News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Looking for story - 4 girl brawl, mothers and daughters

• 1 Replies

Offline FCF4x4

Looking for story - 4 girl brawl, mothers and daughters
« on: October 24, 2023, 05:25:21 AM »
I think I downloaded this story from FCF a couple of years ago, but now I can't find it now. I don't remember enough keywords to get any meaningful search results. Storyline two school girls get in a fight and wind up in the principal's office with their mothers. Later, I think the mothers fight. Later yet, the girls decide to settle this in a one-on-one fight in a private location--a beach (?) of field, with an old shack. Girl 1 arrives and waits in the shack. She is on the phone with her mother when girl 2 arrives and she yells into the phone "AND HER MOTHER IS WITH HER". Her mother replies "Stall as much as you can, I'll be there in 10 (?) minutes."  Her  Mother arrives to find girl 2's mother holding her daughter while girl 2 beats on her. A 4 girl brawl ensues.
Can anyone help me find this story? A title, or even the author would give me some more to search on, a link would be great.
I am looking for examples of this type of brawl: how the fighters transition from one opponent to another, how it ends, FCF has mostly one-on-one fights I have a story in mind that might use this, so any other suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks.