News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Mr Rain Sexfights

• 47 Replies

Offline Horny-Jew

• God Member
Re: Mr Rain Sexfights
« Reply #30 on: November 11, 2023, 06:32:57 AM »
I love Ivy Rain's accent.

Offline MrRain

• God Member
  • Husband of Ivy Rain, producer of Lesbian Sexfights
    • Mr Rain Sexfights
« Reply #31 on: November 11, 2023, 07:11:26 AM »
I'm not sure if she would do sexfights but there's a lady whose worked for other companies with some of the ladies who worked for you.

Lottie LaLay

I know Lottie and we have spoken and she won't do nude or sexfights. 

Offline wrestlingcouple

« Reply #32 on: November 21, 2023, 10:34:26 PM »
are you and your wife into this as your own kink?

Offline MrRain

• God Member
    • Mr Rain Sexfights
« Reply #33 on: November 22, 2023, 06:14:41 AM »
are you and your wife into this as your own kink?

I've always been a fan of female wrestling and sexfights.  Ivy does it for work and because I like it, and now we have our own business featuring it

Offline The hogg

« Reply #34 on: November 23, 2023, 10:38:26 PM »
Had ivy ever been in a catfight / sexfight prior to meeting you?

Offline MrRain

• God Member
    • Mr Rain Sexfights
« Reply #35 on: November 24, 2023, 05:07:27 AM »

Yes she had done some private sexfight shows with Axa Jay who got her into wrestling

Offline kamafight666

• God Member
« Reply #36 on: November 24, 2023, 07:35:30 AM »

Yes she had done some private sexfight shows with Axa Jay who got her into wrestling

You should one day write a novel or a memoir about the behind the scenes goings on and what its like to be a sexfight and wrestling video producer.
Buy my sexy, sweaty and erotic lesbian stories at this link:

https://www.amazon.com/stores/Kama-Fight/author/B0BRW5B8SF

Contact: kamafight666@yahoo.com to join my free titfight/sexfight/catfight newsletter

Offline Sexfighter89

« Reply #37 on: November 24, 2023, 11:32:58 PM »
Have any sexfights become so competitive that both opponents don't agree on who won and argue about it behind the scenes?

Offline MrRain

• God Member
    • Mr Rain Sexfights
« Reply #38 on: November 25, 2023, 05:07:33 AM »
Have any sexfights become so competitive that both opponents don't agree on who won and argue about it behind the scenes?

There was one which I haven't released yet where there were Strap on Stakes and it was too close to call, so another girl who was watching was given the final say as to who won and it was controversial.  We don't have much behind the scenes as I always try to get things on film.

There are two girls whose sexfighting rivalry continues wherever they are and they will start kiss battling at dinner and rush off to the restroom in the restaurant for an improtu short battle.  I will let you guess who that is.

Offline Sexfighter89

« Reply #39 on: November 26, 2023, 12:00:39 PM »
I hope it is Amirah and Nikki probably the best sexfighters on your roster. I know they are both very competitive which makes for the best sexfights...You should start recording some behind the scenes stuff after the match and get the girl's reaction of how they think the match went

Offline JamesConquest

« Reply #40 on: November 28, 2023, 04:02:04 AM »
There are two girls whose sexfighting rivalry continues wherever they are and they will start kiss battling at dinner and rush off to the restroom in the restaurant for an improtu short battle.  I will let you guess who that is.

Please don't tease us! We gots to know!!!

Offline MrRain

• God Member
    • Mr Rain Sexfights
« Reply #41 on: November 28, 2023, 04:13:23 AM »

Please don't tease us! We gots to know!!!

I would have thouight that it would be obvious considering how many matches they have had together.  It's Ivy and Nikki, doesn't happen all the time, but their friendship, rivalry and chemistry is such that it is not unusual to find them kissing after dinner or sneaking off together to cause mischief.

Offline locked

« Reply #42 on: November 29, 2023, 04:45:10 PM »
Mr. Rain ;

I just saw this part of the Forum ... and glad to see you take the time to answer questions from your customers and fans of your clips.

I've bought a few clips from you and loved them . I also have a couple featuring Ivy from Sisterhood of Sin which I love ... both were when she was a ballet dancer and got into wrestling matches with other dancers - Muna Moore was one and Zoe Page another.

You once identified a match for me of yours from a pic I sent you that I bought . I was wondering if I had other questions about possible sponsored or custom matches if it would be still OK to e-mail you with them ?

Thanks ...  :)

Offline MrRain

• God Member
    • Mr Rain Sexfights
« Reply #43 on: November 30, 2023, 04:37:18 AM »
Mr. Rain ;

I just saw this part of the Forum ... and glad to see you take the time to answer questions from your customers and fans of your clips.

I've bought a few clips from you and loved them . I also have a couple featuring Ivy from Sisterhood of Sin which I love ... both were when she was a ballet dancer and got into wrestling matches with other dancers - Muna Moore was one and Zoe Page another.

You once identified a match for me of yours from a pic I sent you that I bought . I was wondering if I had other questions about possible sponsored or custom matches if it would be still OK to e-mail you with them ?

Always happy to speak to fans, please feel free to email me any queries you have.  Regarding custom and sponsored matches we are taking the winter off from travelling as both Ivy and I need a break.  We start filming again in April with our annual sexfight Tournament in Spain, in May we are shooting in Budapest for the first time.  We will probably do another live nude wrestling event in March in London.  I will still be working over the winter just not filming so feel free to contact me.

Offline Championfighter

« Reply #44 on: December 05, 2023, 06:25:00 PM »
Mr. Rain ;

Always happy to speak to fans, please feel free to email me any queries you have.  Regarding custom and sponsored matches we are taking the winter off from travelling as both Ivy and I need a break.  We start filming again in April with our annual sexfight Tournament in Spain, in May we are shooting in Budapest for the first time.  We will probably do another live nude wrestling event in March in London.  I will still be working over the winter just not filming so feel free to contact me.

"Wouldn't you come to Argentina to host an event? I would love that!"