News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

FLAMINGO WRESTLING

• 5 Replies

Offline 305CaliforniaSupreme

FLAMINGO WRESTLING
« on: December 25, 2023, 08:00:56 AM »
What are ya’ll favorite Flamingo wrestling matches?

Offline jaybee

• God Member
  • U know the best way to break up a catfight? DON'T
Re: FLAMINGO WRESTLING
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2023, 07:33:04 PM »
What are ya’ll favorite Flamingo wrestling matches?
I'm curious about any match involving Ziggy or Lee (from Carolina Catfights) if im thinking of the right company. Flamingo has always been on my radar but I've just never made a purchase from them.

Offline tographer

« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2023, 06:00:22 AM »
I remember a match between black girl Tiffany (tall and slim) vs a thick white girl who claimed to be a volleyball player. They wrestled for nearly an hour and Tiffany still found a way to win even though the other girl had almost 50lbs on her and was an athlete. Wish I could find this match.

Offline jaybee

• God Member
  • U know the best way to break up a catfight? DON'T
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2023, 05:18:01 PM »
I remember a match between black girl Tiffany (tall and slim) vs a thick white girl who claimed to be a volleyball player. They wrestled for nearly an hour and Tiffany still found a way to win even though the other girl had almost 50lbs on her and was an athlete. Wish I could find this match.
Check the C4S store "Wrestling all real by Flamingo"  I'm positive it's there. Also the "Tiffany" girl you spoke of is mostly known by the name Lee "the dark angel ". She's the same girl I was referring to in my post. She wrestled for Women's world Wrestling and Carolina Catfights.

Offline suhmann

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2024, 01:21:41 PM »
Yes, I liked her viscous long fights.

Offline jeffk

« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2024, 07:26:44 PM »
Sadly they don't have the Gigi v Tiffany video on their clips4sale store https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/27824/wrestling-all-real-by-flamingo

Used to get their mailer when they were located in Hollywood FL in the early 2000s and remember ordering this match on VHS. It caught my eye because I knew Tiffany from mostly doing intergender matches and was intrigued to see her wrestling a bigger girl. In the previews it mentioned something about her biggest challenge with Gigi having 27in thighs compared to Tiffany's 19. Match had to be at least 60 minutes long and the longer it went the more Tiffany took control.

Also got some Julie squeeze v Jennie Vaughn matches who had a pretty good rivalry at Flamingo at the time.