News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Source of catfight please

• 2 Replies

Offline LDFnWGH

• Uncle Ruckus was right?
    • LDFnWGH
Source of catfight please
« on: December 19, 2023, 01:05:46 PM »
Hey there, I need help finding the source of this catfight. It's an oldie I want to buy. Someone told me the shorthaired blonde is Maggie Jennings, but I can't find it anywhere on C4S, Kontex Network, APL Videos, Les Femmes Fatales, etc. Cheers in advance.
LDFnWGH here commissioning the best artists to draw/render NSFW comics based on my stories ranging from action to tight bondage.

Offline jaybee

• God Member
  • U know the best way to break up a catfight? DON'T
Re: Source of catfight please
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2023, 01:09:55 PM »
It's an old APL video. Unfortunately there's nowhere you can buy these older videos (for some reason  >:( ) Try Rockin-Roxannes site. That's pretty much your only hope.

Offline jq000004

• God Member
Re: Source of catfight please
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2024, 01:36:53 AM »
As Jaybee has said, this is an old APL video and I agree the blonde is Maggie Jennings. Unfortunately, as described in their FAQ section, APL have removed a large number of old videos from their catalogue because they were of poor technical quality, or did not do well commercially, or both. I have managed to obtain old APL videos no longer in stock on their site from Rockin-Roxanne in the past when she has had sales of such items, so it would be worth enquiring direct from within her site. Warning - these do not come cheap, but of course it all depends on how much you want the video!