News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Should I ask my sister to fight this bitch?

• 36 Replies

Offline julian1

Re: Should I ask my sister to fight this bitch?
« Reply #15 on: January 05, 2024, 10:50:50 AM »
you sister will lose

Why do you think that?

Offline F4UCORSAIR

• God Member
« Reply #16 on: January 05, 2024, 01:41:10 PM »
 If Hannah baked that cake then I'm cheering her on, plus she is cute. Who cares about who wins.

Offline julian1

« Reply #17 on: January 05, 2024, 01:56:19 PM »
If Hannah baked that cake then I'm cheering her on, plus she is cute. Who cares about who wins.

Well I definitely care haha

Offline Horny-Jew

• God Member
« Reply #18 on: January 08, 2024, 07:29:05 AM »
When will they fight ?

Offline julian1

« Reply #19 on: February 02, 2024, 03:22:27 PM »
If anyone still cares about this, these 2 did have their fight. I'll write something about it soon

Offline Capguy

« Reply #20 on: February 02, 2024, 03:35:19 PM »
Did your sister lose?

Online tommyfighter

• God Member
« Reply #21 on: February 02, 2024, 07:31:31 PM »
If anyone still cares about this, these 2 did have their fight. I'll write something about it soon

I would love to hear the details.

Offline Setlav

« Reply #22 on: February 02, 2024, 08:44:35 PM »
How did it go?
Who won?

Offline julian1

« Reply #23 on: February 02, 2024, 09:51:08 PM »
It was a really good fight. I'll try to sum it up as best as I can.

I took some advice on here actually from someone saying to tell another friend that Hannah thinks Chloe is a bitch, and when the chance came to say that I did, and lo and behold, a week later I had Chloe messaging me asking me if Hannah really thinks/said that. I asked Hannah what to say back and she told me to say yes, she does think that about Chloe. Chloe seemed surprised that what she was told was true, she said she has hardly ever spoken to Hannah but then she went off on one and said she would fuck Hannah up if they ever fought. And I can't lie her confidence unnerved me a bit when she said that. Next she was messaging Hannah to confirm it, and it seemed like Hannah was trying to diffuse it by saying "it's not that serious", then Chloe started to insult her, which provoked Hannah into calling her ugly which got Chloe to throw down the gauntlet and ask Hannah for a fight and she also told Hannah to bring me along. I could tell it took Hannah by surprise and despite what she had previously said I could tell she didn't really want to fight. But more so she didn't want to look scared so they arranged a time and place. After their conversation I could also tell Hannah was nervous, I tried my best to instil some confidence in her and give her some tips which seemed to put her at ease.

The fight was arranged in the late afternoon to be in this quiet field behind a car park, behind a shop. We got there first, waited about 10 minutes and then Chloe showed up along with her cousin. She looked ready, she was wearing black leggings and a white T-shirt. Hannah was also wearing black leggings and had a black long sleeve shirt. Hannah had a nervous smile as Chloe walked up to us, I remember Chloe saying she was surprised we turned up, and as they started to argue with each other, as soon as I took a step back, Chloe slapped Hannah across the cheek, it connected really well and it was so loud, now the fight started, Hannah took the slap well and wasn't really knocked back by it. Right after the slap Chloe immediately grabbed Hannah's hair in both hands and started shaking, Hannah's long hair was going all over the place and Chloe looked so much more powerful than Hannah. Hannah managed to grab some of Chloe's hair in her left hand, and at this point both of them were mainly kicking and pulling hair, standing facing each other, Chloe was trying to pull Hannah's head down, so she could take her down but Hannah was holding on, and then Hannah stepped back with her fight foot and landed a massive punch on Chloe's chin which sent her falling on her arse. Hannah pounced and managed to get on top of Chloe, she was swinging at her face, but Chloe from the bottom grabbed Hannah's hair in both hands and pulled her head down towards her, so Hannah couldn't really do much in this position, she was throwing short weak punches to the side of Chloe's face, but they weren't damaging her at all. In this position they started arguing again, Chloe demanding they get up because of Hannah's "lucky punch". Hannah kept trying to throw those short punches. Then she made an attempt to posture up, but while she was trying that Chloe rolled her over and suddenly now she was on top, postured up in a nearly "SG pin" and she was throwing punches as hard as she could there. It did look like Hannah managed to block most of them though. This felt like it lasted for ages but it was probably only like 10 seconds. Hannah thrusted her hips up and managed to get Chloe off. Chloe fell forwards, over Hannah's head, and they both quickly got up and started going at it again. They struggled for a bit again, pulling each others hair and then Chloe managed to trip Hannah and fall on top but not as good positionally for her this time as Hannah had her legs around Chloe's hips. And from this position they scrapped it out until they got too tired, Chloe from the top trying to land punches and Hannah from the bottom dragging Chloe's hair down until they both agreed they were done. They got up, but didn't say anything to each other and then Chloe and her cousin left.

Since the fight, Hannah and I have spoken a bit about it and we're both pretty happy with how she did, she has some minor scratches on her arms but no marks on her face. I think the same goes for Chloe. Hannah did tell me she didn't want a rematch which is fine, but I'm not sure what she would say if Chloe asked for another fight.

Offline Horny-Jew

• God Member
« Reply #24 on: February 03, 2024, 01:30:05 AM »
Were they barefoot ? Did their shirts get ripped ?  ;D

Offline julian1

« Reply #25 on: February 03, 2024, 09:36:15 AM »
Were they barefoot ? Did their shirts get ripped ?  ;D

Yeah they were. No shirts were ripped though

Offline julian1

« Reply #26 on: February 03, 2024, 05:31:59 PM »
how long do you think it took for the fight to play out? A couple minutes?

Their kicks, did it seem like many of them connected?

Yeah about that, a few minutes maybe because at the end they were just lying on the floor not really doing much for a while as they were tired.

Yeah a lot of kicks landed when they were standing up pulling each others hair.

Offline Capguy

« Reply #27 on: February 03, 2024, 05:57:47 PM »
Do you think Chloe would want to fight again?  From your description it seems like she might have gotten a little bit the better of Hannah.  Does Hannah think she was winning when they stopped.  Does she think she’d win a rematch?  Do you?

Offline julian1

« Reply #28 on: February 03, 2024, 08:10:34 PM »
Do you think Chloe would want to fight again?  From your description it seems like she might have gotten a little bit the better of Hannah.  Does Hannah think she was winning when they stopped.  Does she think she’d win a rematch?  Do you?

Hard to say, probably if Hannah said something to/about her again. I wouldn't say she got the better of Hannah but I think she might be the better fighter, if Hannah didn't land that big punch I think Chloe would have won but she did and she might in a rematch you know. Hannah did say she won, so she probably thinks she would win a rematch, but that's what they all say lol. I think it was a draw and that's probably what would happen if they fight again because neither of them could stay on top.

Offline julian1

« Reply #29 on: February 03, 2024, 09:16:49 PM »
If you had to say, since the fight is she carrying herself differently? Maybe more confidence?
[/quote]

Nah, I wouldn't say so, it's not like she dominated