News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

What happened to"Would you do it for $250,000?"

• 11 Replies

Offline Pagan320

What happened to"Would you do it for $250,000?"
« on: November 03, 2023, 02:24:48 AM »
The story was posted this morning to the Catfight stories board but seems to have been taken down. It was one of the best stories I've read on this board in years! It ticked all my boxes in a way few stories have. If the writer is reading this, please repost!

Offline edelivel

Re: What happened to"Would you do it for $250,000?"
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2023, 04:01:04 AM »
Completely agree. His earlier stories were amazing as well (he used to go by the name norm60), but this was really over the top. I was about to compliment him on the story and ask him to repost his earlier ones (he has deleted his profile/stories before), but this one disappeared as well:(:(:(

Offline Nutmeg

• YaBB Administrator
  • God Member
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2023, 04:19:46 AM »
He deleted his id. So all posts go with it.

Offline Pagan320

« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2023, 01:09:13 PM »
Here is an image inspired by the story.

Offline bobf

« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2023, 05:48:19 AM »
I was wondering what happened too. It was an amazing story and was looking forward to the aequels.

Offline tr0tz

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2023, 05:12:09 PM »
Hi Norm,

but we want you to get stuck here and write thousands of stories like these ;)
Thank you for the honest words!

Would you be fine with me (or someone else) posting the story so it won't get lost again? Same with some of your older stories?

Offline Rocko23

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: November 09, 2023, 11:41:59 PM »
Trotz if you post it and any others of his you have but make it clear you will remove them if he requests it and they're not yours should be ok?

Offline suffolkwrestling

« Reply #7 on: November 10, 2023, 01:42:56 AM »
The author reposted it, and said it was OK to save it.  I am taking this to mean that it is OK to share.  But since he has repeatedly deleted his profile, I will not identify him by his former profile names. He is however one of the finest writers I have seen in this genre, and I perpetually tip my hat to honor him.  Enjoy it!

WHAT WOULD YOU DO FOR $250,000.00?

I dismounted from the elliptical trainer, bathed in sweat, after 45 minutes of hard pumping in the gym.  The things you have to do at the age of 51 just to maintain your weight, let alone lose any!  I looked with barely-suppressed rage at the skinny, tatooed twenty-somethings bouncing on the treadmills and stair-climbers, not an ounce of extra fat anywhere but their firm breasts.  But, glancing in the full-length mirror in front of the weight machine that was my next stop, I felt a bit better.  I hadn’t let myself go and wasn’t obese, although my arms and thighs weren’t as tight as I wanted. I had bought the gym membership as a present for myself after the husband of a woman I work with left her for her best friend after she gained 50 lbs.  My husband Neil is big, gorgeous, very fit, hung, with a full head of grey-blond hair at 47 (yes, I’m a cradle robber- I snagged him when he was a 21 year old stud and I was a cougar of 25), and has been a good provider, although his job as a construction engineer was not recession-proof, and he was laid off for almost all of 2009 and 2010.  During that time we relied completely on my earnings as a teacher, and fell behind financially.  He’s back at work now, but that long stretch of unemployment was hard on both his self esteem and our finances.  His looks mean that he gets lots of attention from other women, especially recently-divorced bitches who are starved for male attention. I was afraid he’d look for self-validation in other areas!  I think he’s been faithful to me, but I was determined not to take my marriage or man for granted.  I had made a New Year’s resolution to get down to my college weight of 125 (I got scared when I hit 150!).    It was hard work, but I was feeling good about having gotten halfway to my desired weight.

After lifting weights that spring afternoon, I finished up by punching a heavy bag for 10 minutes.  I haven’t taken any boxing lessons, but Neil had taught me how to punch a little.  I find it very cathartic to pound away, and I confess that I imagine myself hitting the last bitch I saw ogling my husband, a busty blonde neighbor, Deb. She was married, but with a well-known and well-exercised taste for other people’s husbands.  I haven’t been in a fight since middle school (although as a middle-school teacher myself, I see and break up my share of catfights between hormone-crazed teens clawing each other up over pimply boys), but I found myself fantasizing about beating her up.  While punching out the big-titted blonde skank (in my imagination), I noticed a very fit and tan woman, maybe 50 years old but very well-maintained, looking at me appraisingly.  My first thought was that she was a lesbian checking me out.  She smiled at me and walked over to the bag and I prepared to politely rebuff her.

“Hi, I’m Maureen.”  She held out her hand, leaving me no option but to extend mine.

“Nice to meet you, Maureen.  I’m Susan.”

“Wow Susan, I think you just broke someone’s ribs there!  You must really hate her!”

I grinned sheepishly.  “I guess I was daydreaming about a neighbor who sunbathes with too little on, always where my hubby can see her.  I wouldn’t mind pounding that slut out, and I might do it!”

“Bet he’d like to see that!  Guys love to watch women fight. “

“Yes, my husband has that fantasy!  Sometimes, during sex, I tell him what I’d do to any woman who hit on him, and the reaction is, well, gratifying!”

I was a bit shocked at the intimate details I was giving this stranger about my sex life, but something about Maureen made her easy to talk to.

She drew me into a corner of the gym, speaking softly. “Well, I can help you make your husband’s dream come true.  How would you like the chance to fight a woman in front of him, someone inexperienced and untrained like you, more or less your size and age, and make a great deal of money while you’re at it?”

“What?!!”

“I’ll get to the point.  You know how your husband is aroused by the idea of you fighting another woman?   A lot of people, males and females, share his interest, and some are willing to pay very well to watch a catfight.  I work for a group of such people.  I would like to offer you the chance to fight a woman your size, age, and experience level for a very large amount of money.”

I stared at her in amazement.  “I don’t think so!”

She smiled.  “Maybe you’d better hear what’s on offer first.  It could change your life.”

“I doubt it, but okay.” I replied warily.

“I represent a group of about 30 people, men, women, and couples, who are willing to put up a lot of money to see a no-holds-barred fight between two untrained women in their 40s.  The winner will get $150,000, the loser $20,000. The fight ends by knockout, or technical knockout, which is a fancy way of saying she’s too badly injured to defend herself.”

$150,000!  We’d make up all the ground we lost when Neil was laid off, and more!  We could pay off our mortgage and start a college fund for the girls!

I guess my face betrayed my amazement as my mind worked, because she smiled and said “Have I succeeded in sparking your interest?”

“Maybe.  It’s a lot of money for the winner, and even for the loser.”

Her face became serious.  “Both of you will earn it.  The fight will be naked, without rules, and will continue until one of you is knocked out, choked out, or passed out.  Once it starts, you’ll be locked in a cage until the loser isn’t moving.  There will be no submission or neither of you will be paid. These people are wealthy and used to getting what they want.  They’ve sponsored fights between athletic girls in their 20s, young nursing mothers, and strippers with huge tits.  The common element is that they’re all no-rules brawls that continue until one woman is beaten senseless by the other, no matter how long it takes. And now, they want to see a naked fight between two mature wives and moms with no fighting experience.”

I thought for a long moment about it.  Could I really fight a women nude in front of 30 people? Do something I’d punish my teenage daughters for doing?   It would be a painful and embarrassing brawl that might end in serious injury. I broke out into a sweat just thinking about the danger! But $150,000 would indeed change our lives.  And I had to admit that, surprisingly, I was attracted to the idea of punching and kicking another woman. After being “nice” all my life, suppressing angry and aggressive feelings towards other woman, I found myself quite excited about the idea of hitting a bitch in the face or kneeing her in the pussy! And finally, I found I was getting wet at the thought of how aroused Neil would be, and the sex I would get for months after.  “Do you have someone in mind?”

“Yes, a 52-year-old red-haired nurse named Mary.  She’s shorter than you by about 5 inches, but the same weight.  Her boobs are a lot bigger than yours.”  She pulled out her phone and showed me several photos of a redhead who was about 5’4” (I’m 5’8” and 140 lbs, blonde, with 34c breasts), with permed, shoulder-length red hair and green eyes. In the first pic, she was in a short, low-cut halter dress on a patio, with her arm around her husband, showing a fair bit of cleavage and leg but looking summery, not slutty- a typical fiftyish suburban wife and mom who was a bit proud of and showy about her best assets, a pair of 36dd tits.  The second was a posed, nude shot of her, looking serious, not seductive, with her fists raised like a boxer!  Her boobs were much bigger than mine, with nipples that looked to be ¾ of an inch long, but I was pleased to see they were much saggier, drooping to within about 3 inches of her navel. She had a bit of a belly and big thighs. I immediately found myself feeling that rush of annoyance and cattiness women often feel when they see a reasonably attractive woman with bigger breasts displaying them, either bare or in something tight.  I immediately thought it would be fun to hurt this woman, and maybe not too hard to do!  She didn’t look to be a gym rat, just a fifty-something wife and mom trying to stay interesting to her husband, like me.

“Big targets!”  I murmured,

“That’s my girl!  Imagine sinking your fists into those instead of a hard body bag for a change. So you’ll do it?  We want this to happen as soon as possible.”

“I need to talk to my husband.”

“Don’t think about it too long, sweetie!  And if you go ahead, it will have to happen very soon- this weekend.  He can attend, but he can’t interfere in the fight.  He and the other girl’s husband will be restrained. Literally.  They will be tied to chairs, naked, while you fight.”

God.  The thought of my husband and hers, cocks waving in the air as we fought, made me weak  in the knees.

“But how do I even know you’re for real?”

“Here, look at these.”  She showed me a pic on her phone of two naked girls, perhaps 20 years old, standing tit to tit, staring into each other’s eyes.  Maureen was in the picture too, speaking intently to the girls, who seemed on the point of attacking each other.  Then, she showed one that caught the girls fighting viciously on the floor, spectators in the background, male and female, shouting and craning forward.  She then showed me another of two young topless women, both clearly nursing mothers with milk dripping from their breasts, facing each other with raised fists, Maureen stepping back from them.  She followed this with a shot of one of the women standing over the other, holding her by the hair as she lay on her side, face contorted with fear and pain, the standing woman launching a kick at the lying one’s belly.  The standing woman had a bloody nose and clearly scratched breasts, but wore an expression of triumph as she prepared to drive home what she clearly expected to be a kick that might end the fight.

“Oh…my…god!!”  I was at a loss for words.

“Real enough for you?”
I drove home from the gym in a state of shock.  I was shocked at what I’d heard, and shocked at how excited by the idea I was!  I came home to an empty house; Neil was on a business trip, my older daughter had just left for her dream job in another city, and my high school senior was away working as a summer camp counsellor.  Neil was due back that night but I couldn’t wait, and masturbated as soon as I got home, imagining myself naked on top of the big-titted bitch, punching her face and boobs as she cried, Neil watching me, hard as a rock.  It didn’t take me long to get off, but I was more than ready for him when he walked in the house.  I threw myself at him at the door, pulling his cock out of his pants, then pulling him into the kitchen by it. He tore off my sundress, bra, and panties, and pressed me down on the cool marble countertop-which felt wonderful on my tits!.  He mounted me from behind and humped me there for about 20 minutes!

“That’s the kind of hello I like after work!” he said, as he lay panting on top of me.  “Whatever were you thinking about this afternoon, my love?”

“You wouldn’t believe the conversation I had at the gym!”  I explained the whole story to him, his eyes getting progressively wider as I told him what Maureen had offered, and showed him the photos of the woman.

“I think you’d be crazy to do it!”  he said.  “We don’t know these people, and you could get badly hurt!”

But his swiftly returning erection betrayed his deeper feelings.  I stroked it, explaining to him how much the money could do for us, then got down on my knees and sucked him, taking him out of my mouth at intervals to tell him what I planned to do to that fat whore of a nurse.  Within a few minutes, my face and breasts were garlanded with semen, and he was sitting on the floor, panting, as I called Maureen.

“I’ll do it!”  I told her, still somewhat breathless from the sex.

“Sounds like you had an intimate conversation with him about it,” she said, laughingly.

“Well, yes…”

“Good.  Now, we want to do it this Saturday night.  But first, you need to send me a pic like the one I showed you of her.  I need to show her who she’s up against, and I need to circulate your pics, one dressy and one nude, to the club members.”
She told me that the fight would take place in the warehouse of one of the members, in an industrial mall in Bellevue, at 9 pm.  “Late enough that there won’t be many people around, but early enough that cars in the lot won’t attract much attention.  I’m sure we’ll be out by 11, even if you need a couple of stitches.  There will be a doctor there to patch you up if needed.”

“Stitches!”  I felt a stab of fear. Of course, I couldn’t expect to get out of a catfight like this unscathed, but suddenly, what I was facing became very real.

“Yes dear.  You’ll be fighting for $150,000.  I expect you’ll both do whatever you can to beat the other bitch.  The fight will be vicious and bloody.  Do you want to back out?”

I was silent for a moment, thinking about what might happen.  I would be cut, bruised, and clawed, for sure- maybe much worse.  What would it be like to be actually knocked out cold, given a concussion in a nude bitchfight? But I also thought about the money, how exciting it would be to beat her up, and how aroused my husband and the other men watching would be. I felt sure that I would be the one standing and kicking my beaten opponent lying on the floor.  “You’ll get the photos tonight!”

That evening, Neil took photos of me, one set in a black, low-cut cocktail mini-dress, demurely posed and smiling, and another nude, fists raised like a boxer.  We chose the best ones, sent them to Maureen, and then of course fucked like animals!  That whole week, while waiting for the night of the fight, he grabbed me three or four times a day, every time as hard as the first.  It was better than our honeymoon!

Finally, Saturday arrived. In the morning, I went to the hairdresser, and also got my nails done in black.  The woman in the chair next to me and I started chatting.  “Date night?” she asked with a smile. She didn’t know the half of it.  I was so nervous by the afternoon.  I was horny too, because he wouldn’t do me before the fight.  “You need to save your energy, and get a bit frustrated,” he said.  “Then you can take it out on her.”

I spent the afternoon and early evening resting, shaving my legs, and putting on makeup.  It felt like getting ready for a big date night- but what a date! In a few hours what would my hair and face look like?  Better than hers, I hoped.

We drove out to the venue, an anonymous building in an anonymous industrial park- but with some very expensive vehicles parked outside.  We rang the intercom buzzer.

“Hi gorgeous!” called Maureen.  “Right on time.  Your opponent got here about 10 minutes ago.  You both look amazing-  but I can’t wait to see what she’s going to look like when you’re done with her!”

She led me and my husband to a small dressing room, which had a couch, bathroom, table, chair, bar, and a wardrobe in which a blue silk robe was hanging.  Maureen asked us to sit down at the table, then gave me a legal release form to sign indicating that I was fighting of my own free will, and that neither she nor the owners of the property had any responsibility for any injuries I might suffer.  She gave me $5000 in hundred dollar bills just for signing!

“That’s to show you we’re for real,” she said, calmly and seriously.  “If you get knocked out in the first 5 minutes, that’s all you’ll get, although the winner will get the full $150,000.  If you last more than five minutes, you’ll get $20,000, even if you lose.”

I nodded and she continued.  “As we discussed, you will fight nude.  The only rules are no eye-gouging.  You may punch, kick, knee, elbow, scratch, bite, or choke her- whatever you need to do to win. No part of her body is off limits, including face, breasts, asshole, and pussy. The fight will continue until a ko or TKO, which just means one of you is hurt so badly that she cannot continue fighting.  Your husbands will not be allowed to interfere, and the winning lady will not be pulled off the loser until we are sure the loser is unconscious or can’t defend herself.”

I gulped, but nodded in agreement.  “Also, you know of course that the spectators will be very aroused by the fight.  Many, both men and women, will be masturbating openly as you brawl, and some couples will have sex while the watch.  I’m warning you so you won’t get distracted by the sight of some hunky man pulling his big dick and get clocked by your opponent because of it.”

I have to admit that the idea of men, including my husband, jerking off while I beat up another woman, is a fantasy of mine.  I was getting very nervous about getting hurt, but I was also very aroused.  I was wet already- this made me wetter!  “I’ll try not to get distracted!” I reassured her.  “Watching a nude man masturbate is fun, but isn’t worth getting my nose broken for!”

“That’s the right attitude- beat the bitch first, enjoy the view later! OK, time to lose those clothes, Susan! Someone will be here for you in five minutes.  Have that robe on, and nothing else.”

I undressed in front of my husband and embraced him nude, pressing against him and grabbing his penis through his pants as he kissed me and cupped my breasts and ass. He had three fingers working in me when there was a knock on the door.  “Show time,” a young woman’s voice called.  I hurriedly disengaged from him, pulled on the robe, and opened the door, blushing furiously and still breathing hard from the reaming I’d been getting. A petite redhead, wearing nothing but a thong and stilettos, stood at the door, smiling knowingly.  “Hi, hope I’m not interrupting anything! I’m Amy.  I’m a server tonight, and Maureen asked me to escort you two into the fight room.  Are you ready to rumble?“

I nodded, and she took me by the hand and led me down a hallway, Neil following behind us.  We emerged from the hallway into a brightly-lit warehouse space that seemed to have 50 or 60 people in it, maybe two thirds of them male.  It was the most bizarre sight I’d ever seen. In the center of the room there was an octagonal ring, about 30 feet across, made of chain-link fence- I assumed we would fight in the cage.  Around the cage was a ring of couches with low coffee tables in front of them.  Topless waitresses circulated among the seated guests, serving them drinks. There was an excited buzz of expectant conversation as we entered the room, followed by cheers and applause as the spectators realized I had entered. I noticed that most of the female spectators were in nylons, heels, garters, and nothing else, while the men were for the most part in suits, but many with their penis out and being stroked, either by themselves or by their “date”. But several men and women were completely naked, and two couples were actually having sex, the woman kneeling while resting her torso on the low table while the man mounted her from behind.

My escort opened the door of the cage and we stepped in, to wild cheers of the crowd.  Neil was left outside. Looking up, I was amazed to see, at several places on the walls around the room, large posters of me and my opponent in the posed nude photos we’d provided Maureen, with our first names, ages, heights, weights, and breast sizes emblazoned on them!  They were announcing the “Main Event” for the night (apparently there had been some warm-up wrestling matches among the topless women serving drinks).  It was incredible to see myself, larger than life, nude, all my imperfections visible, next to the naked redhead..  Maureen, waiting for us in the cage in a strapless black evening gown, fishnet stockings, and stiletto heels, saw me gaping at the posters. As I stepped in, she came up and hugged me.  “Amazing scene, isn’t it?  And aren’t the posters gorgeous?  You both look so hot! We use these photos so people can decide which woman they’ll bet on.  There is probably half a million being bet on this fight!”  I was speechless. “And of course, they’ve been masturbating over you all week, since we sent them the link to the website. You’re very popular!”

From a hallway on the other side of the room, my opponent, wearing a red silk robe, was led in by another topless waitress, trailed by her husband.  The room erupted in cheers again as she was led into other side of the cage.

Maureen hugged each of us in turn, and then moved to the center of the octagon as we stood nervously at opposite ends, initially each avoiding the other’s gaze, then glaring at each other.

“Ladies and gentlemen, this the event you have been waiting for all evening.  These two lovely women, professionals, wives, and mothers, will fight naked and without rules, like street whores, until one bitch is beaten senseless or injured so badly by the other that she cannot defend herself.”

The crowd roared and whistled for a full minute, until she raised her hands and quieted them.  “On my right, I have Susan, a middle school teacher and mother of two daughters.  Susan is 51 years old, stands 5’8, and weighed in tonight at 141 lbs.  As you will see in a moment, she has a pert 34C rack.  She has never been in a fight since she was the age of the girls she teaches.  On my left is Mary, aged 52, who works as an emergency-room nurse. Mary, I think one of you will be at the ER as a patient by the end of the night! Like Susan, this is Mary’s first fight since a hairpulling tussle over a boy in the 8th grade. Mary stands 5’4, and weighed in at 145 lbs.  As you will shortly see, much of her weight advantage over Susan is in her big, beautiful 36DDs! .”

“Let’s see them!” shouted one of the men.

Maureen stretched her arms out to us.  “OK, now the moment we’ve all been waiting for. Ladies, please remove your robes!”

I slipped out of my robe and handed it to the waitress who had accompanied me into the cage.  She hugged me and wished me good luck.  Mary did the same on the other side of the cage, as the crowd roared, whistled and applauded.  I was naked in front of strangers for the first time in my life, and felt like I was blushing to the roots of my hair.  Mary was apparently as new to this as I was.  I looked at her across the cage, and saw that her cheeks and chest were deeply flushed.  Her pussy looked like it was only recently shaven, a little red. Her big breasts were pendulous and sagged almost onto her belly, and her long nipples were erect, as were my shorter ones.  She didn’t look very fit.  I suddenly thought “I can beat this bitch!” Her dyed red hair was shoulder length.  I wondered how hard it would be to pull out.  My fear ebbed a bit.

“Now, ladies and gents, we’ll secure the husbands so they can’t interfere with their brawling wives in any way, no how badly the other bitch is hurting her.  Security will help you!”

Two beefy men in t-shirts printed with the word “SECURITY” grabbed each of our husbands, sitting them down on chairs at opposite sides of the ring and pinning their arms behind them. As they held them, a topless waitress handcuffed our men to their chairs, then quickly unzipped their flies and pulled out their cocks.  Both men sat their helplessly, their erect penises in full view.  Neil spluttered with anger and struggled but couldn’t get loose from the chair.  He gazed at me helplessly, his face red with rage and embarrassment.  His penis bobbed and waved as he struggled.

Maureen summoned us to the center of the cage. “Ladies, please approach me.”  We walked towards her, eyes wide and faces flushed. Her big tits swayed and wobbled as she walked- I was glad mine were higher and firmer.  We both were covering our mounds with one hand as we approached each other.  She took our hands covering our pussies in her own hands.  “We need to see those sexy labia, ladies!  When you start to fight, we’ll get beautiful views of your cxnts, so no point in being modest now!”  She drew us towards each other until our breasts brushed against each other.

“Ladies, you both know why you are here.  You are fighting for $150,000.   The only thing standing between you and that money is the bitch in front of you!   Remember, you can do whatever you need to do to her, or want to do to her, to win except gouge out her eyes.  Susan, you can bite into those huge tits of Mary’s if you get close enough, and you will!” Mary instinctively put one arm across her nipples and glared as I smirked. I could nearly feel her titflesh between my teeth!

“And Mary, if you get the chance, you can sink your claws into Susan’s big, juicy cxnt lips!”  Horrified at the attention drawn to my fleshy labia, more prominent than Mary’s, which have always ‘embarrassed me, I cupped my mound to the delighted cheers of the audience.  Now it was Mary’s turn to smirk!

“You will fight until one of you is unconscious or no longer able to defend herself, but we will need to be pretty sure the loser is done before we pull the winner off.  And as usual, we have our ringside nurses to provide the emergency first aid the losing lady is likely to need.”  Two topless brunettes with red crosses taped on their nipples and a medical bag beside their miniskirted legs waved gaily at us.

“Haven’t lost a bitch yet!” one cackled.

Maureen pulled us closer together, our breasts pushing into each other.  My eyes were inches from Mary’s, and I could feel her breath on my face.  Her face was flushed and she was sweating, as was I.  I was afraid again, and am sure she was too.  Maureen spoke quietly to us alone.  “Ok ladies, you know what you have to do.  I will step away.  When I say “Fight” it’s on.  Life will change for you both in the next half hour.  Fight for your husband, your children, and yourself. May the best woman win.”

She stepped back from us.  The audience fell nearly silent as we pushed our breasts into each other.  She left us there, jostling and shoving for a full minute. My heart was pounding. Finally Maureen shouted “Fight!” and it was on!  We both grabbed each other’s hair and started yanking, like schoolgirls, pulling each other roughly around the cage.  We bent each other over, yanking each other around by the hair, our breasts dangling as we staggered about the ring.  “Punch her baby!” shouted her man. “Uppercuts!”  Mary awkwardly started swinging one fist up into my face, punching wildly.  In 30 seconds, she had connected with my mouth, which was bleeding, and right eye, which was starting to swell shut.  The punches came more quickly than I expected and I was worried she’d knock me out in the first minute of the fight.  I started to panic and tried to shake loose her grip on my hair, but she held on tight with one hand and rained punches down on my head with the other.

Desperate, I rushed at her, shoving her back against the cage and clawing her face and one breasts hard as I could, drawing blood. She shrieked and tried to cover her big udders, and I shoved her against the cage, holding her there with all my strength.  She braced herself against the cage as I grabbed at her hands, trying to pin her against the wire, but I noticed her legs were spread about 2 feet apart.  Quickly, I kneed her as hard as I could in the crotch, trying to bring my knee up hard where I thought her clit was.  I connected and she gasped, clutching her pussy and trying to turn away from me. Thrilled at having hurt her so obviously, I stood there for a moment admiring my handiwork.  That gave her a second to recover, and she rushed back at me swinging wild punches at my head.  One connected hard with my cheek below the eye she’d hit a moment ago, which was now swollen shut. The cheek began to swell immediately  If felt like my head was exploding and I burst into tears, but I punched her back, connecting solidly with her mouth for my first hard strike at her head.  Her lip started bleeding immediately- it felt like I had smashed it into her teeth.

This time I didn’t wait, following up with punches to her head, trying to hit her in the chin to knock her out.  I got 3 or 4 good hits in, including one that started her nose bleeding profusely, but I couldn’t drop her.  We stood at arm’s length, trading punches to the head and breasts, hitting each other without blocking any.  I kicked her in the thigh repeatedly, and she tried to kick my pussy, but I was able to dart out of range. Our breath came in rapid gulps as we punched and kicked.  I grabbed her hair again, trying to hold her at my arms length to use my reach advantage, but I wasn’t strong enough to hold her away from me and she managed to punch me hard in the belly.  I wasn’t tensed, so the fist went deep into my solar plexus, knocking the wind out of me.  I doubled over, gasping, and she rushed up, grabbed me by the hair, and pulled me forward, kneeing me in the chin.  I saw stars and sank to my knees as she kept a grip on my hair, holding my head up and bending down to punch me in the face as the crowd screamed for her to finish me.

I was terrified that I would lose, and felt at this point I was essentially fighting for survival as well as for money.  No one was going to stop this until one of us was badly injured.  I caught glimpses of the crowd, men on their feet, penises in hand, women with their skirts hiked up and a hand between their thighs, screaming with excitement, couples fucking on tables facing the fight so both the women underneath and the men on top of them could watch the savagery as they humped.  The punches and knees had loosened my teeth and I knew it was a matter of moments before she broke my nose or smashed my cheekbone. In desperation, I threw myself against her legs and wrapped my arms around them, then bit into her calf.  She shrieked and tried to pull away, but tripped and fell as I hobbled her with my arms around her shins.  She fell on her big ass, and I scrambled on top of her, pushing her onto her back and mounting her.  Squinting at her through my one good eye, I threw one punch into her right eye, and another into her temple when she turned her head away.  We were both crying continuously now, but I could still hear the voices of men and women screaming at us to punch, kick, bite, and claw each other, and we did, a nurse and a middle school teacher, wives and mothers in our early fifties, fighting like street prostitutes.

I tried to pin her arms under my knees so I could punch her in the head freely, but she was able to arch her back and buck me off.  I fell on my side and she turned on hers and grabbed my hair, trying to mount me, but I was able to push her off and grab her hair.  We lay on our sides, pulling hair with one hand and clawing each other’s faces and breasts with the other, shrieking as we scored and tore each other’s tit flesh and nipples.  To keep her nails away, I periodically tried to hold her wrist and force her arm back, and she did the same to me whenever I let go of her wrist to try to dart my hand to her eyes and boobs to tear at them.  Our legs were intertwined as we kicked at each other, each trying to raise her foot to the other’s crotch or belly.  We fought like that on the floor for 10 minutes, two exhausted, desperate women, panic-stricken and enraged at the same time, our faces and chests scored by dozens of deep scratches.  My right eye was completely shut, and her nose continued to bleed on both of us as our husbands shouted themselves hoarse with encouragements. The tide was starting to flow her way as she was able to work her way on top of me. I tried to buck her off, bracing my legs against the floor and raising my ass, but that gave her an opening, and the long catball finally came to an end when she suddenly let go of my hair and darted her free hand between my legs, which were slightly parted as I tried to push her off. I tried to clamp my thighs shut but she had her hand between my legs, clawing and tearing at my labia and probing into my slit.  I screamed continuously as she clawed me, driving her fingers into me. She tore at the walls of my vagina, then raked forward towards my clit.  “You…fucking…whore…,” she panted, one word at time.  “I’ll...shred…your…filthy…twat… so…you…never…fuck…again!”  Frantic to keep her nails away from my clitoris, I held her wrist and pushed her hand away with all my strength, but she was able to score it with her index fingernail. It was like someone had shoved a bare electric wire into it. Finally, in desperation, I head-butted her in her already damaged nose.  I heard a crack- I had broken it!  She pulled her hand out of my crotch and covered her face, rolling away from me, blood flowing profusely from her nostrils. I lay on my back, clutching my bleeding pussy.  We both lay there for about a minute beside each other on our backs, me raggedly sobbing and she choking and sputtering.  “Get up, baby! Finish the bitch!  End this!” screamed Paul.

I got unsteadily to my feet, cupping my torn labia, my thighs sticky with blood.  She was on her hands and knees, trying to crawl away from me, blood pouring from her nose onto the floor, big tits hanging down and ass in the air.  This was my chance and I wasn’t going to miss it.  I scuttled around in front of her and kicked her as hard as I could in the side of the head.  She crumpled onto her side and I kicked her again and again in the face, tits, and belly.  I was in a frenzy; each kick elicited a groan or a weak cry from her that was music to my ears.  She was done, although her eyes were still open.  Maureen and the waitresses were circling us, ready I to pull me away when she was unconscious.  I wanted to kill her, and might have with one more good kick to the head, but I also wanted vengeance for the damage she’d done to my vagina.  I dropped to my knees on her breasts, then straddled her, my ass in her face.  I forced her knees apart and shoved my face into her cxnt as if we were going to have 69, but instead bit savagely into her labia, piercing her flesh with my teeth.  She shrieked in one high desperate wail as I tried to tear her cxnt lip off.  I wanted her clit too, but it was too small to bite, so I sat back up and tore it with my fingernails.  Maureen didn’t stop me, because Mary was clearly conscious now, in agony.  I tortured her for a full two minutes as the crowd urged me on, alternately pounding on her cxnt and scraping her labia and clitoris with my nails.  Her crotch was a bloody, bruised mess.  Finally the screaming stopped.  She had fainted.  I scrambled to my feed and started kicking her again but this time Maureen and the waitresses pulled me away from her and held me.  I struggled to get free for a full minute, desperate to kill the bitch, but I was exhausted and they were able to restrain me.  The crowd was whistling and cheering, and there were shouts and shrieks of pleasure from both men and women as they orgasmed.

Maureen held me and stroked my head.  “It’s done baby!  It’s over!  God, you ruined the poor bitch!  You were magnificent!  She may never be able to fuck her husband again! What an accomplishment.”  Gradually, I calmed down and stopped trying to get at her, though I was still sobbing as they allowed our husbands into the cage. The nurses came in too.  I collapsed in Neil’s arms as he hugged and kissed me, then sank to my knees.  Both nurses worked on Mary until she came to, making sure she could breathe and stopping the blood flow from her nose and vagina.  She had to be carried out on a stretcher.  I was able to walk, supported by Neil and Maureen.  As they stood me up, Maureen raised my arm in victory!  I was given flowers by the waitresses, and then presented with a check for $250,000!  That certainly helped ease the pain.  I was then helped back to the dressing room, where one of the nurses applied ice to my eye and stitched up a deep cut in my labia.  Maureen told me that I had hurt Mary so badly that  she couldn’t be treated here, and was being taken to the emergency room, with a cover story about a fight in the ladies room of a nightclub.  She congratulated me again about how badly I had hurt her. I felt a deep surge of satisfaction- ruining that bitch felt like the biggest accomplishment of my life to date.

Neil and one of the nurses worked to clean me up, and after an hour I was showered and able to go home.  I had bruises, a mild concussion, and was unable to have vaginal sex for a month after the fight, but it was worth it!  We paid off our mortgage 5 years early and finished putting our daughter through college.  Plus, I found my confidence soared.  I had been through hell, and nothing intimidated me now. I also realized I had a dark and aggressive side that I had suppressed all my life.  Maureen called me every week or so, and told me that Mary had had a much slower recovery, and was useless sexually to her man for months.  They wound up separating about four months after the fight, and Maureen thought it was in part because he had been fucking other women because Mary couldn’t.  I felt a dark surge of pride when I heard this; not only had I beaten her savagely, but I might have ruined her marriage!  It was hard to imagine how one woman could have a more complete victory over another other killing her and actually taking her man in a fight!  When I mentioned that to Maureen a few months later, she asked if I wanted to try another fight….and that’s another story.

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: November 12, 2023, 12:50:21 PM »
I wonder if any woman ever "turned the tables" on the recruiter Maureen and counter-offered, "I have no interest in fighting a stranger.  But .... I'd enjoy fighting YOU."

Offline edelivel

« Reply #9 on: November 23, 2023, 06:08:09 PM »
It’d be great if you could repost his other stories as well. He had amazing stuff, but since he deleted his profile(s), all is lost:(

Offline webjock

• I just love some katty-ass bitches!
« Reply #10 on: January 07, 2024, 01:24:32 PM »
The story was posted this morning to the Catfight stories board but seems to have been taken down. It was one of the best stories I've read on this board in years! It ticked all my boxes in a way few stories have. If the writer is reading this, please repost!
Judging by the very title of that story, it sounds like something that I would've loved 2 read as well!  ????????????????
{alt}

No wonder these chicks can't get their work done! 

HTTP://CSAPRESSWORLD.BLOGSPOT.COM

Offline Soulsville

« Reply #11 on: February 01, 2024, 01:41:40 AM »
An excellent read & somewhat imilar to those epic stories authored by Mr Cage a while back. Is he still around?