News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Ashley Greene vs Laura Vandervoort

• 3 Replies

Offline Interac

• God Member
Ashley Greene vs Laura Vandervoort
« on: July 07, 2023, 03:28:27 AM »
{alt}
{alt}

Laura Vandervoort was tasked with getting the apology.  It took a long time to decide who was best suited for this and Laura knew it likely had to be her and visiting the Flash set and seeing the fear in poor Danielle, it convinced her.  Others around said, ‘how long has it been since you fought for real and you start at Ashley Greene' She responded 'I came from Smallville before this, Durance, Swan, Kreuk.”

So she had to get the word out and she was.  Now others were saying with her skill and body it was going to be a massacre.   Ashley Greene had some training but was she at Laura’s level.

After the second Greene/Palmer war and when someone said 'Do you till want to fight her.  she said "Of course, she needs to pay for what she did and I'm the one who makes her pay."
It was watching Alana De La Garza win over Erica and being called out for not going after Ashley she knew she had to get this done.

Then the third fight with Teresa Palmer took place.  She was in Hollywood told where Ashley would be and watched Ashley beat the hell out of Teresa.  Friends of both coming up to her and no longer was it Ashley wasn’t at her level she wasn’t at Ashley.  The fight ended and they were face to face, so Laura issued the challenge.

Laura was hitting a heavy bag in training and just said that she had to get retribution for Danielle she never understood why people were so worried.  There was a reason she was tasked for this and her agent walked away frantic, and Laura finally realized why.  Everyone now believed Ashley was a level above her and she was in trouble.

Ashley Greene got challenged by Laura Vandervoort and was hitting a heavy bag.  She saw Laura’s resume years ago, and people said that is a woman you should avoid.  She knew Laura was told that about her back then Laura was a slight favorite but now after dismantling Teresa Palmer and ending Lyndsy Fonseca.  Today she should be the favorite and the reasoning of Danielle Panabaker was bullied “She asked for that fight.  Why should I apologize.  I’ll make Laura sorry …”  She never finished her agent walked away and maybe that agent still believed Laura was the favorite.

Laura was back in the states on Hiatus from her new project for a few days when she spotted Ashley Greene, and it wasn't accidental.  Laura walked over to Ashley who met her halfway.  Ashley took the role of assertive "You challenge me and disappear.  Word of advice you may have the reputation of a fighter because of your bio but you don’t have my resume of actual fights. So why don’t you challenge someone who has been in as many as me.  I think our agents will be happy if I don’t kick your ass."

"Heres the thing.  I don’t need to I know I’ll beat them and that makes me like you, and I don’t want to be like you I don’t want to be a bully.  Now I know I’d beat you as well but all I want is to fight a bully I’ve beaten up plenty on my trails so I’m back now and its time to fight and when we do I will kick your bully ass."

"Oh, I'm a bully, your friend wanted that fight.  I could have done more but I took it easy on her."

"I want this fight and I intend on getting that apology and proving what was always said about us.  I’m just that much better than you."

"Trust me, go back to Canada do another weird show no one has heard of.  I will hurt you and stop you from having opportunities."

"You weren't like this when Danielle was asking you to fight were you.  Why the change in attitude, oh its because you know that you won’t beat me.  You won’t beat me but ill beat you into an apology for Danielle."

"Ok fine bitch, you follow me there's a special place WBACCF execs set up for these special occasions."

Laura followed the GPS and got a shock; it was the Playboy mansion.  WBACCF used its largesse to buy the playboy mansion.  Ashley was already inside.  Laura quickly got inside, and the security guard stopped here.  Ashley's shoes, jacket, and jewellery at the security guards’ desk.  She quickly threw off her shoes and all her jewellery "I don't care about anything but putting her in here place."

"Lots have tried, and the reality is the only one who did end up beaten bad in the end.”  Laura listened to him and knew he wasn’t talking about Nina Dobrev so it must be Teresa Palmer “What makes you think you won’t end the same.”

“When I come back out and take my stuff back, you’ll know why.”

He pressed a button opening a door and Laura not caring about what was said, not caring about the months of asking for this fight, not caring about what could happen when the fighting began walked through, she went down and followed the path then the door opened and it was Hugh’s old game room with only the pool table, some couches and the bay window seat left.

Ashley was awaiting in the middle sitting slightly on the pool table "Last chance bit..."  Laura was walking toward her, and Ashley thought about waiting but something about Laura’s attitude pissed her off.

Ashley met Laura and before anything was said Laura slapped Ashley Greene to the ground.  "Do I seem like I want your last chance” Despite all her skills Laura knew all along she was starting this with a slap a proper bitch slap.

Ashley exploded up and lifted Laura off the ground and took her to the floor and as Ashley was going to hit a punch she said “good.”

The punch was about to hit when Laura got her feet on Ashley’s thighs and pushed, she also slid back and sat up at the same time.  “Good is that what you said.  Yes, it is good you showed me skill because now I don’t have to hold back.  You’re going to cry Ashley I’m going to make you cry then you’ll give Danielle her apology.”

“Teresa Palmer made me cry in all three fights.  She made me cry in tears of pain and joy.  You’ll not know the latter, but I damn well look forward to showing you the former.”

“I’ll be licking those tears of pain off your face.  Now come on bitch show me what you got?”

Ashley threw a quick two punches both were blocked and on the second Laura stepped forward getting her left hand behind Ashley’s neck and hit two punches to Ashley’s mouth before pulling Ashley forward and throwing her to the ground.

“Bitch…” It was all she said before Ashley got onto her hip and leg swept Laura to the ground.

“I’m my own bitch and you’ll be my bitch soon.”

Ashley waited for her to pop up and when Laura did, she dove into a punch.  “I’m going to make an example out of you like I did your friend.”

Ashley got on Laura’s stomach “Know the difference between you and her… I didn’t take that fight seriously.”

Ashley was trying to punch Laura into oblivion, but Laura’s arms were active and were landing more blows to Ashley’s tits.  Ashley grabbed Laura by the wrists “You’ll stop that now.”

Laura was not being pushed down instead she was forcing herself up and when she got to forty-five degrees on her body Ashley stood up rather than be pushed down, she was shocked at the core strength of Laura Vandervoort.

“You don’t know who you’re fighting this time.  My name is Laura and I’m stronger than you.”

Ashley let Laura’s wrists go and hopped backward that hop away got a smile from Laura.  Laura had been gearing up for a kick, but Ashley’s defensiveness stopped her.  “Oh, you’ll learn soon that all my inches are stronger than your inches and you’ll be apologizing to Danielle soon.”

“Apologize for what, she came into that washroom to fight, and I gave her that fight.”

“You could have ended it quick but no you had to humiliate the poor girl.  You knew you would and now you need to pay then apologize.”

“You do a lot of talking.”  Ashley threw a punch, but it was easily blocked, and Laura threw a counter punch, but it was ducked.

After Ashley ducked the punch, she spun for Laura’s back and Laura just kicked up her back heel getting Ashley slight enough in the face to stop her.  Laura then spun with a back fist aimed at Ashley’s chin, but Greene leaned back avoiding the punch.

Offline Interac

• God Member
Re: Ashley Greene vs Laura Vandervoort
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2023, 03:30:33 AM »

Laura bounced away right away “Yeah you’re right, I don’t need to talk I just need to beat on you until I get that apology.”

Laura threw a punch which had the sole reason of getting a Ashley Green counter and once the counter happened Laura countered dipping under the punch her right arm wrapping around Greene’s waist she got behind and immediately had a waist lock.

Ashley could sense a possible dangerous to her move and grabbed the wrists and they were in a power contest again.  Last time Laura won it so this time Ashley absolutely had to win this because the alternative would be catastrophic.

Ashley couldn’t break the lock but did push the hands down then out and spun to go face to face with Laura.  Her tit rubbed against Laura’s face, and she couldn’t do much but wrapped her arms Laura’s head bear hugged the head into her tits.  That got Laura to let go and push her back while sliding away from Ashley’s bear hug smother.

Ashley knew Laura’s training and resume.  That breast smother was a strategy and it worked.  She was uncomfortable with it and now Ashley didn’t go far with the push and when Laura tried to reset Ashley reached and grabbed Laura’s blonde hair.  “Oh no you don’t”

Ashley pulled Laura while throwing a punch simultaneously.  The punch landed flush, and Ashley could feel Laura’s legs give out from under her.  She let Laura go and smiled as she watched Laura crumble to the ground but could see that uber confidence Laura Vandervoort had for years sank.  The reputation was gone as she dropped to the ground.

Ashley flicked her hair, so it was all falling to one side “This is what fighting me is all about Laura, especially when I’m pissed… I break faces.”

Ashley took a step and stood over Laura’s stomach “It must suck to find out people chose you because of your skill and that skill doesn’t match up to the woman you were sent after.”  She went to sit down on Laura, but Laura brought her knees up to her chest and then sat up and Ashley went to her back.

“You might break my face but I’m damn sure breaking yours.  I’m in your life until I get that apology and you aren’t tough enough to stop me.”

Ashley’s legs were up, so Laura put her weight down on them and was hitting punches.  Ashley couldn’t get Defence up to stop the hard punches, so she tried to get her legs around Laura’s neck for a triangle she got her legs thrown to a side and quickly a knee slammed into her lower back.

Laura rolled Ashley onto her stomach then got on Ashley’s back and pulled at her hair and slapped her twice in the face “Come on bitch you act all tough and sexy but you’re neither and that’s why you can’t get work.”

Ashley got her arm behind Laura’s leg and pulled.  Vandervoort went down to her back but kept a strong grip on Ashley’s hair and yanked her back.  Ashley’s stomach muscles felt torn from that.

Laura went for a full nelson and Ashley felt that, so she slammed her ass into Laura’s stomach then rolled away.

Ashley got up and had her arm on her stomach.  It felt like it was on fire, she had been in so many fights and this bitch was who many thought she couldn’t beat.   The one who had matched her or surpassed her on strength and skill.  Laura ready to adjust as fast as she did was not a skill set she thought Laura would have and now with her stomach on fire like each ab was pulled away from the ones below and above it she got kind of scared.

“Look at you.  You finally get it.”  Laura said rising to her feet “Now you realize what the options truly are.  Apologize or the beating I give you will make sure you never fight again.”

Ashley was not having it Ashley spun for a big punch, which Laura ducked it and hit a stomach cruncher punch.  “That what hurts your most glamorous muscle.”  Laura stood over Ashley “So the fights over… I won and I just need you to apologize to Danielle.”

Laura had Ashley head upward looking down and could see Ashley’s eyes.  “You’re not going to do it are you.”

“Fuck NO” Ashley tried to push forward but ended up being thrown across the room near the pool table.

“I gave you a chance at a fair fight by not using my superior skills and you still end up …”  Laura hit a side kick to Ashley’s stomach “inches away from your loss.  I got advice from your real toughest fight on how to fight you and that is paying off.”

“Now.”  Laura grabbed the side of Ashley’s hair and looked at her “To think some thought you were the better striker and tougher.  So…Apologize and we’re done.”

Ashley stared at Laura.  Fire and fury in her eyes and utter confidence in Laura’s.   “No.”  Ashley said defiantly and Laura went for a punch, but Ashley hit a quick oblique kick that pushed Laura’s leg back then a short forearm to the ear and knee that backed Laura up.

Ashley stood up dodged a punch did a catch on the second and hit a counter right. Waited and ducked and rolled under and hit two punches to Laura’s ribs then push kicked her down “I saw your best and guess what… Not impressed blondie. In no way are you tougher than me.”

Laura got up as quick as possible and knew that sound, she quickly parried a Ashley Greene knee to her face.  Laura was getting straight and used head movement to lean back and avoid the back fist.

Not wasting the moment Laura threw her jab and got Ashley in the mouth then went for a crescent kick.  Ashley was surprised that Laura had that skill but prepared for anything after the jab and leaned back then when the kick went past Ashley, she rolled her body to the right and then underhooked Laura got a leg behind her and tripped her.

“This is what I told people about a fight with you.  You don’t know how to alter like Teresa, and you are damn sure no Lyndsy, but I’ll break you all the same.”

She was about to grab the front of Laura’s shirt to push up then hit some punches, but Laura hit a elbow to each side of Ashley’s neck then grabbed the back of Ashley’s shirt began to pull it over.  Ashley adjusted she wasn’t losing her shirt first.  Ashley went to the inside of Laura’s arms and Laura wanted that.

Laura was able to lift her hips and turn Ashley who was trying to stop the full counter and did break Laura’s arm power by hitting the elbows then grabbing Laura with a hug.  “Not talking now are you.”  Laura pressed her arms down her tits and got a forearm on Ashley’s face to push her away.

Ashley got her heels on Laura’s thighs so as Laura pushed Ashley away to do God knows what.  Ashley pushed Laura further away as well to stop it and both got up to their feet.  Ashley wasn’t taking any extra time.  She hit a jab a leg kick then went for a claw swipe at the tits.  Laura bounced back and away from the third after checking most of the second.

Laura was smiling again.  She was keeping her hands down bouncing from foot to foot and threw a quick jab going in then quickly got out moved lateral to her right and threw a jab to Ashley’s body and moved her head under a punch bounced back and threw a spinning kick just to make Ashley back away.

The kick never came Laura kept the shin and foot itself downward.  Laura feigned some more strikes to see Ashley’s defenses then threw a push kick into Ashley’s stomach sending her back a few steps.  Laura pouted “Someone should realize now she should have apologized.”

Laura was bouncing in and out faking each of her points of striking except her elbows.  She would hit her jabs bounce outside.  Licking her lips Laura threw and went for the leg kick then got hit with a lightning upper cut.  Ashley spent all that timing Laura for that punch it was so many fakes but often the jab was followed with a left leg kick.

That snapped Laura’s head back and Ashley could recognize the eyes.  They were in a fog so Laura proved to have experience at this and Ashley waited.  Laura got her arms up then Ashley spun and hit a kick to Laura’s ribs just below the elbow that was protecting Laura’s face.

That dropped the blonde and Ashley pulled back and threw a knee but Laura got her forearms up to block most of the impact.  It still burst through but the power was neutralized and Laura fell back and rolled trying to get up to her feet.

Offline Interac

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2023, 03:33:15 AM »
“The only women who have better striking than me aren’t allowed to take part in this world and Laura you are not on my level.”  Ashley slowly moved forward watched Laura stumble after the roll then as she began to get up Ashley got her forearms up and pushed Laura into a old school video game machine

Jab jab to the stomach of Laura “Not even close and its time  you learned who the two of us are.”  Ashley threw a upper cut to see Laura block it then hit a knee to the inside of Laura’s thigh.  “I am going to pick you apart and you will beg me to not tell anyone what happened here.”

Ashley threw two rights to the ribs and then a left elbow which Laura blocked and tried to
Her own counter which Ashley blocked refusing to leave the range she was in.  right between the tits a left hook and Ashley hit a knee to the ribs and grabbed Laura’s blonde hair and slammed her head back.

“Its not just a kick boxing match bitch.  Even if it was I could knock you out with that but you need to know you have no business against me.”

Ashley went for a knee, but Laura blocked it by driving her elbow into Ashley’s thigh then came up with an upper cut and tied Ashley up to avoid punches and attacks.  “Should have put me away.”

Ashley tied up Laura’s right arm “Lots of…” Knee to the inside of the thigh then a short elbow to Laura’s ear.  “Time.”

Laura brought her knee up over her waist line and drove it straight forward into Ashley’s stomach .  That got the distance and Laura really used some dirty boxing and hit six short punches.  That got them away from the arcade machine.  Laura successfully fought her way out and recovered from a strong Ashley Greene attack.

Ashley knew there was still some entanglement with the arms and dropped her hips toward Lauras knees.  Laura was concentrating on the dirty boxing and ended flying over Ashley.  Laura tucked the shoulder like a stunt and was able to roll through the move and get up to her feet athletically to see Ashley Greene kip up equally athletic.

They were up in a stance for kicking and punching and were not cautious closing the distance.  Ashley felt she had a power advantage now and experience she nearly had the fight over.  Laura felt she absorbed and used striking to get out so her striking was going to win her the day.

Laura in a karate style side stance and Ashley in a kickboxing stance lifting her front foot showing a want to hit a knee.  Laura pivoted forward showing side kick then bounced out.  Ashley teped twice at the hip of Laura which Laura ate

Ashley raised her knee for a fake then spun for a wheel kick.  Laura leaned back avoiding that was a narrow escape she went back in her stance and fired a strong right kick to the ribs of Ashley then spun for a back kick.  Ashley knocked down that with both hands and pivoted away.

Laura got outside Ashleys left leg and that avoided the body lock for a potential choke.  All she had to worry about was defending against the choke.  Next step for Laura was to turn her head and start working up a sweat on her face.  She was going to pull out of this and get a arm lock.

Laura was able to roll out and had her knees and square to Ashleys shoulder and Ashley flipped back set herself up for a arm bar trap and when Laura went for it Ashley transitioned to where Laura was  and both ended up out and on their feet where Laura hit a double kick, one to the leg and the other up top. 

Ashley hated getting hit but respected the combination.  She moved lateraly and Laura could feel her confidence come back .  Laura started in again she faked the lead kick spun but Ashley jumped back and was able to get opening and throw a round house to the stomach then went for a crescent to the back of the neck but Laura moved and was struggling.

Ashley was beginning to switch levels up and down with squats watching as Laura was getting back in her karate style stance Ashley squatted down to her left exploded up with a leaping left hook.  It was mostly blocked but she pivoted from there hit a right knee to the stomach then a short left hook to the ear and went for a uppercut but Laura blocked that then pushed for a takedown only to abandon it and scatter back.

Lauras face was really showing the wear and tear of Ashleys striking.  “Your skill is close to mine but in the end Laura you do get knocked out so why don’t you say this is enough.  We both go our separate ways no more damage done.”

“I have no problem with that… Just need you to apologize to Danielle.  I get that I take it back and we are done here.”

“I have nothing to apologize for.  She picked the…”  Ashley jaw tightened and Laura moved her head from a Ashley Greene jab.

Ashleys head never moved and Laura threw  a counter jab into the lips then threw the right over the left arm of Ashley Greene.  That got Ashley in the jaw and rocked her hard.  Ashley tried to get away but Laura was going forward head moving and punches coming at angles

The big thing Laura was doing when Ashley was trying to get away was a left hook to the stomach.  Six left hooks to the stomach and somehow Ashley finally got trapped into a wall “My turn now bitch.”

Ashley put her foot on the wall and pushed off she absolutely did n ot want to be pinned on a wall eating shots from Lauras educated feet and hands.  Ashley threw a overhand punch on the push.  Laura blocked it nearly got pushed down but switched her hips to push Ashley in the direction she was jumping toward. 

Both tried to stay up after.  Neither succeeded, Lauras toes slipped and she fell t her chest.  Ashley was waving her arms around but couldn’t get her feet down and was on her heels and ended up on her ass.

Laura did a burpee up to her feet and Ashley did a flat jump with her arms and was up on her feet.  They were both in a similar stance.  Toes were direct in line with the other and left fist past left wrists.

Tongue went out to lick the bottom lip then they looked at the fist back at each other.  They twitched and neither moved then a lip lick.  Bottom over top and try to relax then both shot the left forward and upward with a jab uppercut that connected.  Laura tried to bring her knee up and Ashley shot the fist straight at a tit of Laura.

Ashley was inside on Laura who grabbed the waist.  Ashley grabbed the back of Lauras shirt and began pulling it upward.  Laura was pushing her down so Ashley threw a knee on the inside of Laura’s knee breaking her balance now Ashley Greene was tossing Laura Vandervoort around by the shirt.

Laura was tossed ten feet away and bounced.  She felt it different because now the shirt was gone.  Years of acting, years of battle and for the life of Laura she could not remember the last time anyone removed her shirt against her will.  She had taken it off to intimidate to continue a fight but to have it removed like this was a new feeling.

“You done here.”  Ashley said throwing the shirt at Laura “Heard that don’t happen to you much but you never really challenged yourself much either.  You got skills but so do I and I’m just better than you at this.  So you done because I took your shirt off you and you couldn’t stop me.”

“Congratulations on accomplishing more than I thought you could but no bitch I’m not done I’m not done with you until you fucking A.Polo.Gize”

“I apologize for nothing now what do you want to.”  Feint jab go for upper cut

Offline Interac

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2023, 03:36:19 AM »
Laura slipped outside drove a left into the pivoted her right foot back switched the angle and Ashley covered her chin so Laura hit a cross into the collar bone and behind the right cross was a right high kick hitting Ashley Greene over the ear and dazing her.

Ashley knew she was in trouble.  She could barely stand that kick rocked her something fierce.  Only thing she could do was shoot forward and tackle Laura to the ground and hope to lay on her long enough to recover.  Laura immediately after being taken down could feel Ashley didn’t have the power she had before “Got you didn’t I.”

Laura was able to quarter hook the arm of Ashley Greene and turn hip try to stand up.  Ashley was weak but she still had knowledge and raised Lauras leg.  The two were in a chess match now and Ashley was mostly trying to recover and avoid more strikes.  The combination really hurt her.

Ashley was taking any moment to rest but laura was rolling with her and doing anything to get this up and separated to finish the fight.  Then they began trading submission attempts only to counter with rolls and transitions.  Ashley ended up behind Laura and was breathing hard “I’m just more experienced blondie.”  Ashley was leaning on Lauras back and fought the urge to bite her ear after saying that.

Laura reached back got on the back of Ashley’s shirt and with all her might flipped Ashley over her shoulder.  Ashley spun onto her stomach both got up and Laura strong grip on shirt she turned and flipped Ashley again t his time she pulled the shirt off and Ashley landed on her ass but quickly ducked a shoulder and did a pro wrestling roll away feeling the air from Lauras kick meant for her back.

Ashley started getting up and saw Laura’s feet.  She knew what was coming and Laura leapt off one foot and tried for a bicycle knee.  Ashley got her hands up blocked the knee that would have knocked her out then pivoted hit a hook to the body and went for a right head kick.  Laura blocked the head kick and went for a spinning back fist which Ashley ducked and Laura went past her.

Ashley jumped for a tornado  kick but her abs gave out as she was twisting to release the kick so it lost its power.  Laura was able to lean back dodge the punch throw a punch to the stomach.  That buried in and Laura was set up to throw a knee to the face and Ashley did a windmill elbow .  Right fingers to the ground and elbow up connecting to the side of the face.

Ashley squared up but before she got her hands up Laura spun and got Ashley with a spinning back fist to the neck.  Ashley was sent a few feet then threw a back fist upper cut that Laura dodged went for a left hook and that was countered with a stomach punch which was followed by Ashley hitting a kick to the back of Laura’s knee.

The two were trading three hit combos and able to get away after the third.  It was kicks coming up connecting.  Crescent kicks, hook kicks, wheel kicks.  They were going for broke now and ended up at the end of the room trading both convinced they had the larger array of strikes, but it was their body blows that hit the hardest.

Footwork, body movement and head movement.  They were showing it all in the confined space as well as throwing the strikes.  Eat three throw three.  Elbows began from the lateral to a back elbow to a spin elbow.  Up to the chin down on top of the head these two went for it determined to prove better at all elements of striking.

Elbows struck hard.  They were leaning to their right a deep breath hands went to the hips to block kicks and knees.  “Apologize I think I proved my point.”

“I have nothing to…”

They snapped their heads to the left and collided temple on temple that dropped them to a knee.  Both went into defence mode.  Left arm tied up the right and were trying to block anything else.  They were nearly knocked out from that and found themselves tangled up and the recovery was happening but now so was the need to get out of the defence and start the offence again.

Ears went on shoulders and they began trying Greco roman throws.  Theyd throw the side of their head at the other.  Either get a takedown or find a way to get space.  The entire conversation around a match up with these two was whose skills were better and that was what the fight ended up being

Ashley and Laura were tangled up.  Ashley threw a knee then Laura threw a knee.  Laura threw a over head elbow down on Ashley’s neck.  Ashley threw a lateral one into the cheek.  They grabbed a tit and squeezed and Laura screamed louder.  Ashley was about to say she was stronger when Laura snapped her head forward with a headbutt and that put Ashley on wobbly legs.

Laura faked the head kick got a Ashley Greene arm up then came up short on a right cross which also got Ashley’s arms up then Laura got what she wanted and drilled a spear knee into Ashley Greene’s ribs.

Ashley Greene and Laura Vandervoort had an absolute slug fest. Laura had her left hand behind Ashley’s neck and was hitting punches to the stomach of Ashley Greene pushing her back with each punch.  “Apologize bitch.”  Greene was being lifted off the ground and could hear Laura’s punctuation “Apologize bitch.”

They started near the window when Vandervoort got the advantage, and she was punching Ashley back to the pool table.

Ashley couldn’t think of much else and grabbed Laura’s wrist and hit a shoulder strike.  Ashley got an idea and moved Laura’s right upwards but before she could follow up Laura punched Ashley in the triceps.  That allowed Laura to move her arm while also moving both of Ashley and Laura then moved them to her left and turned her hip into a terrific knee just below the rib cage dropping Ashley Greene

Ashley began to crawl away from Laura desperate for air but this was it now.

She grabbed Ashley by the back of the hair when she reached a pillar “Now do you apologize.”

“Fuck you” Ashley had grabbed a pipe turned and hit Vandervoort in the stomach.  Laura dropped to her knees and Ashley got up behind her got the pipe around Laura’s throat.  “Say good night bitch and tell your friend that you failed.”

Knee on Laura’s back Ashley Greene choked out one of the toughest fights of her life.  Once again proving she can surely win the war.  She barely walked out and as the door shut “Don’t ever think you have a chance against me you dumb bitch.”

Laura heard that and was waking up “You will pay.”  She got to her feet “And you will apologize.”

(Upcoming: Kim Matula vs Kristin Kreuk; Beau Garrett vs Jaimie Alexander; Ashley Greene vs Laura Vandervoort rematch)