News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

stolen movies at Gumroad?

• 5 Replies

Offline Afrowrestling

stolen movies at Gumroad?
« on: September 26, 2023, 12:11:35 PM »
Hello
I set up some small site at Gumroad. There were over 30 matches. Now all but 9 disappear.
Someone know if people has possiblity to go in there and destroy and take away?
Afrowrestling

Offline MODELSWRESTLING

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
  • real Models, real Wrestling
Re: stolen movies at Gumroad?
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2023, 06:38:05 PM »
I don't think so
Gumroad support is quite effective
Contact them and they probably will be able to help

Offline Afrowrestling

« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2023, 07:11:51 PM »
I don't think so

Yes I did...waiting for anwers.

Offline Afrowrestling

« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2023, 02:18:06 PM »
I don't think so

No Gumroad is the one made wrong. But now its not possible to upload new matches on my site. And they do not answer.......Bad customservice.
Nice if someone know another platfor working better.

Offline Mikesabio69

• God Member
  • Rising from the ashes / renace de las cenizas
    • Fenixcatfights
« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2023, 02:35:32 AM »
Hello,

I hope Gumroad has given you an explanation, but I know this sounds ridiculous but hear me out. The last few movies I posted did not show up on the store page. A fan knew I posted them because of Twitter, and he alerted me. Try going to Settings, Profile. Then when your movies are showing on the right side of the screen, choose Preview. I think Gumroad has added a new Filter system, but testing was not done or did not catch that new movies are not listed.
After you go to Preview, go to the three dots on the left side of the screen and choose Products. Your videos will show with or without the check boxes. Hopefully your stolen videos are unchecked. After you check them, they will appear, I hope.
fenixcatfights.com
Rising from the ashes / renace de las cenizas

Offline Mikesabio69

• God Member
  • Rising from the ashes / renace de las cenizas
    • Fenixcatfights
« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2023, 12:02:23 AM »
Hello,

I hope Gumroad has given you an explanation, but I know this sounds ridiculous but hear me out. The last few movies I posted did not show up on the store page. A fan knew I posted them because of Twitter, and he alerted me. Try going to Settings, Profile. Then when your movies are showing on the right side of the screen, choose Preview. I think Gumroad has added a new Filter system, but testing was not done or did not catch that new movies are not listed.
After you go to Preview, go to the three dots on the left side of the screen and choose Products. Your videos will show with or without the check boxes. Hopefully your stolen videos are unchecked. After you check them, they will appear, I hope.
fenixcatfights.com
Rising from the ashes / renace de las cenizas