News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

My Wife and her Sister: A Rivalry Reignited

• 2 Replies

Offline jonnyboy1923

My Wife and her Sister: A Rivalry Reignited
« on: June 28, 2023, 06:05:03 PM »
My wife and her sister are notorious rivals. My wife, Bev, and her older sister, Alice, are age old rivals, and undeniably sisters in every sense of the word. Alice is 2 years older than my gorgeous wife, and they are now 35, and 37 respectively. They have always competed against each other, almost perpetually in some form of competition. Both women are lawyers and have kids. My wife and I have 2 sons, one M13, Tyson, and the other M7, Jacob. Alice has one beautiful son named Mac, who is 8.

I guess I should probably describe the 2 women. Bev is 35, standing at 5’6, she has toned arms and legs, with slightly thick thighs but not too thick. When she walks you can see the muscles in her legs flex, and she loves showing that off. She doesn’t have much of an ass, I’ll admit, but her thighs and her medium sized boobs do make up for that. She is tanned, with the classic California girl look, with blonde hair and blue eyes. She wears her hair in a bob cut style but a bit longer, down to her shoulders. She is a pretty fierce woman, and highly driven, as is her sister.

Her sister is very similar, with similar toned thighs and even more toned arms, she loves showing off her biceps, especially to her kids, who simply gush over them. She has similar blonde hair and blue eyes, but lets her hair grown down beyond her shoulder, to a more average length for a woman to have. She loves trash talk and often mocks people. She is a very caring and affectionate person, like her sister, but will be ruthless when in competition, willing to say anything to get a competitive edge.

Alice’s husband, Alan, and I have also become quite close, as Bev and Alice are, despite their competitive nature, relatively close as sisters. Their parents warned both me and Alan throughout our relationships to keep the sisters out of direct competition with one another. They shared that throughout school Bev and Alice always sought to compete with one another, especially physically. Their parents even brought in a family therapist who told them that it was almost a pack mentality, each sister was trying to establish herself as the dominant one over the other, and the easiest way to do so was to physically dominate the other.

As such, Bev and Alice’s parents fought like devils to keep the 2 away from each other in physical contests, best example being that both women, throughout High school and uni did boxing for fun, and had several amateur fights. Their parents forbade them from ever getting in the ring against one another. The sisters were crafty though, so they fought the same opponents, to see who the better boxer was. I’ll have to admit, having seen both their boxing records from high school, Alice seems to be the better boxer. My wife, Bev, took 3 KO losses, and the girls who knocked her out were then knocked out by Alice in the first 3 rounds. However, Bev insisted that the only reason Alice won those fights was because she was 18 and Bev was 16, and that she would KO Alice in round 1 if they boxed each other. At that point me and Alan immediately changed the subject to prevent our wives from boxing each other. Unfortunately their parents both passed away earlier this year, which has opened up the idea in both their heads of competing against one another, which me and Alan have been fighting against together.

As I said earlier, both women are lawyers, Bev having gone to Harvard, where we met, and Alice going to Yale. To both mine and Alan's dismay, faced off against each other in court 3 times, with the third happening only last week. From what I've heard, Alice has beaten Bev all 3 times in court. Me and Alan both realised that this could damage their relationship but we had different ways to approach it, I wanted to get our families together for a dinner, to show our wives that they were still family, but Alan thought it was better for them to be apart for a while, so Bev could lick the wounds of her, in his words "humiliating defeats". This irked me a bit, my wife wasn't so soft that she'd let professional disputes interfere with family! So I pushed and eventually he conceded that we should all meet up for dinner last night, Me, Bev and our 2 sons, 13 year old Tyson and 7 year old Jacob, going over to Alice and Alan's house, with their 8 year old son Mac present as well.

So enough background info, onto the incident of last night.

We got there at around 8:00 pm. I was wearing a simple polo shirt, showing off my own arm muscle, not that anyone cares, with Bev wearing skin tight black yoga pants and a white tank top, almost like she knew what was coming. Alan was wearing similar clothing to me, while Alice wore tight jeans and a shirt with short sleeves, showing off her figure and arms. Alan and Alice welcomed us into their living room, a couch on one side, and a TV mounted on the other side's wall, with a large carpeted floor between the 2. We all sat down at the dining table, as little Jacob ran to play with Mac. We laughed and joked, Alan drank a bit much, as did Alice and Bev. I stayed dry, as I was driving, but it also meant i should have seen what was coming.

We finished our dinner, Bev and Alice ate light. We then went into the living room, me and Alan sat on the couch while Bev and Alice sat next to each other. There was some tension as we were chatting, I was a bit tired and drowsy at this point but I became wide awake when I heard this verbal jab from Alice "Wow, that explains why I dominated you in court" Alice placed her hand on Bev's knee as she said that, and kissed her softly on the cheek, as if to say "you're still my little sis". Bev was clearly a bit ruffled by that statement, but brushed it off and put her face real close to Alice's, her blonde hair strands falling onto her face, "Oh hun, I should *whoop* your ass for that". Alice responded by pulling up her tight sleeve and flexing "you really think you could babe?" Me and Alan looked to each other, I guess I expected him to step in and divert, but he didn't want to. I guess we've both always wanted to see whose wife would win a contest.

the kids noticed the tense back and forth between the 2 women and ran to us, Mac gushing over his mom's toned flexed arm. "Wow mommy! You're so strong," Mac exclaimed, as Alice smirked, and flexed her arm. "Wow Mac you're right your mommy is strong! but mine's stronger" Jacob laughed as Bev raised her eyebrows, amused, as I shot daggers with my eyes over to Jacob, the last thing I needed was Alice and Bev to be compared, but Mac did not agree with me.

"Nuh uh! My mommy is the strongest in the world! She'll crush your mom" Bev's smile faded, as Jacob didn't respond on her behalf, but instead looked at her expectantly. Bev's smile grew, as did Alice's, as dread formed in my stomach, "uh oh" I thought, as Bev and Alice got up. "So, arm-wrestling, to see who the strongest mom is?" Alice said. It was at this point my seemingly mature for his age son, Tyson, stepped in and said "Well, that only shows who's arm is stronger, not who's stronger overall, stronger overall, probably a wrestling match, maybe till submission to test strength of wills." I then glared at my son, and tried to take control of the situation "Well, 2 adult women wrestling, that's just stupid!"

Alice and Bev got up, facing each other as Mac and Jacob both began chanting "wrestle! wrestle! wrestle!" Tyson got up and began announcing "ladies and gentlemen, this fight is scheduled for one fall!" I said loudly, "OK STOP! This is crazy!". Everyone stopped and fell silent, and I thanked my lucky stars that they were seemingly listening to reason, until Alan blew everything up. "Hey, why don't we just let 'em see who wins?" Alan was clearly drunk, and either forgotten or stopped caring about what we promised to her parents. "They're adults, it's just a friendly wrestle" I knew it wouldn't be though, it'd end with someone absolutely destroyed, and at this point, I knew this fight was gonna happen, I was just praying my wife came out on top in front of our kids.

Bev bent a bit, her arms and hands outstretched, but Alice stood upright, and chuckled, "Oh c'mon Bev, you're not that stupid, even Jacob's smarter than you" She gestured to our son, which I actually found quite insulting, and gestured to herself, in tight jeans and a tight shirt, "I'm gonna go upstairs, change into something more sporty, and then i'm gonna come back down here and whoop your ass seven ways from sunday, and make you tap in front of your kids, ok hun?" Bev opened her mouth but didn't even get the chance to speak as a smirking Alice strutted past her, gently patting her on the cheek before leaving the room.

I silently looked at Bev, hoping to god she could win, and what felt like an eternity passed until Alice finally came back down, in a black sports bra, showing off her tanned and toned abs, and black short shorts, showing off her toned legs. Alice commandingly told Bev to remove her socks, which Bev, submissively did. Then the 2 finally squared up, and Alice said "Count us down babe," Alice stood on her tip toes, her exposed calves flexing as Bev bounced on the balls of her feet as Alan yelled "wrestle" to the cheers of all our kids.

Alice and Bev locked up, their hands interlocked as they pressed their bodies against each other. I could see the muscles in their legs strain as they pushed against one another, then their shoulders and breasts began to touch, and even their faces, as they stayed in one place, testing each other's strength. Their cheeks were against one another, and Alice, her longer blonde hair falling into her face used her jaw to shove Bev's face to the side. Alice then expertly chose that moment to shove Bev away, breaking the 2 women up, before wrapping one arm around Bev's neck and the other on her shoulder, and shoving her to the side. I watched with bated breath as Bev's hair floated around as she stumbled off to the far side of the room.

Alice taunted "Too much for you Bev?". Bev straighted herself up, brushing her hair out of her face and said "Not even close Alice". Alice raised her arms up, iliciting a cheer from her son Mac, and I noticed Jacob and Tyson both were watching intently, and Jacob had a look of concern in his eye after his aunt looked stronger in the first exchange. Bev took that opprotunity, feinting a lock up, before bending down low and grabbing Alice's foot. Alice's face betrayed a look of surprise as Bev raised her ankle, causing her to fall to her back. Tyson exclaimed "yes mom!" as Alice used her free foot to halt Bev's approach. Even though Alice was on her back she remained calm, and composed, placing her free foot onto Bev's stomach, preventing her from getting on top. "She's good" I thought, I knew Alice was smart, after all, she was a Yale educated lawyer.

Bev tried to get on top of Alice, but Alice's free leg tensed and shoved her away. Bev wisened up and grabbed Alice's ankle, shoving it to the side, and the rest of Alice's body responded, spinning as Bev got on top, in a position known as side control. Bev pinned Alice down, but Alice struggled hard, and Bev had begun taking deep breaths, as Alice had barely broken a sweat, even if she was in the losing position at the moment. Bev immediately hooked one arm underneath Alice's neck, and the other under her thigh, and began squeezing, trying to fold her sister in half.

Alice grunted and groaned, as she fought, her neck straining as her thigh was easily being brought up to her midsection. Bev was trying to bring her hands together to force the breath out of Alice, and it was working, as Alice finally began breathing heavy, but the resistant Alice had a plan, Bev had overextended as she her fingers were almost touching, Alice's sexy leg and calf flexed as she pushed off. Alice rolled Bev over, getting an "OOF!" out of my wife as Alice was now on top, and completely free as Bev's arms fell to the side. Dread filled me again as I saw Alice slip off to Bev's side, and grab her arm.

Alice lay on her stomach whilst Bev on her back, her arm was intertwined sickly with Bev's, twisting it in ways the human body was not meant to be. She used her other arm to grab Bev's as she had Bev firmly in the submission hold. Jacob could barely watch as his mom groaned in pain, Tyson on the other hand was watching intently, perhaps too intently, as the 2 women were intertwined. I was half tempted to call the fight there, submit on my wife's behalf but I was scared she'd never forgive me for that. I could tell what Alice was thinking though, as I noticed Bev's legs scrambling, she was trying to bridge, but Alice had her if she did that, Alice would ave her arm and also be able to put her in a body scissor.

I couldn't let that happen, couldn't let the mother of my children be defeated so brutally. I yelled out to Bev "No don't!, guillotine choke her!" I prayed it would work, but it'd take one hell of a woman to pull it off from Bev's current position. Luckily, Bev is one hell of a woman. Bev smirked as she used all her strength to free her arm from Alice, and proceeded to log roll the pair of woman. Bev tried to sink in a guillotine choke, but the downside of yelling advice is that Bev's opponent also heard it. Alice countered by standing up before Bev could get the hold in. Bev also got up, the 2 women were now panting and sweating. Alice was the aggresor, she sprinted at Bev, spear tackling her, Bev letting out a scream of pain as Alice's shoulder rammed into her ribs. Alice, like a steam engine, ran over Bev, but Bev somehow, like a superhero got up, groaning in pain, before Alice did. She got behind Alice, and locked in a sleeper choke, Alice's eyes going wide in shock.

Alice stood up, but Bev didn't release the hold, instead lifting Alice up for a second, before Alice fell to her knees, still in the hold. Bev leaned on Alice, whispering what I can only assume were mocking insults into her ear. Alice's face was going red as her hands tried to pry her head out of Bev's grip. I looked to Alan who was incredibly concerned for his wife, who was in the midst of getting her head ripped off. Bev jerked back, with Alice's face contorting in pain each time she did that.

Alan rushed in, clearly unable to take more of this. As he did so the world for me moved in slow motion, Alice's right leg was coiling around Bev's, her thumbs slipping under Bev's forearms, and her left leg was tensing and flexing. "FUCK!!!!" I thought, I knew Alice was gonna get out of this hold, and I knew if she did Bev would be finished. Alan, my saviour, tapped on Bev's arm, saying "she submits, she submits! It's over". Alice raises her arms in protest, her face expressing the shock of this betrayal, before Bev shoved her head down into the carpet, clutching her ribs as she wheeled away to be hugged by our sons. Mac had tears in his eyes, and as crass as it is to say, I'm glad it is him and not Jacob. Alice got up easily, she honestly looked much better than my wife, immediately telling off Alan. "I had her! I fucking had her Alan!" Alan replied indignantly "She was gonna rip your head off or make you pass out Alice!"

I went to Bev as the kids walked back to the couch and she shook her head, I don't know what it meant but at the moment I was more concerned with just getting out of there before Alice demanded a rematch. On the driver home both Tyson and Jacob fell asleep, dead tired from the emotional havok of their mom and auntie fighting, and I told Bev, "That was close". She smirked "Was it? She tapped didn't she? She admitted I won." I guess she didn't realise Alan was the one who tapped on her arm, but I wasn't going to tell her and ruin the moment for her.

Offline Tiberius J.C.

• God Member
  • Profile pic: James Mason as Tiberius in "A.D."
Re: My Wife and her Sister: A Rivalry Reignited
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2023, 03:15:54 PM »
I was loving that — until her idiot husband jumped in. Now we’ll know who would have won. Grrr!
Very well written though!
« Last Edit: December 10, 2023, 03:17:37 PM by Tiberius J.C. »

Offline Tiberius J.C.

• God Member
  • Profile pic: James Mason as Tiberius in "A.D."
Re: My Wife and her Sister: A Rivalry Reignited
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2023, 01:40:18 PM »
I was loving that — until her idiot husband jumped in. Now we’ll never know who would have won. Grrr!
Very well written though!