News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Tough-Ass School Girls Who Pound and Humiliate Their Victims

• 1 Replies

Offline bikemanrick

• God Member
  • High school C-Leader (18) Crushes Biker Chick (31)
Tough-Ass School Girls Who Pound and Humiliate Their Victims
« on: December 29, 2023, 07:51:14 AM »
Hi. I've been writing sporadically for years on this site, but only recently started posting more. I haven't always found the right audience around here because my fights tend to be more on the violent side. That's because catfights are not all about playing around or sex. That shit just fits the particular writer's or video producer's taste or fetish. A little about my background. I grew up in Ohio and, in addition to my corporate career, worked in schools, bars (as a bouncer), restaurants and about everywhere in between. And during this time, I've encountered many tough girls. In fact, some of the toughest girls were the young ones who walked the halls of the schools I've subbed in, or in the restaurants. To stay within the parameters of what's expected on here, all girls in my story are at least 18, though that hasn't always been the case in the fights I've witnessed.

Now for the victims. I know there are many tough biker women, cowgirls or busineswomen out there, but I like to write about the hotter, slimmer ones who have little or marginal fighting skills. And when you put them up against a tough younger girl, nothing but disaster transpires. Some of these biker chicks, for example, think they're tough, but they have no idea what their up against when fighting one of these high school girls (again, the ones who are at least 18).

I'd like to start putting more stories out there along with depictions of how I see the fights. Whether it turns into a series or not remains to be seen. I just want to see if I'm finding the right audience on here. Sure, I'll let the good girls win once in a while, because these women have and can beat some of the younger girls. But most of my stories will be about the tough-ass girls who kick ass. I'm trying to write more stories where the girls are closer in size to one another. The fat teens or big jocks, in reality, can destroy the average, slim biker chick, cowgirl, horse trainer or business woman. These women aren't even in the same league or universe as far as fighting abilities. They'd just get chewed up and spit out.  In fact, how do you think a 110-pound biker chick would fare against the fattest girl in the school, or versus the head cheerleader, angry emo or nerd of a high school? . . . or how would a girl who's about to flunk her English class fare against her hot blonde tight-jeaned teacher.

My fights are based on both reality and fiction. If I wasn't witnessing fights as a bouncer in my 20s or at the fast food restaurant I managed in the 90s -- or seeing girls threaten each orther or fight at school -- I heard about them somehow, Women I dated (out of the blue) told me how some girl kicked their ass in school, even when I didn't prod them for information.I also watched biker chicks fight it out in cabbage patches, mud and boxing rings.  I was a magnet for this stuff and have been interested in it since I stopped sucking my thumb. Of course, I've been physical myself for many years. I started weightlifting at 13 and earned my first black belt in 1978. I fought in tournaments and competed in powerlifting. I eventually pumped my 5'10" frame up to 255 pounds. But I had to lean out a bit when I had bypass surgery five years ago.

Three months ago, I nearly died of pneumonia, low sodium, severe edema, and blood poisoning at the ripe old age of 64. I'll be 65 in May. Though recovering from heart surgery was tough, it was much harder recovering from pneumonia and edema (I spent a week in the hospital) because I could barely walk for two months. And to this day, I'm still spooked about the damn ghosts I saw in my hospital room one  night. Yeah, multiple ones.

But enough about myself other than I've been writing these weird stories since the 80s, and had a half dozen of them published as letters or fight stories in Cavalier back then. I also have a number of titles online, but that's for another day. This isn't a self-promo. If you want to know more about them, just write me.

I'll write the stories in more detail as I go along. In today's fight, a biker chick (5'4" 108 pounds, works as barmaid/stripper) decides to accept a fight challenge from an 18-year-old Catholic school girl (5'6 130 pounds). The 30-year-old woman has been dating her brother for years and, to this day, continues to treat him like shit. But the girl knows he's a big wussy and just hooked on the chick. After all, she's hot and he's getting a lot of pussy. The biker chick's a nympho and he likes pounding that shaved twat of hers. The biker chick's name is Holly, and the high school girl's name is Riley. The reason Riley challenged Holly to a fight is, of course, because she treats her brother so bad. Another reason is that she just turned 18 and is now legal to do what she wants. And Holly can't back down because she's no longer a minor.

The fight takes place in the parking lot of the school late in the afternoon. A few girls are present to watch the event as they cheer their friend on and call the woman "cxnt," "slut," "wimp" and anything they can to humiliate her. This intimidates the biker chick but angers her as well.

Holly lands the first punch to the jaw but soon becomes the defender as Riley attacks her with a barrage of punches and kicks. Riley then takes her to the concrete and jumps on top of her. And as Holly rolls over and tries to escape, Riley grabs the back of her head, thrusts it down and grinds her pretty face against the pavement.

The two get back to their feet and duke it out some more. Holly tries to grab the high school girl's hair, but gets kneed in the gut and knocked to the ground. With Holly on her back--knees hiked up and both boots flat on the pavement--Riley slams the arch of her flats into Holly's cxnt. The woman cries out in agony as she grabs the crotch of her jeans and wallows in misery. That's when Riley, amid the cheers and jeers, starts punishing the biker chick with an arsenal of kicks that eventually knocks her hapless ass the f*ck out.

Catholic girls are tough and can really kick ass. They pretend to be all innocent and all, but they really unleash their fury when they're away from the strictures of church or school hours. I've subbed at these schools and have broken up fights after school. These girls are ferocious and not afraid to fight any chick, especially someone they know they can destroy. And Holly, slim, thin-armed and clad in tight jeans and boots, definitely fit that bill.

I'd like to know what you think of the premise of these fights and what you'd like to see from them. Meanwhile, I'll keep writing until someone gets her lights punched out, and even occasionally throw in something that's more risque -- like the ones I sent to Cavalier years ago. PIck your poison.

BMR

« Last Edit: December 29, 2023, 09:33:36 AM by bikemanrick »

Offline beav1

Re: Tough-Ass School Girls Who Pound and Humiliate Their Victims
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2024, 06:27:10 PM »
Sounds great!!