News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

A Couples Boxing Tournament, Chapter Two The First Weekend

• 7 Replies

Offline SusanBoxer

A Couples Boxing Tournament, Chapter Two The First Weekend
« on: July 07, 2023, 09:08:53 PM »
A Couples Boxing Tournament - Chapter 2 The First Weekend…. To Each their Own – By SusanBoxer

The following week was a blur of excitement and intense activity.  All I could think about was the first real fight I would have that coming Friday night.  I was eagerly anticipating watching Ginny and Curt fight each other…I had never seen a man and a woman fight for real.  What really had me going though was the thought of Declan and I going at it in the ring.  I honestly wanted this to be a real contest between the two of us that ended in a clear victory.  I didn’t necessarily NEED to win, but I really wanted it to be a fair fight where one of us achieved a clear and decisive win over the other.  Physically I felt we were close enough in size and strength that it was possible to have a hard fought, even bout, but I was concerned about Declan’s lack of boxing skills and his attitude toward the whole affair.  He was obviously excited about it, but his whole demeanor implied he was not taking the tournament as seriously as I was.  He saw it as a fun event with some friends that just happened to allow him to have sex with an attractive young woman he’d never been with before.  I saw it as a titanic battle between two couples for physical and sexual domination.
Every evening that week I tried to teach Declan the basic boxing skills he would need to survive against opponents with at least some familiarity with the sport.   He picked up the basics well enough but seemed to lack the “killer instinct” necessary to make a real fight out of it.  Our sessions always seemed to degenerate into heavy necking affairs where he wanted to take me to bed.  Finally, I told him “no sex until after we fight.  I want you ready and eager to take me on.”  He sheepishly agreed but I still had my doubts about his commitment to the tournament.

Ginny and Curt had been so accommodating and kind to us, I wanted to do something special for them in return.  I am an amateur seamstress and had made a pair of satin boxing shorts for my training sessions at the gym.  I thought making a pair for Curt, Ginny and Declan would be a nice touch and add to the realism and setting of the fights.  I crafted a pair of short, fitted sexy satin trunks for each of us; green with gold trim for Declan (of course), blue and white for Curt, Red with black trim for Ginny and a new pair of white with red trim for myself.  As an added touch, I embroidered each of our names on a patch affixed to the front of the waistband.  Declan thought they were way cool and drooled when I modeled mine and Ginny went wild when I gave them to her later that week at the gym.  “We’re gonna knock them out in these” she said.

Friday evening finally came, and we made our way eagerly to Ginny and Curt’s place.   Moira answered the door and showed us downstair where Curt and Ginny awaited us by the ring.  “Are you two ready to kick this off?” Ginny asked.  We replied enthusiastically “Declan and I will fight first, is that OK?”  Ginny pointed to the spare downstairs bedroom “you two can change in there”.   We emerged a few minutes later dressed to do battle.   Declan looked buff in his green trunks as Moira wrapped his hands.  Ginny looked me up and down and whistled, “Damn, you look hot girl.”  I had to admit the trunks looked good on me, paired with the skimpy red bikini top I elected to wear.   I had debated if I should fight topless, but decided Declan didn’t need any more distractions if he was going to stay focused.  As Ginny wrapped my hands, she whispered to me “fuck him up Suzy.”
I felt chills of excitement as I entered the ring for the first time.  Moira was already there with two pairs of black 12oz boxing gloves.  She helped me on with mine, then fussed over Declan as she slipped on his.  Ginny was waiting for me in my corner while Curt was working Declan’s.  Moira stepped to the center of the ring to announce the fight.  “In the blue corner, at 5’7’’ tall, weighing in at 145 pounds, Declan O’Neill.  And his opponent, in the red corner. Standing at 5’8’’ and weighing in at 150 pounds, Susan Leigh Hopkins.  Curt and Ginny cheered and clapped as we made our way to the center of the ring.  Acting her part perfectly, Moira lectured us “OK you two, this is a mixed boxing match over an unlimited number of three-minute rounds.  The fight will end only after one of you knocks out the other or gives up.  Obey my commands at all times and I want a clean, hard fight.  Now go to your corners and come out fighting at the sound of the bell.  I retreated to my corner, Ginny slipping in my mouthpiece, then rubbed my shoulders provocatively.  Moira started the timer, the bell sending us to the center of the ring.  I eyed Declan coldly, but he flashed me his ever-charming grin as we touched gloves.  “FIGHT!” Moira cried and we started circling each other, each probing the other with jabs to the head.  I could feel mine land solidly, but I easily picked off Declan’s clumsy counters.  Again and again, I scored with left and right Jabs to his head, each landing with a satisfying “smack,” tormenting my male opponent as I danced away from his clumsy, weak counterpunches.  Finally, Declan had enough and rushed me inside, driving me back against the ropes as he pounded some heavy shots into my ribs.  I groaned slightly, wrapping him up in a clinch.  He returned my gasps of pleasure as I ground my breasts into his bare chest and growled in his ear, “Attaboy, fight me hard.”  Moira started to pull us apart just as the bell sounded, ending the round.  We both retreated to our corner for a two-minute break.  Ginny fanned me with a towel as I gulped some water, not really satisfied with my performance, but already hot and aroused by the close in fighting at the end of the round.  “You got this guy” Ginny said, “knock his ass out.”

The bell sounded for the second round and Declan immediately tried to close the distance, but I danced away, scoring again with quick jabs.  Finally, he lowered his head and tried to charge me.  Without even thinking, the hours of practice at the boxing club kicked in.  Just as I had done on the heavy bag so many times, I bent my right knee, twisting my hips to the left, putting all my power into my left arm as I swung hard, rotating my wrist just as I smashed my glove flush into Declan’s jaw.  I could feel the power of the impact all through my body as Declan’s head jerked around and he went straight down at my feet.  I felt an immediate rush of euphoria, seeing my lover crumple under the power of my fists.  Ginny and Curt both gasped in amazement as Moira calmly pointed me to a neutral corner as she slowly counted over the stationary body of the fallen fighter.  I felt the first pangs of regret over the possible injury I may have caused, but that was quickly replaced by a warm glow of lust and passion, knowing I had won my first fight…and beaten a man in the process.  “8…9…10!” called out Moira, waving her arms over the still unconcious man before dropping to her knees to cradle Declan’s head in her arms, showing him much more concern than I thought warranted.  I raised my arms in triumph and as I slowly made my way over to my defeated lover, he began to stir, responding to Moira’s touch as he regained consciousness and realized what had just happened.   Moira helped Declan to his feet, still dazed from the savage blow I had delivered.  We shared an awkward embrace before Moira stepped between us, grasped my gloved hand, and raised it over my head while announcing “the winner, by a knockout in the second round, SUSAN!”

After the fight, we showered then joined Ginny, Curt, and Moira for drinks.  I was the toast of the evening, everyone making a big fuss over my knockout victory.  I had the warm glow of a winner but felt a deep pang of sympathy for Declan.  He tried to put the best face he could on his defeat, playing the clown as usual, but I knew he felt embarrassed, maybe even a bit humiliated by getting so publicly and thoroughly beaten by a woman.  Saying he was still suffering from a headache after that brutal knockout punch, he excused himself early to go off to bed.  I got up with him, offered our good nights to our hosts, and took him upstairs to the guest bedroom where we undressed and slid into bed together.  I always imagined that the sex after a fight would be wild and rough…. it’s what I craved.   As much as I wanted to rough up my lover after defeating him in a fair fight, I knew now was not the time.   Declan needed to come to terms with his loss and receive some tenderness and understanding from the woman who had beaten him.   We spent the night making sweet and tender love.

Declan was back to his old self the next morning, joking about our fight over breakfast and expressing enthusiasm for the upcoming bout between Ginny and Curt.   We debated who was the favorite for that evening’s fight.  We spent a lazy afternoon around the pool before having a light repast of soup and salad, then gathering in the rec room for the main event.  The two contestants appeared, dressed in robes, and climbed into the ring to join Moira for the obligatory introductions.  “In the red corner, standing 5’9’’ tall and weighing in at 165 pounds, Curt Rogers.”  And his opponent, in the blue corner, his loving wife and my beautiful daughter, Virginia “Ginny” Rogers.”  She stands 5’10’’ tall and is 155 pounds of deadly female power.”  Declan and I giggled at the obvious pride in Moira’s introduction of her only child.  Both fighters made their way to their corners and stripped off their robes.  Curt looked muscular and handsome, stripped to the waist in his blue trunks, but it was Ginny who stole the show.  She was a magnificent figure of a woman, tall and strongly built, her long dark hair pulled back in a ponytail.  She filled the custom trunks I had made for her perfectly.  We all immediately focused on her chest.  She had chosen to fight topless, and her bare breasts, capped by hard, swollen nipples presented a formidable and intimidating sight.  Being proud of my own 38c chest, I was impressed and a little jealous that hers was at least as firm and shapely as mine.  As Declan prepared Curt in his corner, I pulled on Ginny’s gloves and slipped in her mouthpiece.  I couldn’t resist moving my hand from her shoulder down to her tit and giving it a little fondle, “good luck hon” I whispered in her ear as she rose to answer the bell.

Moira brought her daughter and son-in-law together quickly, shouting” FIGHT!” as she motioned them to begin the action.  Ginny immediately displayed her boxing prowess, circling her husband and snapping out quick, hard jabs to his head.  He ate at least a half-dozen of her punches before he waded inside to land some punishing shots to Ginny’s hard body.  Soft groans were heard as he hammered away at her ribs and taut midsection.  Soon the tone of the fight was set.  Ginny used the lessons she had learned at the gym (and from her mother) to move and attack from outside while Curt relied on his strength and toughness to get inside and pound his wife’s body.  He was willing to take a punch or two to work her over and sap her energy.  He also knew Ginny was incredibly aroused by this whole experience and he employed a few tricks to exploit this and weaken her concentration.  Her bare breasts made excellent targets, and he skillfully punched at them, just hard enough to cause some pain, but not enough to do lasting damage.  When in close, he would slyly rub the thumb of his glove over her swollen, blood gourged nipples, causing her to gasp in pleasure and pain.  It was not long into the fight when red marks began appearing on Ginny’s breasts, evidence of the punishment they were taking.  Curt also used another effective tactic. Getting his wife tied up against the ropes, then grinding his thigh up between her legs and roughly massaging her vulva.  She would moan in pleasure, then start to relax in his embrace before taking another barrage of body shots from her relentless husband.  The fight was not one-sided by any means, Curt taking damage to his face from Ginny’s well aimed punches.  By the third round, a trickle of blood had appeared on Curt’s chin, evidence of a split lip.  In the next round, Ginny floored her husband with a wicked right hook to his jaw, sending him sprawling to the canvas and taking Moira’s count before rising at 8.

The fight was extremely entertaining and arousing… a conflict between two different styles.  Ginny was obviously the better boxer, having skills her husband did not possess.  If she kept her distance and used her jabs and hooks, she could win this fight easily.  But Curt knew his wife was in this not just for the fight, but for the sexual arousal it gave her.  This was not a boxing match, but rather an erotic brawl for sexual as well as physical superiority.  Curt was proving to be a master of this art, knowing how to weaken Ginny’s strength and resolve through skillful application of pain mixed with pleasure.  As the fight continued, we could see Ginny start to fade, spending more time in Curts clinches getting pleasured and battered in equal measure...  During the breaks between rounds, I tried to encourage her to box him and stay out of the clinches, but she kept falling into his trap.  In the 9th round, Curt got her against the ropes and really teed off on her breasts and belly.  Helpless to defend herself, she hung on the top rope as Curt mercilessly hammered her until Moira stepped in, pulling him off her and initiating a standing 8 count.  Looking into her daughter’s glazed eyes, she pleaded with her to give up the fight, but Ginny stubbornly refused to concede, so Moira reluctantly let the fight continue.  Several seconds later, Curt moved in for the kill, landing his first hard punch to Ginny’s head, a right cross to the jaw that sent her down on her butt, slightly dazed.  Moira stepped in to start the count, but the bell rang to end the round before she reached 5.

Curt strutted confidently back to his corner while Ginny staggered back to hers on rubbery legs.  As she sank onto her stool, I could tell she was a beaten woman, but one who was also highly aroused.  Her shorts were sodden, more so then could be attributed to sweat.  Her eyes were glazed, from both pain and pleasure I assumed, and she rubbed her crotch with her glove, softly moaning.  I tried to tell her to concede the fight now, but she just mumbled about wanting more.  Finally, Moira came over to our corner.  She knew that according to the rules we agreed to, she could not stop the fight, but she knew it had to end now before things got out of control.  She had been in this position herself and understood the fine line between sexual arousal and physical abuse.  After a few whispered words in Ginny’s ear and a soft kiss on her cheek, the gallant fighter reluctantly nodded, and I threw the towel into the ring acknowledging her defeat.  Moira motioned both fighters to the center of the ring and she raised Curt’s arm over his head and announced his victory.  “The female fighter has withdrawn and conceded victory to her male opponent.  The winner by 9th round stoppage…. CURT ROGERS!”

Ginny and Curt invited us to stay the night but we politely demurred.  I could tell by the way the two of them were hanging all over each other that they had unfinished business to attend to.  After a wild and eventful first weekend. We reviewed the score; I had earned two points for my knockout of Declan while Curt gained a single point for his defeat of Ginny.  Next week would be interesting as the guys fought each other and I took on the formidable Ginny.

To be continued…

Offline romanticjock

• LIke FvF and MvM erotic fights between equals
Re: A Couples Boxing Tournament, Chapter Two The First Weekend
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2023, 05:04:01 PM »
Loving this erotic boxing story. Can't wait for the next chapters

Offline mixtko8910

« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2023, 02:58:42 PM »
Fantastic fights Susan! You are an ace in the ring! Still waiting for my pair of custom trunks..!
Find me on Trillian mixtko8910

Offline andrew

« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2023, 12:57:59 PM »
Superb follow up and so well written.  Got me hooked. Thanks for posting
Fighting is not for everybody, but it's something we've pretty much all been exposed to at sometime.  It's just how it affects us and what we feel about it.

Offline F4UCORSAIR

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2023, 05:02:07 PM »
  Really good stuff, very realistic and erotic.

Offline kukurik

« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2023, 11:14:02 AM »
Wow a really great Story. The build up, the characters, the fight, the erotic everything is on spot.

Any chance for chapter 3?

Offline Greg_UK

• f/f boxing and amateur catfights
« Reply #6 on: December 08, 2023, 03:07:01 PM »

Excellent storyline and so well written, it puts the reader at 'ringside' in such great detail. Thanks for posting
Respectable 60s with a healthy interest in mature ladies in sane combat.

Offline tagman3

« Reply #7 on: March 02, 2024, 12:08:44 PM »
More, please!