News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Julie juggs /Alexis gold catfight

• 4 Replies

Offline SexyRenee

Julie juggs /Alexis gold catfight
« on: September 25, 2023, 10:29:52 PM »
Searching for a diamond in the rough of Julie juggs / Alexis gold fighting. It was amazing and no idea where to look

Offline jaybee

• God Member
  • U know the best way to break up a catfight? DON'T
Re: Julie juggs /Alexis gold catfight
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2023, 11:46:20 PM »
Vodafterdark.com has 3 of her fights under the Vid-Tech Films studio. One fight has her portraying a female medieval gladiator in a weapons fight that turns into a  catfight against Saki St. Jermaine, the second is a ring catfight against Angela Faith, and the third (and IMO an all time best) is a catfight in a prison cell against Precious Pink. There's also a really good catfight on Rockin-Roxannes site titled "Mindy vs Kara". In the Kara fight Julie is a brunette and hasn't gotten her implants yet but still happens to have huge boobs!  ;)
« Last Edit: September 25, 2023, 11:50:08 PM by jaybee »

Offline SexyRenee

« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2023, 12:31:33 AM »
Vodafterdark.com has 3 of her fights under the Vid-Tech Films studio. One fight has her portraying a female medieval gladiator in a weapons fight that turns into a  catfight against Saki St. Jermaine, the second is a ring catfight against Angela Faith, and the third (and IMO an all time best) is a catfight in a prison cell against Precious Pink. There's also a really good catfight on Rockin-Roxannes site titled "Mindy vs Kara". In the Kara fight Julie is a brunette and hasn't gotten her implants yet but still happens to have huge boobs!  ;)

On the rockin Roxanne site I can’t seem to find anything. Are you able to link it to me ??

Offline jaybee

• God Member
  • U know the best way to break up a catfight? DON'T
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2023, 01:09:41 AM »

On the rockin Roxanne site I can’t seem to find anything. Are you able to link it to me ??
Go to rockinroxanne.net,  go to the search bar and type in "Mindy". It should pull up 4 videos the one you want should be the video on the far right "Mindy vs Kara "

Offline SexyRenee

« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2023, 11:31:24 AM »

Go to rockinroxanne.net,  go to the search bar and type in "Mindy". It should pull up 4 videos the one you want should be the video on the far right "Mindy vs Kara "

That’s it! Thank you