News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Advice from producers?

• 2 Replies

Offline Hurricane

• God Member
Advice from producers?
« on: September 24, 2023, 03:34:00 PM »
I have been looking to try and setup my own female wrestling "group" lately since I now finally have the resources to pull it off. But I have little experience in setting up fights or orgs like this so I was wondering if any producers or private arrangers or even wrestlers had any advice?

How do you go about recruiting wrestlers and how do you approach them? How do you "sell" the idea?

Any advice on Do's and Don't's?

Any personal experiences and advice with this would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you in advance.

Offline arter

Re: Advice from producers?
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2023, 03:12:27 AM »
Please check their blog/website
https://curvygirlwrestling.com/blog  or  curvygirlwrestling.com/blog

Offline junky

• best fights: real, rough, no-fists, mutual consent
Re: Advice from producers?
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2023, 06:34:00 AM »
I have been looking to try and setup my own female wrestling "group" lately since I now finally have the resources to pull it off. But I have little experience in setting up fights or orgs like this so I was wondering if any producers or private arrangers or even wrestlers had any advice?

How do you go about recruiting wrestlers and how do you approach them? How do you "sell" the idea?

Any advice on Do's and Don't's?

Any personal experiences and advice with this would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you in advance.

IMO, (1) if you are thinking about real/competitive content... go outside US, and (2) do it for the love of the game, not for the money, otherwise you will be disappointed.

That said, I wish you well and look forward to more good content. Let us know how it goes.

Lastly, I think there was a prior post with the same type of question. You may want to dig around for that thread, as I remember some good advice given.