News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Gabriela's First Boxing Match

• 2 Replies

Offline Madman

Gabriela's First Boxing Match
« on: December 17, 2023, 01:58:20 PM »
My wife, Gabriela and her co-worker, Cindy, had joined a gym to shed some weight. One of the classes offered at the gym was cardio boxing. They both enjoyed the cardio boxing classes quite a bit and decided to join a women's boxing club to take some boxing lessons.

After a few months of lessons and some sparring, my wife was encouraged by other club members to participate in her first boxing match. My wife felt confident enough to test her skills with a fellow club member and decided to participate.

The club was hosting an event the last Friday of the month and my wife's match was scheduled as the second bout of the night. Her opponent would be Shannon. Shannon's record was 1-1. This would be her third match. The bout is scheduled for four rounds.

My wife and I drive to the club after work. She is visibly nervous. Cindy and her husband, Tom, meet us at the gym. Cindy was going to be my wife's second. The ladies to go the locker room. I give my wife a kiss and wish her good luck.

We watch one bout before our ladies enter the ring. My wife is 5'3", 36F-27-34, weighing 130 lbs. Her opponent, Shannon, is 5'4", 36C-24-35, weighing 125 lbs.

The ladies remove their robes as they are introduced. My wife is wearing a green sports bra and white boxing trunks. Shannon is wearing a black sports bra and red boxing trunks.

The ref calls the ladies to the center of the ring to give final instructions, then sends them to their corners to await the bell.

Round 1

Both ladies are eager to get the bout under way. My wife starts with a quick jab to Shannon's cheek. Shannon retaliates with a jab of her own to Gabriela's cheek. They exchange a few more jabs in the center of the ring for about 30 seconds before Gabriela takes a punch to the tummy and clinches with Shannon to slow the action. The ref separates them. My wife is visibly hurt. Shannon throws a right hook to the body that staggers my wife. She hangs onto Shannon to halt the action. The ref separates them, motioning for the girls to box. The ladies square off; Shannon feints a jab. Gabriela brings her guard up and Shannon follows up with a quick left/right to Gabriela's breasts. Gabriela hangs on to prevent herself from going down. The ref separates the ladies, asking Gabriela if she's ok. A few more jabs are exchanged before the bell ends the round.

Gabriela returns to her corner exhausted. Cindy does her best to freshen up Gabriela before the start of the next round.

Round 2

Shannon storms out of her corner, looking for the knockout. Gabriela is backpedaling and throwing jabs. Gabriela is backed into a corner. Gabriela is trying to punch her way out but Shannon is landing some clean shots to the head and body. Gabriela clinches for a breather. The ref separates the ladies. Shannon is moving forward throwing jabs. My wife is able to block the jabs but isn't able to coordinate any offense. Shannon has backed Gabriela into a corner again. Shannon lands a jab to Gabriela's head. Gabriela brings her guard up and Shannon lands a left/right to Gabriela's breasts. Gabriela squeals out after Shannon connected with her breasts. Gabriela hangs on again to prevent Shannon from landing anymore blows. The round ends with Gabriela hardly generating any offense.

My wife walks back to her corner stool absolutely exhausted. Cindy sponges her down before the start of the next round.

Round 3

Both ladies meet at the center of the ring and start exchanging firm punches. My wife absorbs some firm punches but somehow connects with a solid body shot that hurts Shannon. Shannon goes down on one knee. Shannon gets up by the count of 8. The ref asks if she is ok and Shannon nods her head. Gabriela smells blood. My wife chases Shannon and unloads some heavy punches on Shannon. Shannon absorbs multiple punches to her head, breasts and belly. The crowd is on their feet as they sense a knockout. Shannon hangs on for dear life and takes a breather while the ref separates the ladies. The ladies exchange a few jabs as the bell rings ending the most exciting round of the fight so far.

My wife staggers to her corner. She is exhausted. Her eye is beginning to swell. Cindy sponges her down before the start of the final round.

Round 4

My wife was eager to meet Shannon. Gabriela wastes no time landing a few jabs on Shannon's head and backing her into a corner. Shannon and Gabriela are exchanging punches in the corner when all of a sudden Shannon connects with a right uppercut to Gabriela's left breast. Gabriela goes down on her knees, cupping her left breast as the ref begins to count. Gabriela gets up by the count of 8. Shannon wastes no time moving in for the attack, she wants the knockout. Shannon is throwing left after right trying to knock my wife out. My wife is moving along the ropes trying to survive the round. She hangs on to Shannon to stop her onslaught. The ref separates the ladies. The ladies exchange a few jabs as the bell rings bringing an end to a great fight.

All three judges scored the bout 38-36 in favor of Shannon. The ladies give each other a hug in the center of the ring. The ref raises Shannon's hand and there is a deafening applause from the audience.

Gabriela and Cindy head to the locker room to get changed. Tom and I remained seated watching the next fight. The ladies meet us at our seats about 30 minutes later. I give my wife a hug and a kiss. Her cheeks are reddened and her left eye is a little swollen. I can feel that she is not wearing a bra. I'm sure her breasts have bruises that I'll see later. My wife thoroughly enjoyed her boxing match and was already looking forward to her next match.

Offline F4UCORSAIR

• God Member
Re: Gabriela's First Boxing Match
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2023, 11:35:31 PM »
   Nice story !

Offline Mr_C

• God Member
Re: Gabriela's First Boxing Match
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2023, 06:32:07 AM »
Hope she fights again soon