News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

BustyMaria against KellyMadison

• 139 Replies

Offline Kellymadison

• God Member
Re: BustyMaria against KellyMadison
« Reply #15 on: December 15, 2023, 06:03:36 PM »
Taking my eyes off this bitch for a split second to see all the cars pulling up the driveway and slamming their cars in park has given this bitch the opportunity to catch me off guard as i feel your body slam into mine driving me backwards into the barn "you fucking bitch!!" as i feel your fat tits mash into mine my scalp feels a burning as you nails scratch against my scalp then yank my head as I scream out in pain as you yank and jerk my head, and then "Baaaaam!" Your momentum has driven my back into one of the large wooden beams in the old barn as i feel you driving your body and breast into my on big breasts "Im going to kill you bitch!!" as i send swing my left hand up into your long blonde hair as i twist your hair and yank your head to the side and as I yank your head I swing my right hand and claws up to your left cheek slamming the palm of my hand onto your cheek and then stabbing my sharp nails into your cheek and then clawing down the side of your cheek and neck!!  Yt

Offline fchman

« Reply #16 on: December 15, 2023, 06:11:27 PM »
Kelly managed to defend herself but Maria quickly regained control

Offline D69again

« Reply #17 on: December 15, 2023, 06:27:24 PM »
Great fight! Savage to the end!

Offline RowdyOldMan

• God Member
« Reply #18 on: December 15, 2023, 06:28:50 PM »
This is going to be a test of stamina and will! The crowd roaring as Kelly and Maria waste no time going after each other.

Offline bustymariafights

« Reply #19 on: December 15, 2023, 08:34:15 PM »
My fingers tightly twisted in your hair yanking your head around violently, as i keep pressing my breasts hard into yours to keep your back pinned against the old wooden stud, as you yank my head hard to the side then I feel your claws scratch down my cheek and neck as "Aaaaaaaargghhh!! You fucking whore!!" As i rip my right hand from your hair pulling a clump out before I open my right hand draw it back and send a hard loud "Craccking!" slap across that face of yours! "Claws are out whore, as I send my right hand and claws down into your top and rip the fabric of your shirt open exposing your left breast before i sink my claws into the upper portion of your exposed breast!!  Yt

Offline marlu Queen

• God Member
« Reply #20 on: December 15, 2023, 11:54:01 PM »
cheering on Kelly... you can handle that bitch! Cheer up Kelly!
Proud to be a member of Vicious Fighters - VF Rules !!!

Offline Kellymadison

• God Member
« Reply #21 on: December 16, 2023, 03:30:01 PM »
I feel the moisture of the hot barn air on my exposed breast as your claws have successfully ripped open my top and as i wince in pain as i feel your claws from your right hand dig into my big breast i scream out "you fucking bitch, im going to ruin and destroy you!!" as i swing my own right hand that had just clawed your cheek and neck down to your top and rip it open, and aftee i rip your top open i draw my right arm across my exposed breast and send the back of my right hand hard across your mouth with a loud crack!! Sending your head snapping hard as my left hand that was twisted in your hair rips out of your scalp with some of your hair!! "This is far from over bitch!!"  Yt

« Reply #22 on: December 16, 2023, 05:01:30 PM »
Maria is going to work that body over
trillian: fitzy_j
Discord: fitzy_j#7501

Offline bustymariafights

« Reply #23 on: December 16, 2023, 05:24:48 PM »
  as i feel my top ripping open ans my big breasts breaking free I get pissed off even more since that was one of my favorite tops, but no time for me to worry about my top as my head quickly snaps hard to the side from your vicious backhand "YOU FUCKING WHORE!" as my free right breasts bounces in the same direction as my head snapping and I stumble backwards just abit, but as I do my claws that were buried deep into your big left breast claw their way out of your flesh as I hear you scream out in pain!! Roars from everyone that has found their way to the barn echoe in and out of the open area as we both glare at each other from a couple steps apart, my right big breast fully exposed as your left saggy cow tit is equally exposed, but showing signs of my sharp claws doing some nasty damage already!!  Yt       
« Last Edit: December 16, 2023, 05:29:31 PM by bustymariafights »

Offline RowdyOldMan

• God Member
« Reply #24 on: December 16, 2023, 05:32:06 PM »
The women have wasted no time in getting right after each other. The building crowd roaring and cheering them on as they start to rip out hair and tear off their clothes. Looking around I see some women watching intently as they may be contemplating tangling with one or both.

Offline Jennyfighter

• God Member
« Reply #25 on: December 16, 2023, 07:04:51 PM »
Maria is amazing. She has my vote.

Offline Kellymadison

• God Member
« Reply #26 on: December 16, 2023, 07:44:48 PM »
My shirt ripped open as I feel the burning sensation from my sweat running into my scratch marks that you have caused "YOU FUCKING BITCH!!" as i glare at you and hear everyone cheering and yelling, i quickly reach out and snatch hold of your top and grab the fabric and yank and pull and finish the tearing off of your top completely, as I slam my breasts hard into yours driving you backwards in the barn "My turn now BITCH!!" as I hear the cheers for you and me continue as the crowd wants more skin and more violence!! Yt

Offline RowdyOldMan

• God Member
« Reply #27 on: December 16, 2023, 08:15:04 PM »
Another comparison between the two women

Offline stacysmom

« Reply #28 on: December 16, 2023, 08:49:35 PM »
I dont know Maria but she seems to have this one pretty well in hand.

Offline bustymariafights

« Reply #29 on: December 16, 2023, 09:29:00 PM »
"Your turn whore, thats what you fucking think!" as I feel my shirt ripped wide open as my big full firm breasts are completely exposed as you ram your breasts into mine driving me backwards abit, as I quickly swing both my hands again up into your hair and get a good tight grasp as I stomp my right foot down holding my ground and mashing my breasts back into yours as thrust my breasts out and and yank you forward by your hair into me even closer and then yank your head hard to the right before lean my head quickly into your neck, opening my mouth wide and clamping my teeth down hard onto your neck flesh as the crowd goes wild screaming and yelling!!! Yt