News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Suitefights-Nadia White vs Bella Gypsy, Sept. 2023.

• 57 Replies

Offline shesfinished

• God Member
Re: Suitefights-Nadia White vs Bella Gypsy, Sept. 2023.
« Reply #30 on: August 27, 2023, 06:33:04 PM »
10 minutes actually is a long time, especially if the action is intense with back and forth action, Remember Nikki Darling vs Bella Luxx. 8 minutes and look what we got. 2 absolutely badass ladies punishing each other going for a submission. After the catfight, Bella said. "she gave it all and was vicious" I think we got one year with a clear winner!

Offline Keith Stat

• God Member
« Reply #31 on: August 29, 2023, 02:30:18 AM »
While we anxiously wait for the release, I thought Suitefights posted an interesting poll on Twitter (https://twitter.com/SuiteFights/status/1696233049199919194?s=20). This is the question and the current results:

How do you prefer to watch your favorite catfights?

TV/Projector  12.2%
Desktop/Laptop  56.1%
Phone   31.7%

I've personally used all 3, but my preference is HEAVILY towards the TV option. I didn't start doing this until a few years ago, and it's VASTLY increased my enjoyment. The way I do it is I download the fight to a USB flash drive drive (these are usually very cheap and you might already have some lying around) and plug the flash drive directly into the tv (most tv's have a USB port). It's idiot proof. With it plugged in, I now can watch the fight on my glorious big screen 4K tv. It's a gamechanger compared to my 15-inch 1080p laptop monitor. While I've certainly watched some catfights on my phone (the Gum Road app is great for this), I would only ever do that if I'm travelling for work or something.

Obviously, we all have to make do with what we have, but for dumb reasons I never thought about watching a Suitefights fight on my TV back in the day, and I hope some of you think about doing that. A lot of work goes into lighting and creating the best viewing experience possible. For those of you who purchased the Oil Wrestling vids, c'mon! It's gorgeous girls in 4K glistening in oil on a big screen. Treat yourself!

Offline shesfinished

• God Member
« Reply #32 on: August 29, 2023, 05:11:50 AM »
Waiting patiently to go at Bella Gypsy!! Nice pic.

Offline pingpong

• God Member
  • Non scripted catfight fan and follower
« Reply #33 on: August 29, 2023, 06:51:30 AM »
Waiting patiently to go at Bella Gypsy!! Nice pic.

That is Bella, not Nadia
My bad!

Offline Flamingo

• God Member
« Reply #34 on: August 29, 2023, 02:36:20 PM »
Pic is from before the match started. Not the best, but it's the only one I had in my phone.
Fight was around 10 minutes in total, based on the length of the raw clips. Will probably sell for somewhere between $10 - $15.
Great price in this day and age! Awesome mate!

Actually, disappointing to hear. Certainly, the ladies look phenomenal.
But only 10 minutes of fight time? Sounds like the fight ended prematurely, possibly due to injury or one just being overwhelmed.

10 minutes is a short clip.  I wonder if the interviews before and after are included in the  10 minutes

Offline pingpong

• God Member
« Reply #35 on: August 29, 2023, 08:48:16 PM »
Higly doubt the 10 min. catfight length includes post interview and shower. As one member stated, 10 minutes, if the ladies go all-out punishing each other, it's good enough for me. As catfight fans, many of us, me included, tend to fantasize won won and how before the fight is released. Without the rules or format described, anything can happen. The member also referred to the Nikki Darling Bella Luxx brawl, That was only 8 minutes of fighting, 4 rounds, and was action packed. Surprising to me, no submissions! My gut tells me this perhaps ended with one submission and then stopped for whatever reason. Always trustred SF's and what they produce. I admire these two ladies in stepping up and will give us fans a remarkable battle.

Offline SuiteFights

• God Member
    • SuiteFights
« Reply #36 on: August 29, 2023, 09:15:01 PM »
10 minutes is a short clip.  I wonder if the interviews before and after are included in the  10 minutes
The fight itself is 10 minutes, give or take, featuring mainly hairpulling and breast/pussy attacks/attempts with a few submission holds. Those expecting an all-out brawl will be disappointed. The whole video will be around 20 minutes including all the interviews. Price will probably be between $10-$15.

Offline Flamingo

• God Member
« Reply #37 on: August 29, 2023, 11:42:13 PM »
Im looking forward to buying it. Suitefights tries his best and is the industry leader. I really hope he can make more catfights on a regular basis. Sales will hopefully help

Offline pingpong

• God Member
« Reply #38 on: August 30, 2023, 04:11:29 AM »
Im looking forward to buying it. Suitefights tries his best and is the industry leader. I really hope he can make more catfights on a regular basis. Sales will hopefully help
I agree that Suitefights is the premier catfight production company. No one close IMO. The ladies are good looking and regardless of the rules or format, we cannot predict what the catfight will turn out to be. Like the MLB, is going to be a pitchers duel or a slugfest. All I know is the SF's gets the ladies to fight and that's all I want.

Offline Flamingo

• God Member
« Reply #39 on: August 30, 2023, 01:52:26 PM »
Bella gypsy vs sunni ray would be the catfight i want to see next ;D ;D

Offline shesfinished

• God Member
« Reply #40 on: August 31, 2023, 06:15:08 PM »
Suitefights has announced that this catfight is scheduled to be released this weekend! More good news. SF's will have another one featuring two "new" ladies battling out later in the month. A great time for us fans!!

Offline Flamingo

• God Member
« Reply #41 on: August 31, 2023, 10:01:15 PM »
Suitefights has announced that this catfight is scheduled to be released this weekend! More good news. SF's will have another one featuring two "new" ladies battling out later in the month. A great time for us fans!!

Hopefully a hot asian vs redhead catfight

Offline CA Sleeper

• God Member
« Reply #42 on: September 05, 2023, 10:07:57 AM »

Hopefully a hot asian vs redhead catfight

That would be excellent!

Offline shesfinished

• God Member
« Reply #43 on: September 07, 2023, 12:10:17 PM »
FRIDAY!! The pics indicate a great and aggressive catfight incoming!

Offline Flamingo

• God Member
« Reply #44 on: September 07, 2023, 02:26:22 PM »
FRIDAY!! The pics indicate a great and aggressive catfight incoming!

What pictures? ???