News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Topless/nude multi-submission sponsored catfight - 21 of July!

• 9 Replies

Offline CATZREVIEW

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
  • Unscripted, brutal topless/nude catfights!
    • Catz Review
Topless/nude multi-submission sponsored catfight - 21 of July!

PEACHY!
5'2" tall, dress size 8, Breast C

JANE HORROR
5'2" tall, dress size 10, Breast DD

Catfight Rules

Hair pulling

Short body punches [hard].

No Headlock (normal only)

Breast/nipple squeezing, hard

Leg sweeps and takedown moves.

Kicking but not to the torso i.e., only thigh, hips etc.

Kneeing your opponent’s buttocks and thigh

Head scissors [firm/hard but not the throat].

Wedges & pussy exposing.

Sexy stretching: i.e., opponent’s legs (embarrassment).

Face sitting (for submission)

Obviously sponsors can expect the unabridged version in 4K + behind-the-scenes footage and any images

Questions and more details please drop me a line.

The Catz Review

Two ferocious ladies, one fight, one winner, you!!
          https://catfightinguk.blogspot.com/

Offline jackrr

• God Member
Re: Topless/nude multi-submission sponsored catfight - 21 of July!
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2023, 10:35:22 PM »
Nice! Where do I recognise peachy from? Has she fought before?

Offline CATZREVIEW

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
    • Catz Review
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2023, 09:41:19 AM »
Nice! Where do I recognise peachy from? Has she fought before?

No she has not fought before, but she is quite a famous model. Very talented lady. 8)

Offline jackrr

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2023, 11:45:03 AM »
Did this happen? Also please can you unprivate your twitter? I want to see updates but as many people do I don’t follow pages on my personal twitter

Offline jaybee

• God Member
  • U know the best way to break up a catfight? DON'T
« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2023, 06:36:25 AM »
This has been released on c4s, any news, reviews, or opinions? I'm more than likely gonna purchase it in the next few days.

Offline cattstray

« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2023, 10:26:55 PM »
That staredown on the preview clip looks amazing, wish they'd all be that close together usually

Offline CATZREVIEW

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
    • Catz Review
« Reply #6 on: September 16, 2023, 07:33:17 PM »
Did this happen? Also please can you unprivate your twitter? I want to see updates but as many people do I don’t follow pages on my personal twitter

Yes this catfight did actually happen. It should be viewed as 2 completely new ladies to fighting, as neither has had previous experience.

I can try and undo my private Twitter, but if I do then I risk losing my account as people complain about the content. Which is really annoying when you have the paperwork!
All I ask is those who wish to join my Twitter, at least have some content and followers that shows you are a catfight fan.

Offline jackrr

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: September 16, 2023, 11:21:40 PM »

Yes this catfight did actually happen. It should be viewed as 2 completely new ladies to fighting, as neither has had previous experience.

I can try and undo my private Twitter, but if I do then I risk losing my account as people complain about the content. Which is really annoying when you have the paperwork!
All I ask is those who wish to join my Twitter, at least have some content and followers that shows you are a catfight fan.

That’s kind of the point though, to 95% plus people this is a private kink that they aren’t exactly flaunting infront of their friends and family. But we can still search pages and view tweets and updates without following.

Offline wicked1

« Reply #8 on: September 18, 2023, 04:49:26 AM »
Bought this fight today and I must say the girls did well for being newbies. I wish someone had shown them an Alexa Brooke match so they could see how to easily rip off a thong from their opponent. ;D But the struggle of it and them trying so hard made it more sexy. Liked the rolling on the ground with no panties as the fight went on and some of the closeup shots as well.

Some criticisms for future videos. Try to keep the other camera guys out of the way, it felt like there was two of them in the shot the whole time. The other issue was Peachy having her hair in braids. Catfight fans don't wanna see hair braiding. There was a poll done on twitter and it was unanimous. And lastly, why all the editing? At times it felt like the match would stop and we'd go to a different angle.

Offline CATZREVIEW

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
    • Catz Review
« Reply #9 on: October 03, 2023, 09:44:56 AM »
Bought this fight today and I must say the girls did well for being newbies. I wish someone had shown them an Alexa Brooke match so they could see how to easily rip off a thong from their opponent. ;D But the struggle of it and them trying so hard made it more sexy. Liked the rolling on the ground with no panties as the fight went on and some of the closeup shots as well.

Some criticisms for future videos. Try to keep the other camera guys out of the way, it felt like there was two of them in the shot the whole time. The other issue was Peachy having her hair in braids. Catfight fans don't wanna see hair braiding. There was a poll done on twitter and it was unanimous. And lastly, why all the editing? At times it felt like the match would stop and we'd go to a different angle.

There was a brand-new studio which we had not used before. Those of you who have seen my other content know that we don't have a problem with cameraman  getting in each other's way..

So everything was new about this fight - new studio, new location, new ladies!