News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

BustyMaria against KellyMadison

• 139 Replies

Offline bustymariafights

Re: BustyMaria against KellyMadison
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2023, 11:55:45 AM »
Thank you so much for setting this up, and also I want to thank a good friend of mine for allowing that bitch and I to meet at her place out back to settle this without interruption, I just hope that you show up Bitch, because i am looking forward to beating your ass!!
« Last Edit: December 14, 2023, 11:58:39 AM by bustymariafights »

Online RowdyOldMan

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2023, 02:17:40 PM »
Maria has sent me directions to the barn. I walk out towards the field and I see several people standing and cheering as I can hear slaps and punches landing aas Maria and Kelly are toe to toe.

Offline Kellymadison

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2023, 02:24:40 PM »
After weeks and weeks of nasty text messages, voicemails and comments between that whore Maria and I, its finally gotten to the point, we just needed to face off and see which one of us is left standing! Rowdy has been gracious enough to set things up and a mutual friend has allowed us to use one of her buildings to fight without anyone stopping us!! I get my call from Rowdy with the time and place and i get overly anxious!! I grab my keys and drive off in my Cadillac, the GPS is set and after about 25 minutes I am pulling up the long driveway and around back!

Offline fchman

« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2023, 03:06:54 PM »
What a super fight with two strong women .
These two go straight in the fight.
It's a big start and at this point, Maria’s slaps are more devastating than Kelly’s.
What  a start for Maria who is more precise and slaps kelly badly

Offline D69again

« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2023, 03:43:33 PM »
Peeking through the window watching two savage women trading blows! Getting excited in all ways.

Offline PrincessAva

« Reply #6 on: December 14, 2023, 05:21:14 PM »
Busty Maria is going to smother Kelly out easily. I wish i could take Maria on one day

Offline bustymariafights

« Reply #7 on: December 14, 2023, 06:04:23 PM »
I get a call on my cell phone and its a very nice man that introduces himself as Rowdyoldman and he begins to give me the address and time and wishes me luck and hangs up, I look at the time and realize that the address is about 25 minutes away so i grab my keys, purse and sunglasses and head out to my convertible Benz, i push the garage door opener and log in the directions and speed. I come up on the all dirt driveway and i make the bend and as the dirt and dust fly up behind my car i quickly pull around the house of the house and stop in front of the large old barn, i slide out of my seat and slam the door, it looks as though someone else is her as I see a Cadillac also parked in front of the barn, i strut confidently towards the barn and my big full GG breasts bounce heavily as i approach the large open doors........yt

Offline StephKat

• I’m 36 old your mom interested in cyber fights.
« Reply #8 on: December 15, 2023, 01:01:56 AM »
You got this Maria

Offline marlu Queen

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: December 15, 2023, 06:38:11 AM »
I received a message on my cell phone with an address, I drive to the place and I find two familiar cars, that bitch Maria and Kelly... I park my car and head to the place where the fight is taking place ready to see how Kelly ruins to that fucking bitch Maria.
Proud to be a member of Vicious Fighters - VF Rules !!!

Offline Kellymadison

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: December 15, 2023, 11:31:08 AM »
I hear some noise outside and its another car parking, and then as i look out the broken window of the barn i see several more cars coming quickly up the dirt driveway, the news of this bitch and i fighting must have gotten out and now there will be an audience, which is fine by me, i want everyone to see me beating the hell out of her and humiliate her! I walk towards the large open double barn doors and as i get to the edge of the barn opening i see that bitch maria walking towards the barn, we both glare at each other with hatred in our eyes! "I see you showed, thats a huge mistake, just like your big fat mouth!!" As i flip her off, and motion for her to come get some!  Yt

Online RowdyOldMan

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: December 15, 2023, 11:38:35 AM »
I watch as Maria and Kelly lock eyes on each other and start towards each other. Word has spread about this fight and cars are pulling up and people are getting out of their cars yelling and screaming before even seeing the women.

Offline MellyStew

• Fight, Sleep, Repeat
« Reply #12 on: December 15, 2023, 12:16:18 PM »
This is going to be an epic struggle that will leave both ladies hurt, with Kelly eking out a victory
Here to wreck your hair, not your heart

Offline bustymariafights

« Reply #13 on: December 15, 2023, 04:16:05 PM »
I see this whore Kelly come walking out of the barn and my blood just runs with rage and hatred "I wouldnt be so fast to run your mouth whore, you and your saggy cow tits are going to be left bloody, bruised and beaten when I am done with you!" as i walk up the dirt path to the barn doors, my eyes glued on this whore as i hear cars pulling in all around and doors opening and shutting, and as i see this whore flip me the middle finger on both her hands I cant take it anymore andvi rush at her launching myself with full force as my big breasts and body slam into you and we both stumble back into the barn, I hear everyone yelling and screaming "Its on, Its on, their fighting!" as I quickly send my left and right hands up into your long hair raking my nails before snatching hold and yanking your head viciously!!  Yt
« Last Edit: December 15, 2023, 04:43:38 PM by bustymariafights »

Online RowdyOldMan

• God Member
« Reply #14 on: December 15, 2023, 04:21:48 PM »
Here is a comparison of the women
« Last Edit: December 15, 2023, 04:27:43 PM by RowdyOldMan »