News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Should I ask my sister to fight this bitch?

• 36 Replies

Offline snw

• God Member
Re: Should I ask my sister to fight this bitch?
« Reply #30 on: February 04, 2024, 04:23:01 AM »
I think there would be a chance of them going at it again. In a scenario say the two are hanging out in the same vicinity with several friends around, the topic comes up as to who would win a fight or who is stronger . Then someone says y’all settle  it right now by arm wrestling. Not wanting to seem  afraid of losing to the other they sit down and settle who’s stronger? Afterwards the winning girl is swamped with congratulations by many of those who watched it. Seeing the embarrassment since losing to her rival she needs to save face.  All those watching only know what they just saw. Saying then she had to have won the fight too since she’s proven stronger. No way can she  let everyone go on think it’s true she’s easily goaded  into showing them they’re wrong. Which also forces the other girl to accept the fight or seen as being afraid she would lose.

Offline Horny-Jew

• God Member
« Reply #31 on: February 04, 2024, 07:47:52 AM »
Julian - If they fight again, make sure they each wear something like what these women are wearing & please film it & put it on this forum.  ;D

https://xfights.to/videos/6772/dww-eu-062-01-office-rivalry-renata-vs-denise/

Offline julian1

« Reply #32 on: February 04, 2024, 01:04:33 PM »
I think there would be a chance of them going at it again. In a scenario say the two are hanging out in the same vicinity with several friends around, the topic comes up as to who would win a fight or who is stronger . Then someone says y’all settle  it right now by arm wrestling. Not wanting to seem  afraid of losing to the other they sit down and settle who’s stronger? Afterwards the winning girl is swamped with congratulations by many of those who watched it. Seeing the embarrassment since losing to her rival she needs to save face.  All those watching only know what they just saw. Saying then she had to have won the fight too since she’s proven stronger. No way can she  let everyone go on think it’s true she’s easily goaded  into showing them they’re wrong. Which also forces the other girl to accept the fight or seen as being afraid she would lose.

It's definitely possible in a situation like that, but I don't think they'll go out their way to fight at the moment.

Offline Capguy

« Reply #33 on: February 04, 2024, 06:12:55 PM »
Did Hannah ask you who you thought won?  Did you tell her you think she’d win in a rematch (whether you do or not).

Offline julian1

« Reply #34 on: February 04, 2024, 09:18:31 PM »
Did Hannah ask you who you thought won?  Did you tell her you think she’d win in a rematch (whether you do or not).

No I just told her she did well

Offline julian1

« Reply #35 on: February 04, 2024, 10:07:36 PM »
Hannah landing that punch in the tangle(whether it be some luck or not) sounds like a feather in the cap for your sister. If dialogue about the fight comes again, . Id be like  “that punch you got in… that was some shot!”.. will probably make her feel like a champ

Just in case ole chole feels frisky and looks to challenge her down the road, hannah will have a few highlights shes reminded of and will feel confident

Has your friend whos dating Chole talked with you at all since his girl fought your sister?

He hasn't said anything

Offline Horny-Jew

• God Member
« Reply #36 on: February 05, 2024, 08:59:46 AM »
In their next fight, the thought of their shirts being ripped open (and not wearing bras) is making me very horny !!!