News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Suitefights - Rina vs Ziva Fey

• 70 Replies

Offline jaybee

• God Member
  • U know the best way to break up a catfight? DON'T
Re: Suitefights - Rina vs Ziva Fey
« Reply #15 on: September 22, 2023, 11:40:05 AM »
Again I'm really excited to here about this fight as im a big fan of Ziva. Steve if you're out there reading this since you're now into the the oil "wrasslin" business (judging by how you've updated your title on Gumroad) PLEASE have Ziva for one of your oil shoots! Although not talked about as much as it should have around here  >:( you've put out 2 of if not the best oil wrestling videos I've ever seen (the 3-way is my personal favorite SF VIDEO!) and this is coming from a WAM Wrestling collector. The WAM wrestling community really appreciated those matches ;D

Offline jaybee

• God Member
« Reply #16 on: September 28, 2023, 07:50:10 AM »
Any news yet on the release of this video?

Offline thebrick

« Reply #17 on: October 01, 2023, 10:03:13 PM »
For those that have twitter, any update on this fight?

I used to be able to view tweets without an account but now all it shows me is tweets from last year and I have zero interest in making an account to support that narcissist Musk.

Always a treat when we get to see new girls at SuiteFights particularly when they haven't done a match anywhere else.

Offline pingpong

• God Member
  • Non scripted catfight fan and follower
« Reply #18 on: October 01, 2023, 10:12:12 PM »
No update from Suitefights....yet.

Offline jaybee

• God Member
« Reply #19 on: October 01, 2023, 10:42:46 PM »
I'm convinced at this point the fight never happened and the pics were AI generated. We're being played people, WAKE UP! LMAO!
;D ;D ;D  ;D ;D

Offline jackrr

• God Member
« Reply #20 on: October 03, 2023, 12:27:28 AM »
I'm convinced at this point the fight never happened and the pics were AI generated. We're being played people, WAKE UP! LMAO!
;D ;D ;D  ;D ;D

Try being a slap city fan, he dropped pics on the 4th of July ???????? also said he would release the fight in the next week (from the time) like twice.

Offline ##catfightWATCHA413

• God Member
« Reply #21 on: October 03, 2023, 12:45:31 AM »
Off subject here but what was wrong with Bella gypsy in the newest catfight with the rookie  she seemed like she was the rookie the way she was fighting   Bella is a damn good catfighter lol
The Fun of Fighting is devilishly exciting

Offline shesfinished

• God Member
« Reply #22 on: October 03, 2023, 03:37:34 AM »
Off subject here but what was wrong with Bella gypsy in the newest catfight with the rookie  she seemed like she was the rookie the way she was fighting   Bella is a damn good catfighter lol
Bella Gypsy's performance was sooo disappointing, She lacked aggressiveness, no attack strategy and seem disintersted. I had picked her to beat Nadia as she in the past have proved she is one tough catfighter. A total mystery as she submitted so easily. Her pussy grabs on Nadia were her only highlight in this match. I's love to see her come back though.

• God Member
« Reply #23 on: October 04, 2023, 02:03:25 AM »
Yeah I mean I think Bella is great! But like you said, she seemed a little reluctant to be as agressive so I hope there is a rematch for Bella . I rethink both were sweeties and if Bella was more agressive I wonder what the outcome would be :)

Offline Flamingo

• God Member
« Reply #24 on: October 04, 2023, 06:10:24 AM »

Bella wasnt aggressive enough. Maybe she was just wanting a quick payday.

Offline jaybee

• God Member
« Reply #25 on: October 04, 2023, 09:43:18 AM »

I saw a nice long preview of the Bella/Nadia fight and thought the same thing. That was the deal breaker for me and is why I didn't purchase it even though the price was fair. Also... still no word on the Ziva vs Rina fight. I'm definitely now going with the theory that the pictures were created by AI and the fight didn't happen ;D
« Last Edit: October 04, 2023, 09:46:49 AM by jaybee »

Offline pingpong

• God Member
  • Non scripted catfight fan and follower
« Reply #26 on: October 04, 2023, 06:52:39 PM »

I saw a nice long preview of the Bella/Nadia fight and thought the same thing. That was the deal breaker for me and is why I didn't purchase it even though the price was fair. Also... still no word on the Ziva vs Rina fight. I'm definitely now going with the theory that the pictures were created by AI and the fight didn't happen ;D
Ziva Fey was quite enthusiastic regarding this catfight on Twitter. Very excited for her catfight debut, don't think Suitefights is into foolery as he ism a serious and honest producer.

Offline pinner45

• God Member
« Reply #27 on: October 04, 2023, 07:05:34 PM »
I really don't see Steve doing something like this, not even for April Fools Day.
If there is or was a cf, he will let us know shortly. He is a serious guy who takes pride in his work.
His production values speak to that. His fair pricing speaks to that.

• God Member
« Reply #28 on: October 04, 2023, 08:10:14 PM »
I really don't see Steve doing something like this, not even for April Fools Day.
If there is or was a cf, he will let us know shortly. He is a serious guy who takes pride in his work.
His production values speak to that. His fair pricing speaks to that.

I totally agree with you about that.  After all at one point you know he was a customer of getting fights like us buying them so he knows and understands how to price fairly and put out the best fights. And he is wanting to be sure the ladies are taken care of physically and and financially

Offline jaybee

• God Member
« Reply #29 on: October 04, 2023, 09:19:15 PM »
I seriously doubt SF would actually advertise a fight as a joke.
BUT....

To be fair SF hasn't personally commented on this fight on this site sooooo..... maybe? Hell, for all you guys know I myself could be AI!   ::) ;)
« Last Edit: October 04, 2023, 09:23:25 PM by jaybee »