News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

'Reds At The Beach" Two part tussle.....

• 2 Replies

Offline kevan

• God Member
'Reds At The Beach" Two part tussle.....
« on: December 02, 2023, 11:09:49 PM »
         "Oh my....look what I see"....the lovely young redhead said with a surprised smirk.....Her mind was thinking of a most mischeivious thing as she stared at the gorgeous bikini clad older woman.......splashing around in the shallow tropical water.....(The cameraman had departed; it had been a great shoot; she was all alone).....
         "Yeah, I see and I like what I see....Wanna have some fun?"....."I get her first"....Lindsay Lohan said as she gave Bella Thorne a slight push.....Both babes snickered, licked their lips, felt an excited lusty flush coursing through their bodies as they studied Liz Hurley......One must think these things out; the angle of attack; diversion; how to effectively double-team.....who gets to pull hair, who gets to slap, shall they share in the "stripping?" Important things for such naughtiness........
     (To Be Cont;d)

Offline kevan

• God Member
Re: 'Reds At The Beach" Two part tussle.....
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2024, 08:15:48 PM »
       "Just look at her prancing around in that bikini.....stickin' her boobs out...." giggle, giggle.....
       "And how they bounce......she is still kinda hot......for an old broad," Bella said with a snicker.....
        The two lovelies moved slowly, deliberately, stealthily towards their gorgeous unsuspecting prey who was now in waist deep water, splashing, frollicking.....
        "Let's get her!"
        "Aieeeeeeee.......Argggggghhh..."......

Offline kevan

• God Member
Re: 'Reds At The Beach" Two part tussle.....Part 2
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2024, 05:24:53 PM »
         Liz screamed as Lindsay lunged, grabbed her hair, jerked her off balance; An agonized gasp escaped the older womans luscious lips as a tight fist smacked into her belly.......Bella snickered...."Gotcha....bitch..."
  Three lovely bodies morphed into one hot writhing, struggling, wrestling mess; A wild lucky punch snapped Lindsay's head back......Bella grabbed the offending arm, twisted it hard; the older  beauty screamed as she
  felt her bikini give way....well half-way.....,,,, Lindsay grabbed the top instinctively as she staggered backwards                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    "That's not nice......you punched my friend.....Now you're gonna pay....
   Liz swung hard, her fist barely missed Bella's ducking head.....A blistering backhand was Liz's payback; a punch to her lower abs......arms, angry arms snaked around her from behind.....Two young gorgeous mad as hell
   redheads were in full doubleteam catfight frenzy mode.....Lindsay snickered, snorted as she held Liz in a full nelson;
  "Nuhhh-Uhhhh, let me go," Liz hissed, her loveliness struggling mightily; she was winded.....
  "Wanna show off some more? Huh?" Bellla taunted as she grabbed that loose bikini top and jerked.....
  "Oh my nice tits!" Lindsay laughed.....she tightened her hold, forcing her older prey to stick out her chest.
  "Yeah, get 'em" she laughed as Bella grabbed the full  "twins" and squeezed hard and slow......
   "No.....stop......Umpphhhhh"
    Lindsay said,"Let's have some fun.....Wanna?"
   "Umphhhhhh," Liz groaned as her sweet spot exploded in pain; Bella's hard knee was quite rude as it made it's introduction.....
    "So sorry......Let me apologize," Bella laughed as she pressed her chest into Liz's......Her nipples were fully erect....pushing against the thin skimpy fabric.....She felt Liz's love nubs meet hers; she suddenly gave the whimpering
      older woman a passionate deep kiss.....
     "Ummmmm, she might be old, but she's still hot," Lindsay laughed.....she felt Liz tense up, but slowly relax......she slowly released her full nelson hold, pressed herself inlto Liz from behind; a nibble on an ear; one arm wrapped around Liz; hungry hand felt the model babe's abs, moved lower, lower....
       Sun was setting on the tropical island.......two lovely redheads, young, horney were having a rather "heated discussion" with a gorgeous older model babe........"Catfight Paradise"....?