News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Discord Server - My Wife Won't Fight

• 12 Replies

Offline lumberjack66

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
    • Honored to have a few stories at Fightsexy
Discord Server - My Wife Won't Fight
« on: July 31, 2023, 08:25:34 PM »
Just learning how to use Discord and thought I'd try to bring back my OLD yahoo group, My Wife Won't Fight (MWWF).  This group is open to anybody interested in their significant other battling, particularly those of us baffled with why she won't do it for us!!!  Hope you all enjoy and let me know if there is something I should change.  After all, I am a complete rookie at Discord!!!  Learning right with you.

https://discord.gg/pgpJXqEp
I love catfights and chatting.  Look me up on trillian at ljack66   (I think... just figuring Trillian out)

Offline colt 45

• God Member
  • Old guy that has always loved mature ladies fighti
Re: Discord Server - My Wife Won't Fight
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2023, 12:36:37 AM »
Don't even know what it is.  Mine won't fight either.

Offline DJP60

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2023, 01:58:33 AM »
mine wife, Johnna Marie, has already fought as she was cheer captain

after football games would fight other cheer teams.

not all her girls fought and she did not win all fights but.
I have an interest in female
hooligans fights too as well as Russian girl gang fights!!
i also pay entertainers to fight 1 another and i get photos of them here in Las Vegas Nv Sabrina is now 6-1 Yes i pay strippers to fight each other for $$.

Offline jow9

• Love female wrestling and catfights...
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2023, 04:47:20 PM »
The link has expired... can you send it again?

Offline lumberjack66

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2023, 09:26:40 PM »
The link has expired... can you send it again?

Sorry.  Like I said... discord Newbie.  There has to be a permanent link, right?  I'll keep trying to figure it out!!!

https://discord.gg/vpW3gWdn
I love catfights and chatting.  Look me up on trillian at ljack66   (I think... just figuring Trillian out)

Offline lumberjack66

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2023, 06:19:09 PM »
So I finally figured out how to make the invite link last 30 days.  I can make it a permanent link, but then I have to convert to a community server.  So far we have 35 members.  No idea if that is good or terrible, but at least I am trying.  Added a few new channels too.  Let me know if there is something else I should try to add.  I'll do my best!!!

https://discord.gg/x59hHENDT

Offline jackrr

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: August 26, 2023, 01:28:26 AM »
Joined but whenever I tried to post anything I got the below message … any help?

Your message could not be delivered. This is usually because you don't share a server with the recipient or the recipient is only accepting direct messages from friends. You can see the full list of reasons here: https://support.discord.com/hc/en-gb/articles/360060145013

Offline lumberjack66

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #7 on: November 21, 2023, 09:38:18 PM »
Joined but whenever I tried to post anything I got the below message … any help?

Your message could not be delivered. This is usually because you don't share a server with the recipient or the recipient is only accepting direct messages from friends. You can see the full list of reasons here: https://support.discord.com/hc/en-gb/articles/360060145013

Not sure why that would have happened.  Other people have posted there without me doing anything to allow them to do it.  Sounds like you are trying to send a message to me and not the web site?

Offline lumberjack66

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #8 on: November 21, 2023, 09:39:36 PM »
I think my Discord server has moved to the next level thanks to everybody that joined.  This allows me to now post a forever invite link.  Still just playing there and figuring it all out, but feel free to let me know if there is anything there I can do better.

https://discord.gg/ksCy8Ejxcy

Offline jackrr

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: November 22, 2023, 08:45:41 PM »
Am I missing something? Joined ages ago but never seems to happen in there.

Offline lumberjack66

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #10 on: December 26, 2023, 08:12:48 PM »
Am I missing something? Joined ages ago but never seems to happen in there.

Naw... you aren't missing anything.  At least I don't think you aren't.  Sirmixalot and myself post pictures there every couple days and post a bit there, but nobody else has really engaged.  We had a discussion of other groups there and got a few people into those groups.  But I probably don't 100% understand Discord yet either.  Hopefully as I get better, the group will get better as well.

Offline colt 45

• God Member
  • Old guy that has always loved mature ladies fighti
« Reply #11 on: April 18, 2024, 12:42:34 AM »
Sorry, I can't get it either

Offline tanglung

« Reply #12 on: April 19, 2024, 12:32:06 PM »
mine wife, Johnna Marie, has already fought as she was cheer captain

after football games would fight other cheer teams.

not all her girls fought and she did not win all fights but.

Any chance you can turn this into a story on the forum? Would love to know more details - not necessarily about the fights but about context and how they were organising that...