News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Rabina vs Tubbu – Much hyped Match in India

• 0 Replies

Offline Anygal4-f2f-f2m-fite

• God Member
Rabina vs Tubbu – Much hyped Match in India
« on: November 30, 2010, 10:24:06 PM »
              Rabina vs Tubby – Much hyped Match in India

It is match which I think was much Hyped about in India, many asked me about this match…but I don’t understand Why? I thought it cud b no match realy…as though I know Rabina truly resembles like a true Indian Panthress from Punjab…& is no less than that for Sure…but Tubby is much bigger having much more thunder thighs than her…& resembles like a true Indian lioness from Gir forest (though actually hails from city Alidabad)….but people sent me pics of thunder thighs of Rabina too…saying she also rembles like a lioness from North…& by looking at them I myself got confused…but still I had my own resolutions & din’t even wish to write this match…but later on thought why not if so many people are so much inclined to know about this match…so I finaly wished to pen about this match…also sensulising that… even I can be wrong in my perceptions…. until I bring them in a real match….so lets see what happens…

~RABINA~

We r in a vacant room of about 25x20. Its 10 pm… next the whole night is ours…we both Indian light wheatish r in skin tight black slacks…m 5’6” weighing 61 kgs against her 5’8” 68 kgs. M fighting her only because my fellow country people wanted to know who is actually better between us…& also as there was a much hype about our match.

~TUBBY~

I feel pitty about her… how she can fight me…as she looks lil lesser in figure than me…but people wanted we sud fight…so it is…but I know she is very much with a “never give up” attitude…& truly resembless like a Punjabi panthress…what they call her…no doubt its correct…but I feel I wud b lioness in front of her…but I wud know her better when I actually start fighting with her.
I see her approaching at the middle of the mat first…how she can dare this? I surprise…But ok..if she is showing that type of daring…I wud Congratulate her…So I also had to advance in the middle to take on with u.

~RABINA~

“Lets fight our best..whoever wins!”…I rotate my right hand tightly over my right wrist…staring at ur eyes.

~TUBBY~

But I had some other intensions…I wanted to damage u phycoligicaly a bit at the very beginning with my over All Finish size advantage over U…I took my hands on my waist trying to frighten u by showing my bigger shoulders to u… “Look at my Shoulders Rabina…”… taking my big left shoulder at a touching distance against ur right.

~RABINA~

“Yes Compare ur Shoulders with mine”… as I too raised my right shoulder a bit for matching it against Urs… “Just look At it …it’s Almost matching…or may even b more... ” …& I too try to match u equally phycoligicaly.

~TUBBY~

“Is It?” I add my right shoulder also against ur left…now we were at a touching distance to each other face to face… & treating u a bit as a smaller gal than me & with an intension to insult u a bit…I pushed ur left shoulder with my right hand… … “Lets not talk now & prove each other down in the middle!”…as if not satisfied… I went ahead to give u another push at the same place!!!

~RABINA~

How Dare she?...first I had to move a step behind… but quickly retaliated by pushing ur left shoulder also more heavily with my right hand…& quickly trying to dip my head a bit down…I grabbed ur left thigh tightly in my both hands…so tight that u sud never b able to free it now at any cost. What does she thinks!!!…I think insides! My grip is very tight on ur thigh!

~TUBBY~

I cud feel ur tight grip on my thigh.…exactly as per ur nature I cud predict from u earlier…but I put my right hand on ur butts from behind & slowly try to lift u by ur powerhouse in my right hand…& I kno my hands sud be too powerful for that now or some time later!...sensing myself being lil bit more confident or over confident…hmm.

~RABINA~

It’s very meak attempt of u…& I clugged myself with u with my all strengths…so that u can’t lift my butts up…& push u a step behind with my all hands & butt strengths…& try to pick ur thigh up with my lungs on my throat. I try to disbalance u so that I get ur butts punched & pinned on the floor first…“Ehhh…Ahhhhh”  as I struggle very hard for that…true with my Punjabi panthress & never to give up attitude!!!

~TUBBY~

“Ehhhh” this bitch is powerful…Ohhh my God No!…I cud not cope properly with u…& first after getting down on my knees I quickly dragged u also down along with me onto ur knees …as we wrestled hard for getting the dominating position on one another…before I finaly head locked u very tightly in my right hand with a bit of my height & weight advantage over u…& pouring all weight of my bigger hips on u… tried to pull & pin u hard down on the ground first!

~RABINA~

“Ehhh!!!” ur hand is very tight over my neck…I cud sense a pain of ur big Arm bone blocking my neck from front…but I do not give up…& true to my nature… I too head lock u very tightly in my both hands…trying to give All kinds of pains to u…& after restricting ur hip strengths quiet well with my hips for about 30 secs…I too began to try to roll my hips on u… Not with me…I think insides!!!. “Ehhhh”…As it was just going like a big test of strengths betn our two waists….anytime my ass also can roll on urs!…ehhhh…

~TUBBY~

OHHH No! What a Bitch… We wrestled queit hard with one other for another 2-3 mins …but anyhow I cud not pull u on the floor after a fierce battle of test of strength between us specialy our waists…Though I was more heavier…but cudn’t get u down…realy lil humiliation for me….again with pained thighs we both got on our feets on the floor. Me realy feeling lil bit of… humiliation.

~RABINA~

“So? Got it in ur heads NOW?” I challenge her sycasticaly…knowing u cud not beat me in test of strengths specialy waists… breathing heavily drawing boobs against ur boobs bravely.  “M also a Panjabi panthress u kno!” I huff!

~TUBBY~

I raise my hands inviting u for a test of strengths…I know surely U will loose in That!!!

~RABINA~

I clasp my fingers with URS….& then followed with a Big test of strengths…feeling tightness of ur fingers on mine I surprise u by matching u again neck to neck in strengths…ohh lil beyond ur expectations…now I think she is just about to know my real strength as well…also I think she doesn’t know I never loosed any match in my career..& so I will not loose this one too….hhhh!!!.

~TUBBY~

She Got Strengths…but not more than me Sure!!!…Only I think I sud not take her that lightly any more….I jerk my fingers out of ur grip…& side locked ur head again very tightly in my right hand …& tried to jerk & pull u down on my right with my All hand & leg strength…Now I will not leave her.

~RABINA~

I feel ur weight, jerk & hard hand pressure on my neck…I tried to harden my neck & whole body specialy my legs…& clugged & clinched ur body very hard around my both hands…so hard that u sud not be able to pull me down……now lets see what this bitch can do…as I tighten myself as far as possible!

~TUBBY~

This Bitch is trying to be strong …but with my all strengths of my bigger hands I badly swing u on the other side…& trying to trip u simulateosly fast by my right bigger leg thereafter ….Ensuring it that this time ur butts first fel on the mat first for Sure. “Upps!!!”

~RABINA~

There was no chance to escape this bid…but I too quickly get up on my knees as u last did…& we again wrestled heavily with our knees on the floor for the upper hand…I head locked u again with full power of my hands & tried to bend u as far as possible down on the floor with my all strengths…. What this bitch thinks!!!.

~TUBBY~

As u tried to bend me…I too had a tremendous & more hard grip on ur neck with my bigger size of hands…ehhh & I also started pulling ur head down with my all bigger arms strengths…& also with my total bigger body advantage naturally I kept my body position on top of u…& specialy forcing my hip power on u….giving u no chance to survive again from going down. Bitch… I think… as I applied my whole hand & body power on u.

~RABINA~

Ohhhh… no…no…no…I get down…but locked u very tightly in my limbs…& I think though down but it gave me a very gud grip advantage over U!

~TUBBY~

“Ehhh” Bitch your Grip is gud …but I have faith in my bigger body…I try to shrug my bigger body on both sides to loosen ur grip….& took out my solid right hand out of ur grip…now I will finish u with my this hand…Bitch I think insides.

~RABINA~

Aghhh …but I quickly grip ur this hand in my both hands very tightly…& also try to roll my ass on u…It sud supercede urs bitch.

~TUBBY~

I put my bigger ass strength on ur lil weaker ass than mine …& knew it will be impossible for ur ass to beat my ass in strength…as it is bigger…poor gal….I jerk & take my right leg out of ur leg grip…after that it was easy to take out the left leg too…

~RABINA~

Ohhh no…it was difficult for me to stop u! “Ehhh”

~TUBBY~

Getting the golden chance …I jump & Sit on ur chest now….riding on top of u…like a Real Queen in this match…my powerful hands trying to belt ur both the wrists under my powerful most biggest knees in the Industry…

~RABINA~

I struggle…but being more flexible betn the two…I quickly toss my legs up & Head Lock u tightly in my Legs …& try to press it as hard as possible over u…trying to smoothen u…Surely by this u urself will get u down soon…what this bitch thinks!!! I ghasp...

~TUBBY~

“Ahhh”…Her grip is tight…I lay my butts on the floor first…but quickly throwing my bigger legs up …put a back to back double head lock scissor over ur head…& try to chock & smoothen u also in my strong legs very tightly…as my legs r bigger than urs….now this sud finish u off….

~RABINA~

“Ohhh No.” ..I held ur both ankles very tightly & try to separate them with All power of my both hands…but its not that easy…

~TUBBY~

I knew my ankle lock will be too powerful for ur hands to breake foolish gal…but seems my shaking hands are almost near to breake ur tight ankle lock over me….also I began to twist ur right ankle in my right hand giving u tremendous pain to cryout & making it almost impossible for u to match with me any more now…I will even break her ankles from her socket if she does not give up now…

~RABINA~

“Ohhhh…” …I cry out in pain!.

~TUBBY~

I break ur now torned ankles lock on me…turn ur legs down…& quickly get on ur back…hold u in a camel ride position…with my right arm bone scissoring across ur front neck…I pull u upwards hard towards me in an arch…& with my left punching palm trying to keep ur back pressed hard downwards …trying to give u a treamendous amount of pains on ur throat & specialy on back,…as I pull u up by same towards me…now she sud submit in Pain Bitch…!!!

~RABINA~

“Ahhhhh…no!” …Its Impossible…!!!... I tap the floor with my right hand thrice… “I give Up!” “I give up!” “Ahhh!”

~TUBBY~

I relase u… “Ahhhh!”… So I won over this Panjabi panthress what they called her… queit easily… “Ehhh” . But I think she is surely a champion material in her weight catagoty…where she cud realy b a  lioness…(I ghasp)…Ohhh with me too she fought like a panthress…but I was after all a Lioness against her…so better fight in a panthress category…& never try it in a Lioness category…with likes of me, Bipasha etc etc….

~RABINA~

I knew she is bigger & heavier than me…but it wud hv been cowardness on my part if I wud hv refused to fight her…I truly resemled my panthress character….I got her down twice…but the way she put a camel ride on me…I cud not resist that…m sure it will help me in my championship match with Kajol, Manisha, Eisha, Shipa shirodkar in my weight category.

~TUBBY~

M Sure she will give a close run to her all the opponents in her weight category…I wish her best of luck…

~RABINA~

I wish when she Fights with Bipasha she Looses.

~TUBBY~

After I put on my short skirt & big heels…I turn my back on u….& came out of the Room shutting the door behind.

END!

Rohit_wildest@yahoo.co.in
« Last Edit: December 19, 2011, 03:45:27 PM by Anygal4-f2f-f2m-fite »
“Nothing is more humiliating than overpowering & pinning the opponent for at-least 10 minutes under you”