News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Mid Atlantic matchup

• 2 Replies

Online LvsCatfghtng

• God Member
Mid Atlantic matchup
« on: July 10, 2023, 08:14:43 PM »
Hello!  I’m a long time member who finally has the opportunity for an arranged catfight.  My good, female friend is in search of an arranged catfight opponent for August 12th in the Richmond, VA area.  She’s 32yo, 5’4, 130ish lbs., 34D, brunette.    I had a couple women lined up but real life came up for them and they had to back out.  Short on time but I think it could still work out if the right woman comes along and sees this!  Pictures, details and other important info will be discussed on Trillian as a group chat.  Looking for women ages 18-mid 40’s.  Again, not my first day here as I’ve seen how these threads go but this is a legit opportunity.  Thanks in advance for the serious inquiries. 

Offline Ctfghtfan100

• Love catfights and cat fighters!
Re: Mid Atlantic matchup
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2023, 11:52:34 PM »
Hello!  I’m a long time member who finally has the opportunity for an arranged catfight.  My good, female friend is in search of an arranged catfight opponent for August 12th in the Richmond, VA area.  She’s 32yo, 5’4, 130ish lbs., 34D, brunette.    I had a couple women lined up but real life came up for them and they had to back out.  Short on time but I think it could still work out if the right woman comes along and sees this!  Pictures, details and other important info will be discussed on Trillian as a group chat.  Looking for women ages 18-mid 40’s.  Again, not my first day here as I’ve seen how these threads go but this is a legit opportunity.  Thanks in advance for the serious inquiries.

You might want to go on fetlife to find someone for her to fight.  Good luck!
As mentioned I am a fan of female fighting with my main interest being catfights!  Real, competitive, arranged catfighting has been a lot of fun! Hope to meet like-minded folks!

Offline phftfghtr

• God Member
Re: Mid Atlantic matchup
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2023, 02:56:28 PM »
Did it happen?