched teeth.

While they are rolling on the floor, Rockford steps over them and sits beside me.  I look up at him and he has an almost wolf-like grin on his face and obvious bloodlust in his eyes.  He looks at me and smiles broadly.  It occurs to me that he thinks I enjoy this!  He honestly thinks I enjoyed writing the dominatrix article!

The girls continue rolling around until Priya decides to change tactics.  She releases one hand and punches the blonde hard in the stomach.  “Uhhh,” the blonde says and she too releases one hand.  Instead of punching her opponent, she starts clawing at her eyes.  Priya yelps in surprise and tightly closes her eyes.  She manages to bury her face for protection in the blonde’s bosom, but not before Carly manages to draw first blood.  One claw leaves an angry red scratch down the dark-skinned girl’s cheek.

How is this happening?  This is a civilized society!  How can these men just sit here and watch this?  My heart sinks even farther when I realize that this may be mainstream.  Maybe I’m the one that hasn’t progressed with the modern age.  I gave up fighting when I left high school…although there was that mud wrestling thingy I did in college…but this is different.  

The scratch on Priya’s cheek infuriates her!  She releases Carly’s hair and slams both fists rapid fire into the blonde’s face and chest.  Carly releases her grip on Priya’s hair and tries to cover up for protection, but it’s obvious the dark-skinned girl’s punches were taking their toll.  But Carly is far from beaten.  Anger flares up in her after one solid strike to her cheek and she begins throwing punches of her own.  Soon both girls are trading punches and taking incredible punishment from each other.

Priya manages to stun her blonde rival with a hard punch to her chin and she moves in and grabs the smaller girl by the hair with one hand and continues punching with the other.  She pulls the blonde toward her and manages to wrap her legs around Carly’s waist.  With one squeeze of her muscular, dancer’s thighs, she brings a yelp of startled pain from the light haired girl and then she rolls her onto her side.  

With her opponent’s torso trapped, Priya begins punching Carly in the side of the head.  The blonde tries to push her captor’s thighs apart but so far they aren’t budging.  Tears stream down Carly’s face as it appears the fight is all but lost.  In desperation, she starts flailing with her elbows and hands.  Fortunately for her, an elbow lands solidly in the center of Priya’s chest.  The dark haired girl gasps and releases her thighs just enough for the blonde to slip out.  

The fight has obviously taken its toll on the blonde.  She sees a potential to take advantage but she is too tired to immediately take the step.  Finally she regains enough strength to lash out at Priya.  She drives the heel of her barefoot in the dark skinned girl’s side.  Priya falls onto her injured side and tries to cover up for protection.  Carly grabs a handful of dark hair and wrestles Priya’s head between her thighs.  Now it’s time to return Priya’s favor.

“What do you think?  Who’s going to win?” Rockford asks me as I watch this scene unfolding before me.

“Obviously you are.  Neither of them will in the long run, that’s for sure.”
“See what I mean, though?  I’m going to be a star.  In a couple years, I could probably get a girl to murder another girl just for a night with me.”
“You’re insane!”
“No.  I’m going to be a star.”

Carly squeezes Priya’s head so hard that I once again fear I might see someone’s head pop off.  But as she’s applying the pressure, Carly suddenly screams a banshee shriek!  “She’s biting me!!!!  The bitch is biting me!!!”  Her legs fly open and Priya frees herself and drives her elbow deep into the blonde’s exposed throat!  The impact is so harsh that I fear she may have crushed Carly’s windpipe.  A choking, gurgling sound escapes the smaller girl’s lips as she collapses on her back.

“Oh my God!” I exclaim!  “That could kill her!  Stop this, Rockford!”
“Nah, she’s fine.  Let them finish.”

I start to rise, but the musician places his hand on my shoulder and forces me back into my seat.  Now I can’t look away.

Carly rolls on the floor clutching her throat.  Priya slowly gets to her feet, staggers a little, and then kicks the fallen girl in the ear until she stops moving.  The victorious girl places her foot on Carly’s belly then turns to Rockford and smiles.  The musician returns her smile and says, “Finish her.  You’ve earned it.”

I look at Rockford and say, “You animal!  You fucking animal!”
“Shut up, bitch.  You know you’re enjoying this.”
“Fuck you!  I’m out of here.”
“Bitch, you ain’t going nowhere.  NOW SIT DOWN!”

Now I’m scared for my own safety.  How do I let myself get caught in these situations?

Priya looks down at her rival with utter disdain.  She spits on the beaten girl and then  drives her heel hard into Carly’s belly.  As the beaten girl doubles up, Priya places her foot on the blonde’s forehead and pushes her back down.  “Kiss my foot, bitch.”  She demands.

The once proud Carly still has a little fire left in her and she meekly replies, “Fuck you.”  This earns her another stomp in the stomach and a punch in the ear.  Priya again demands, “Kiss my fucking foot.”  The blonde weakly complies.

My God, what is it with woman and foot worship?  For the second time in less than a month, I’m watching one woman force another woman to kiss and lick her feet.  How the Hell do I get myself into these situations?  Just bad luck I guess…

When Priya is satisfied with Carly’s performance, she demands she “clean” her other foot.  Carly meekly complies.  Priya looks at Rockford again and he asks, “Are you satisfied.”  She replies, “Yeah.  She isn’t worth pissing on now.”  Rockford smiles and says, “Good job.  You’ve definitely earned your prize.  Go get cleaned up.”

Priya smiles at Rockford then looks at the beaten girl one final time.  Just before she walks away, the dark-skinned girl drives her foot hard into Carly’s belly one last time.

As Priya leaves the room, Rockford tells his agent to assist Carly and take her to the hospital if she needs to go.  What a humanitarian, I think to myself.

“Well, me and Ms. Priya are going to have a lot of fun tonight.  And you know what?   I bet Ms. Carly will be back in the front row for my next show.  Now, you’re going to write up a nice article telling the good people of New Orleans what a star Rockford is going to be.  But first, I think you’ll be joining me and Ms. Priya….”  

Rockford takes a step toward me as I slowly back up.  Soon I feel the wall touch my back and his hands grasp both my cheeks.  He leans in to kiss me.  For the second time in a month I’m completely at the mercy of a more dominant person.  The last time I melted in front of Mistress Caitlin as she ran her tongue up my chin, over my lips, and across my nose.  I felt so dirty, and I felt weak and useless.  Now this animal is making me feel that way again.  Am I going to be a weak little submissive…always at the boot of a stronger person?  Am I that pathetic?  Tears form in my eyes as I feel Rockford’s lips gently touch mine.  I guess I’ll always be a weak woman.  Am I just another victim for the predators of the world?  I feel his breath on my lips and his hand gently caressing my cheek just as I drive my knee deep into his crotch.  I make the decision right then and there that I’ll never be victimized again!  He gasps in shocked agony and collapses on the floor.  I walk to the door and look down at him, “Fuck you, Big Star.”  Then I walk out of the dressing room and out of that club forever.

A few weeks later my article is published.  In it, I’m not very kind Rockford.  His star soars anyway.  In a few years he is a big star.  A year after his first platinum album, he dies of a morphine overdose.

A couple days after the article is published, I make a phone call and arrange a meeting with Mistress Caitlin.  It’s time to confront my tormentor.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2010, 07:05:33 PM by Jonica »
Bad (Bad) Blood (Blood)
The bitch is in her smile.
The lie is on her lips,
Such an evil child.

Offline howardcosell

• God Member
  • Believe in yourself and give your love to others
Re: The Groupies
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2010, 04:51:48 AM »
I adored this story, so many elements. I love Priya!!!! And I love the you allowed the setting and backstory to create such a feel of a gritty but sexy tale. Cannot wait to read the next part!
"When people walk away from you... let them go. Your destiny is never tied to anyone who leaves you... and it doesn't mean they are bad people. It just means that their part in your story is over."

Offline peccavi

• God Member
  • I'm a big brunette bullying b*tch, take me on!
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2010, 07:35:52 AM »
Great story, great background. I think its one of the best.
Blondes are cool Brunettes are Hot!!

Offline Marie B.

• God Member
  • Big Girls Beware !!
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2010, 02:10:15 PM »
Top notch storyline, followed by a great fight.

Marie

Offline Kayla

• God Member
  • Who needs balls when one has boobs?
« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2010, 02:23:27 PM »
Another scoop for our intrepid reporter, venturing into dangerous situations. Just shout if you need a bodyguard to accompany you! Tee hee!  ::) ;D ;) :-*

Hugs
Kayla
Naughty - but oh, so NICE! :-)

Offline ~Rox Erotique~

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
  • Looking for love in all the fight places
    • Rox Erotique - Fem Fight art from a slutty angry tart :)
« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2010, 02:36:33 PM »
Another scoop for our intrepid reporter, venturing into dangerous situations. Just shout if you need a bodyguard to accompany you! Tee hee!  ::) ;D ;) :-*

Hugs
Kayla

You'll be the one needing a bodyguard soon babes... I've got plans for you...

Loved this story! but you already knew that ;) I loved the way the rockstar starts off as a nice guy and his true, depraved nature reveals itself! and I can't wait to see what your reporter gets herself into next!

x G x
I'm paranoid and needy. So I think people are talking about me, but not as much as I'd like.

Offline Jonica

• God Member
  • Verified Smartass
    • A Dark And Frightening World
« Reply #6 on: November 22, 2010, 03:46:49 AM »
Thank you all for your kind comments.  This story was a request from Rocko23.  Priya and Carly were based on dancers in two music videos.  I tried my best to describe them and their outfits based on the videos.  This was a fun story to write.  Thanks, Rocko for a great scenario!!!

Joni
xoxo
Bad (Bad) Blood (Blood)
The bitch is in her smile.
The lie is on her lips,
Such an evil child.

Offline cletus

« Reply #7 on: November 23, 2010, 02:47:35 AM »
great story thanks !

Offline Wondering48

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: November 24, 2010, 12:39:57 PM »
Loved your story especially the set up. It was different.