News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

STJ wrestling video Questions (+ Mini Rant)

• 8 Replies

Offline jaybee

• God Member
  • U know the best way to break up a catfight? DON'T
STJ wrestling video Questions (+ Mini Rant)
« on: September 20, 2023, 08:23:03 PM »
Will someone PLEASE tell me were to purchase STJ videos from! >:(
This producer has tons of good  wrestling videos (Judging  by pictures)but I'd have an easier chance of borrowing a dollar from Jimmy Hoffa then getting a video from this guy. What gives? Why does a person with such a back catalog and STILL PRODUCING  NEW content not try to sell his work that's obviously made to be distributed and not just for his personal collection!? >:( >:(

« Last Edit: September 20, 2023, 08:24:51 PM by jaybee »

Offline daz

• God Member
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Re: STJ wrestling video Questions (+ Mini Rant)
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2023, 11:29:39 PM »
He has a couple of profiles over on Fetlife and does respond to messages there.   He also seems to work with a lot of the ladies who used to work for D.T. prod.

Offline Mr_C

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2023, 01:46:55 PM »
He is stjprod on fetlife.  I believe he sells his videos direct, no website.

Offline Nokt

« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2023, 11:05:42 PM »
Examples of pics/catalogue please?

Offline jaybee

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2023, 06:55:05 AM »
Thanks to everyone for the responses. I'm not familiar with Fetlife at all so I don't know if I want to get involved with all of that. I don't understand why some producers are so strict with their videos. I know piracy is a thing but i would think a lot more  people would choose to buy their videos legitimately than bootleg them especially if the asking price is reasonable. Sure you may get some that rather get it for free but I guarantee they'll make more money with an easy to purchase product then making videos and having people hunt down how to view/buy them even if people still bootleg them. This guy has a huge catalog from making videos for years, why hold all that hostage?

« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2023, 05:05:56 PM »
I have reached out to him before.  You should know that he only does DVDs, no downloads.

Offline jaybee

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: September 22, 2023, 07:33:47 PM »
I have reached out to him before.  You should know that he only does DVDs, no downloads.
For some reason this revelation just upset me even more! Lol

Offline daz

• God Member
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #7 on: September 25, 2023, 08:59:39 PM »
Ok I messaged him on Fetlife and he says to contact him on his E-Mail.    stjwrestling@gmail.com.    Hope that helps anyone.   On Fetlife though he does have thousands of his pics.

Offline jaybee

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: September 26, 2023, 12:22:16 AM »
Ok I messaged him on Fetlife and he says to contact him on his E-Mail.    stjwrestling@gmail.com.    Hope that helps anyone.   On Fetlife though he does have thousands of his pics.
Thank you for doing the work and getting that email address. This forum legitimately has some decent folks and always trys to help you out when possible. Hopefully I can see if he's willing to ditch the hardcopy (DVD) sale format for me and get me some digital copies. I've seen quite a few pictures over the years in different places and can easily say I'd grab at least a dozen movies from him in my first order based off those pictures. Again I can't say where I've seen them it's really just been in random places. What got me to start this thread was I got mad because a fight of his turned up (again) at a store on C4S and as usual with this store it's only one part of the actual fight >:( ! Academy Productions distributes some of his fights but the release of those fights are few and far between. I was sick of waiting for this good content to eventually trickle onto the internet to finally be EASILY purchased.