News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Mr Rain Sexfights

• 47 Replies

Offline MrRain

• God Member
  • Husband of Ivy Rain, producer of Lesbian Sexfights
    • Mr Rain Sexfights
Re: Mr Rain Sexfights
« Reply #15 on: August 08, 2023, 03:06:52 AM »
Whats it like watching your wife lose?

It depends on the opponent, sometimes I actually enjoy it.  All our matches are unscripted and as long as she tries her best it's all good.  I must admit I love seeing her dominated by Chloe Davis, and her two matches with Chloe are my personal favourites.

Online JosefaTetona

• God Member
« Reply #16 on: August 10, 2023, 06:54:33 AM »
Just came across this forum.  I'm Mr Rain, the owner of Mr Rain Sexfights.  Happy to answer any questions anyone may have.
Beth Benett vs Mandy Foxx would be an amazing titfight, better rivals to each other than alora or ivy

This one is unlikely to happen I'm afraid, but Beth vs Alice is coming soon

Oh, that’s a shame to hear, seemed like they would be a good fit size wise, but good to know there’s more fights coming

Offline The hogg

« Reply #17 on: August 10, 2023, 07:14:16 PM »
I have both the ivy vs chloe matches which are amazing.

Granted its a miss match would they ever do a more competitive ultimate surrender styled fight?

Also, is there anyone who could match chloe physically? Would love to see her against someone  bigger

Offline MrRain

• God Member
    • Mr Rain Sexfights
« Reply #18 on: August 10, 2023, 09:02:36 PM »
I have both the ivy vs chloe matches which are amazing.

Granted its a miss match would they ever do a more competitive ultimate surrender styled fight?

Also, is there anyone who could match chloe physically? Would love to see her against someone  bigger

Believe it or not Ivy was trying but Chloe is too big and strong.  If you like US style matches exclusively on Sheer is a carry on from their rematch in Chloe's dungeon where Ivy is punished with fucking machines, breast milking machines and various other bondage items.  I currently think Chloe would completely dominate every girl on our roster easily.

Offline The hogg

« Reply #19 on: August 10, 2023, 10:31:02 PM »
They're both awesome videos

If there's a rematch you've got another sale.

Will check sheer? Out now

Offline TSWAlex

« Reply #20 on: September 06, 2023, 09:25:16 AM »
Just came across this forum.  I'm Mr Rain, the owner of Mr Rain Sexfights.  Happy to answer any questions anyone may have.

I got one of the videos - I adore Ivy and she quickly became one of my favorite as I looked through all of the various fights. Of the fighters you've worked with beyond Ivy, who would you really love to work with again?

Offline MrRain

• God Member
    • Mr Rain Sexfights
« Reply #21 on: September 06, 2023, 04:56:07 PM »
There are so many its hard to pick one.  But I always love working with Chloe Davis

Offline ninjoe42

« Reply #22 on: September 08, 2023, 01:23:48 PM »
I just want to say I checked out the Alora Lux vs Beth Bennet titfight video and it was easily one of the best videos Ive ever seen.

Offline MrRain

• God Member
    • Mr Rain Sexfights
« Reply #23 on: September 08, 2023, 02:26:53 PM »
Thanks they really went at it in that one

Online JosefaTetona

• God Member
« Reply #24 on: September 08, 2023, 11:25:06 PM »
Beth FLATTENED Alora, even if both tried, that's why I wondered if someone like Mandy could be a bigger challenge to her

Offline Horny-Jew

• God Member
« Reply #25 on: October 27, 2023, 04:35:10 AM »
Does Ivy Rain compete with any Israeli women ?  ;D

Offline Pedromalone

« Reply #26 on: November 03, 2023, 11:20:56 PM »
Have any of the women that work for you done mixed matches? Or is that not something you feature?  I mean if a man wanted to wrestle one of the women would that be possible, and if so how much would you be charging for that?

Offline MrRain

• God Member
    • Mr Rain Sexfights
« Reply #27 on: November 04, 2023, 05:24:35 AM »
Have any of the women that work for you done mixed matches? Or is that not something you feature?  I mean if a man wanted to wrestle one of the women would that be possible, and if so how much would you be charging for that?

Some do and some don't.  We don't get involved in mixed in anyway.  If you go to wrestlingmonica.com some of the girls are on their and you can arrange a session that way.

Offline User1

• God Member
  • Easy going guy
« Reply #28 on: November 10, 2023, 04:39:27 PM »
The rivalry between Ivy and Eva is great, it also makes the tag matches involving both of them very exciting.

Offline DoubleJ

• God Member
  • Looking for mixed sexfights
    • My Luv Fytes Tumblr
« Reply #29 on: November 11, 2023, 03:32:41 AM »
I'm not sure if she would do sexfights but there's a lady whose worked for other companies with some of the ladies who worked for you.

Lottie LaLay