News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Suitefights - Rina vs Ziva Fey

• 70 Replies

Offline DFD28

Re: Suitefights - Rina vs Ziva Fey
« Reply #30 on: October 05, 2023, 03:34:52 PM »
While we all hope for the earliest release or any update, let's wait and see!

I'm sure he's also got a personal life and shit to handle aside from being a catfight producer   ;D

Offline ##catfightWATCHA413

• God Member
« Reply #31 on: October 06, 2023, 03:15:56 AM »
While we all hope for the earliest release or any update, let's wait and see!

I'm sure he's also got a personal life and shit to handle aside from being a catfight producer   ;D
  true and…fair enough  :)
The Fun of Fighting is devilishly exciting

Offline jaybee

• God Member
  • U know the best way to break up a catfight? DON'T
« Reply #32 on: October 09, 2023, 10:04:59 PM »
Me still waiting on the latest SF match...

"Aaaaaany day now"  ;D
« Last Edit: October 09, 2023, 10:24:40 PM by jaybee »

Offline jackrr

• God Member
« Reply #33 on: October 10, 2023, 09:35:13 AM »
You think this is bad? Look at slap city? Swear they announced a fight around 4 months ago and even released pics. They then said the fight would be out within a week, that was about 3 months ago.

Still nothing, but he goes on to twitter every day to like pictures of models tits ????????????????

Offline jaybee

• God Member
« Reply #34 on: October 10, 2023, 08:53:00 PM »
You think this is bad? Look at slap city? Swear they announced a fight around 4 months ago and even released pics. They then said the fight would be out within a week, that was about 3 months ago.

Still nothing, but he goes on to twitter every day to like pictures of models tits ????????????????

I'm just really having fun before the SF match drops at this point because usually it doesn't take this long for them to release an already  filmed fight (it's coming close to a month now ??? ). When i first heard about it i was REALLY excited but since the news dropped I've made a few big money purchases and there's a few more fights I'm really looking forward to that should be dropping within the next few days I'm more interested in. TBH my anticipation for this Ziva match has kinda faded so its not at the top of my list at this point because of the reasons I just stated. Now if the trailer is insanely good?... then it'll be back at the top of the list!

I hope everything is OK with the slapcity guy. To not release an already shot fight in that amount of time sounds like something is definitely wrong. I hope I'm mistaken though and nothing bad has happened.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2023, 09:24:17 PM by jaybee »

Offline rewinger

« Reply #35 on: October 11, 2023, 05:17:53 AM »
As with everything now a days, it used to be better. SuiteFights is the best of what's left, but that ain't saying much. Outside of Nikki vs Bella, there's hasn't been a great fight in what seems like forever. Sarah vs Lora was good but too many wrestling holds for my liking. Everything else has been either a draw or some type of stoppage. I'm interested in this fight mostly because it's two brand new girls so I'll definitely end up buying it. I just hope there's no shenaxxxxns and we finally have a clear winner at the end.

Offline rewinger

« Reply #36 on: October 11, 2023, 04:19:06 PM »
Off subject here but what was wrong with Bella gypsy in the newest catfight with the rookie  she seemed like she was the rookie the way she was fighting   Bella is a damn good catfighter lol
Bella Gypsy's performance was sooo disappointing, She lacked aggressiveness, no attack strategy and seem disintersted. I had picked her to beat Nadia as she in the past have proved she is one tough catfighter. A total mystery as she submitted so easily. Her pussy grabs on Nadia were her only highlight in this match. I's love to see her come back though.
She looked bored and like was there just for the paycheck, which can happen when you r doing a second fight in less than a year. Nadia also has a lot of wrestling experience so I kinda knew Bella was gonna have a tough time in this match. It remains to be seen if Nadia is that good when she fights someone with the same level of aggression.

In other words, getting back to what made SuiteFights stand out to start with: sexy ladies fighting all-out (within rules) for supremacy.

No timed rounds.
No premature stoppages for "safety."
No going through the motions for a paycheck.

Sound good?
Truly hope we go back to this.

Offline SuiteFights

• God Member
    • SuiteFights
« Reply #37 on: October 12, 2023, 02:14:01 AM »
I don’t know when I’ll be able to get this out, and even then, I’m not sure I’m going to release it standalone. Maybe as a bonus to something else. It’s not very good. I’ve developed a bad habit of allowing the ladies to chat beforehand to make them more comfortable and I believe this has affected the quality of recent catfights. It’s my responsibility to make sure everyone is focused on what they’re there to do and take it seriously and I need to seriously recalibrate how I do catfights going forward.

Offline rin753

• God Member
« Reply #38 on: October 12, 2023, 02:48:47 AM »
I don’t know when I’ll be able to get this out, and even then, I’m not sure I’m going to release it standalone. Maybe as a bonus to something else. It’s not very good. I’ve developed a bad habit of allowing the ladies to chat beforehand to make them more comfortable and I believe this has affected the quality of recent catfights. It’s my responsibility to make sure everyone is focused on what they’re there to do and take it seriously and I need to seriously recalibrate how I do catfights going forward.

I would never tell you how to run your business, because you are the best around.  But I wonder if more $$$$$ for the winner would alleviate this problem. I'm sure that the reason the women do these fights is for the money.

Rich

Offline dewd

« Reply #39 on: October 12, 2023, 04:05:42 AM »

I know I speak for many when I say I appreciate your honesty and your dedication to releasing a quality product. It shows in each production you release, even when unforeseen circumstances factor in. Please keep doing what you're doing. I agree, the tension when the girls haven't talked in person beforehand ratchets things up significantly, in a good way.

Offline jaybee

• God Member
« Reply #40 on: October 12, 2023, 06:36:48 AM »

I figured it was a quality issue. Like I stated before I never knew you guys to sit on a already filmed fight this long. I don't think the women nowadays are too interested in catfing anymore to be honest. There's better ways for these glamor models to quench their thirst for physical combat that's way less strenuous on their bodies and ends in far less physical damage. Again these women make money off of their looks and if the options are getting all scratched up and loosing hair in a catfight
verses some bumps and bruises in a competitive wrestling match or mud, or oil match then they're going to go with the bumps and bruises because they are easier to conceal. BTW I still stand by my statement that your past oil tournaments have been the best content you've produced in years! That 3 girl tournament you did is hands down my personal favorite SF video ever and YES that includes the Mira vs Jess 2 catfight. I still give that fight 5 stars and it holds the crown for my favorite catfight ever so that's saying a lot.

Offline Mikesabio69

• God Member
  • Rising from the ashes / renace de las cenizas
    • Fenixcatfights
« Reply #41 on: October 14, 2023, 01:00:47 AM »
Much respect for this brave and revealing note. I appreciate the restraint of not scolding the ladies on-camera if you think their efforts are not up to expectations. I hate that and always thought if efforts are a problem, the action should be stopped, and an off-camera discussion be held to clarify expectations.
fenixcatfights.com
Rising from the ashes / renace de las cenizas

Offline shesfinished

• God Member
« Reply #42 on: October 14, 2023, 02:36:16 AM »
Having the ladies comfortable with each other prior to the catfight certainly would damper their efforts to go all-out vs each other. Some level of animosity or a winners bonus would, I believe, would raise the intensity and a higher level of competitiveness for which the ladies would be willing to go for the win and prove who's better. A little trash talk would not hurt to get the ladies juices flowing. Always appreciate what SF's produces and I am a diehard fan. If Rina vs 
 Ziva Fey does not meet what is expected, then it should not be released at any price. Hoping another match is produced soon.

Offline jaybee

• God Member
« Reply #43 on: October 14, 2023, 09:46:19 AM »
Having the ladies comfortable with each other prior to the catfight certainly would damper their efforts to go all-out vs each other. Some level of animosity or a winners bonus would, I believe, would raise the intensity and a higher level of competitiveness for which the ladies would be willing to go for the win and prove who's better. A little trash talk would not hurt to get the ladies juices flowing. Always appreciate what SF's produces and I am a diehard fan. If Rina vs 
 Ziva Fey does not meet what is expected, then it should not be released at any price. Hoping another match is produced soon.

My apologies if I'm misinterpreting your comment but even if the fight is lame I still think it deserves to see the light of day at some point. Sometimes SF can be hard on themselves so TBH there's a chance the fight may not even be THAT bad lol. On the other hand again I've never known them to consider not releasing a fight no matter how bad it was so that in itself does raise some concern. Idk at least maybe release it as a free gift for years of dedication to us fans, or perhaps like they alluded to earlier have it as a bonus match with another release. I feel kinda bad for all involved for some reason. I honestly don't think the fight could have been as bad as they think it is

Offline jackrr

• God Member
« Reply #44 on: October 14, 2023, 11:38:02 AM »
The way I definitely wouldn’t not release it, that would be a waste, and some people have different tastes, some prefer bruiser fights like your Lexi vs Sarah, some prefer fights that look more raw with more timid girls such as your carmen vs sammy.

There’s a reason that Steve has the best reputation In this industry and that’s due to his honesty and fairness.

If he wants to release this as a bonus fight with his next fight then you can’t ask for much fairer.

Also if he were to simply release the fight with transparency then you also can’t ask for much fairer, if he wants to do so with a reduced price, then certain people who like the fight will feel like they’ve got a great deal.