News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

SOAP 222 - Update for December 04, 2008: Mira Li Wen vs Ariel X

• 5 Replies

Offline academybruce

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
  • We understand what's erotic about women wrestling
    • AcademyWrestling.com
SOAP 222 - Update for December 04, 2008: Mira Li Wen vs Ariel X
« on: December 07, 2008, 12:51:38 AM »
Ariel X vs Mira Li Wen

http://www.academywrestling.com/video_detail.asp?vid=576

There is no DVD available for SOAP 222 until February 2009

This is a great match between two damn fine-looking women who love to fight and love to have sex with fit, fine, fighting women! Equal is size, speed, agility, strength and experience but one was a damn site better wrestler today!

Smoking hot adult model Ariel X has catapulted to the top rankings everywhere she wrestles. Ariel gets better each time she visits the Academy and had just started formal jujitsu training a few weeks before this match.

Mira Li Wen is not an adult model. She sure could be, as her skin is clear and smooth, her eyes sparkle on camera, and her tight little body is simply banging! And Mira really knows quite a few ways of having fun with naked women! Mira has no formal training at all: she bought a couple DVD’s, beat up her man every night, and started visiting the Academy every few months.

The first few months were tough as Mira got her hot Chinese ass handed to her by some of our best, but Mira bested Isamar on her last visit and today she proves it was no fluke. Ariel basically gets skunked with guillotines, rear naked chokes, kimuras and arm bars before having to accept the biggest yellow dong we could find. Mira drives home the point of the dildo as hard as she drove home the point of her wrestling superiority before removing the harness and allowing Ariel to demonstrate one of the things she does even better than wrestle!

{alt}

{alt}

{alt}

There is also a video preview at http://www.youtube.com/user/acadudenovids
http://thenakedwrestlingforum.com/index.php
No fakes. No scripted "fights". No posers. No bullshit. No fantasy match ups of 1950's movie stars. All Naked Women Wrestling and ONLY Naked Women Wrestlin

MaximB

Re: SOAP 222 - Update for December 04, 2008: Mira Li Wen vs Ariel X
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2008, 06:32:16 AM »
Hello.

At 4/12/2008 I logged in to Academywrestling and for a few minutes I've seen a video in which Jamee Scolari took part with some other wrestler, but after I checked the website again this video was removed and the current video took it's part.

Care to comment ?

Offline academybruce

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
    • AcademyWrestling.com
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2008, 10:33:09 PM »
Don't know about it. Do you have any other details on the other match you saw?

B
No fakes. No scripted "fights". No posers. No bullshit. No fantasy match ups of 1950's movie stars. All Naked Women Wrestling and ONLY Naked Women Wrestlin

MaximB

« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2008, 06:16:21 AM »
Just that Jamee Scolari was there with unfamiliar to me girl (and I suspect that she even loses to her), never seen that match before.
It was on the "What's new page" 4/12/2008 , and then it was replaced by this video.

« Last Edit: December 08, 2008, 06:25:09 AM by MaximB »

Offline academybruce

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
    • AcademyWrestling.com
« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2008, 06:52:58 AM »
Hello.

At 4/12/2008 I logged in to Academywrestling and for a few minutes I've seen a video in which Jamee Scolari took part with some other wrestler, but after I checked the website again this video was removed and the current video took it's part.

Care to comment ?

May have been SOAP 227; Kendra Ray vs Jamee? That is the update for December 11.

MaximB

« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2008, 06:38:35 PM »
Hello.

Care to comment ?

May have been SOAP 227; Kendra Ray vs Jamee? That is the update for December 11.

Yes, this is the one.