News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Suitefights-Nadia White vs Bella Gypsy, Sept. 2023.

• 57 Replies

Online jaybee

• God Member
  • U know the best way to break up a catfight? DON'T
Re: Suitefights-Nadia White vs Bella Gypsy, Sept. 2023.
« Reply #15 on: August 21, 2023, 02:37:26 PM »
I just found out Nadia has just broken into the pro wrestling business. She's got about 4 matches on YouTube but she's obviously very green. Her heel mannerisms are very good, she has a lot of charisma if she improves on her in ring ability she should have a bright future on the independent circuit. I'm pretty sure no big promotion will touch her because of her adult work but with name recognition she can still legit demand a high price per appearance.

And a few links are:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EWlqkPxrN3k

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4we-pMjO3Gc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bPBWZapprVk

Glad to see she has found something interesting and new to do.  Wishing her much success.

Her in ring work as far as grappling is actually pretty good for her current skill level, her striking absolutely sucks though lol. With time she'll improve.

Offline pingpong

• God Member
  • Non scripted catfight fan and follower
« Reply #16 on: August 21, 2023, 09:27:55 PM »
Thanks for sharing Jaybee the Nadia White links. Will soon find out how she will use her wrestling skills vs Bella Gypsy. She probably has seen Bella's previous catfights and should have some idea what catfighting tactics she will employ. Hopefully both will go all out to win.

Offline Flamingo

• God Member
« Reply #17 on: August 21, 2023, 10:54:10 PM »
Nadia might start the catfight with a running dropkick ;D ;D or go for a chairshot  ;D ;D

Online jaybee

• God Member
« Reply #18 on: August 22, 2023, 01:33:44 AM »
With her (Nadias) wrestling abilities I'd like to see her in one of SF'S  oil matches. Just think what an oil match between her and Zoey or Vivian Foxx would be like or better yet another
3-way event involving all three! :D

Offline CatherineL

• I am here to catfight mean and dirty
« Reply #19 on: August 26, 2023, 07:25:45 PM »
is this catfight still on?
This is my second time here and I wanted to see if it was still fun! I DO NOT share photos so do not ash,and I enjoy catfighting and not much else.  I am 5'5" and 145 lbs and my measurements are my business.  But I can still turn heads.

Offline ##catfightWATCHA413

• God Member
« Reply #20 on: August 26, 2023, 08:27:22 PM »
As far as I know the fight is still set in September. I just hope it can be soon  :). Avid Suitefight watcher here lol
The Fun of Fighting is devilishly exciting

Offline shesfinished

• God Member
« Reply #21 on: August 26, 2023, 09:06:12 PM »
According tom SF's, this catfight is scheduled for today. Set to be released early September. Not much hype but I hopem the ladies put out in intense battle.

Offline pingpong

• God Member
  • Non scripted catfight fan and follower
« Reply #22 on: August 27, 2023, 05:22:48 AM »
It's over!! Suitefights posted a pic on Twitter from the catfight. It shows one being in trouble with the other standing looking down at her opponent. According to SF's it was short. This indicates to me there was a clear winner with the loser unable to continue. Think we got us a terrific punishing catfight!!

Online jaybee

• God Member
« Reply #23 on: August 27, 2023, 07:59:58 AM »
It's over!! Suitefights posted a pic on Twitter from the catfight. It shows one being in trouble with the other standing looking down at her opponent. According to SF's it was short. This indicates to me there was a clear winner with the loser unable to continue. Think we got us a terrific punishing catfight!!
The fight was short? That's depressing  :-\
If it is infact a short fight I'll most likely pass. I'll be waiting for the next oil match/matches ;D

Offline shesfinished

• God Member
« Reply #24 on: August 27, 2023, 08:10:54 AM »

I believe the picture is before the match starts, and Nadia is stretching in her warm up, I doubt very much Steve would post a picture that shows a winner / loser.
Great observation! Looks like warm-ups. Their appearance does not look like the engaged at all.  I remember SF's releasing 4 clips per round of Bella Luxx vs Nikki Darling. Tjhe action was wild, but no indication of the outcome as it should be. Thanks for pointing this out!

Offline shesfinished

• God Member
« Reply #25 on: August 27, 2023, 08:41:57 AM »
Look like they are in pretty good shape. No tears or rips. Like that  the ladies were similar black stockings.

Offline SuiteFights

• God Member
    • SuiteFights
« Reply #26 on: August 27, 2023, 09:00:02 AM »

I believe the picture is before the match starts, and Nadia is stretching in her warm up, I doubt very much Steve would post a picture that shows a winner / loser.
Pic is from before the match started. Not the best, but it's the only one I had in my phone.

Fight was around 10 minutes in total, based on the length of the raw clips. Will probably sell for somewhere between $10 - $15.

Offline shesfinished

• God Member
« Reply #27 on: August 27, 2023, 09:51:44 AM »
Thanks for the update and clarification.

Offline jackrr

• God Member
« Reply #28 on: August 27, 2023, 03:42:32 PM »

Pic is from before the match started. Not the best, but it's the only one I had in my phone.

Fight was around 10 minutes in total, based on the length of the raw clips. Will probably sell for somewhere between $10 - $15.

Great price in this day and age! Awesome mate!

Offline angrmgmt

• God Member
« Reply #29 on: August 27, 2023, 06:06:49 PM »
Great price in this day and age! Awesome mate!

Actually, disappointing to hear. Certainly, the ladies look phenomenal.
But only 10 minutes of fight time? Sounds like the fight ended prematurely, possibly due to injury or one just being overwhelmed.