News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Lisa vs. Amiliabor: Catty Brawl

• 16 Replies

Online Fighting Lisa

Lisa vs. Amiliabor: Catty Brawl
« on: December 30, 2023, 03:33:37 PM »
Ameliabor and I wanna beat the crap out of each other, so we're gonna brawl it out in my basement. Who's gonna win?

LISA: {alt}

AMELIABOR: {alt}

Online Fighting Lisa

Re: Lisa vs. Amiliabor: Catty Brawl
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2023, 03:37:20 PM »
I pace back and forth in my basement wearing my black bra and gray sweatpants, eyeing the stairs as I wait for Ameliabor to arrive. That bitch needs a beating to set her attitude straight! The basement is a simple small room with a carpet and plain walls, perfect for little spats like this...

Offline Ameliabor

• 5ft9 129 lbs
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2023, 03:47:04 PM »
Im arriving at Lisa's basement following the stairs wearing my dark Grey sweatpants with a black thong as well as my purple bra.  "Oh slut I can see the look of your basement fits with you, simple and plain.  But don't worry, we will soon put some colour on these walls and on your face"  Im stretching in my side on the basement getting ready for this catty brawl. "By the way your bf looks really cute, maybe i'll take him home after beating the shit out of you. "

Online Fighting Lisa

« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2023, 03:56:50 PM »
Im arriving at Lisa's basement following the stairs wearing my dark Grey sweatpants with a black thong as well as my purple bra.  "Oh slut I can see the look of your basement fits with you, simple and plain.  But don't worry, we will soon put some colour on these walls and on your face"  Im stretching in my side on the basement getting ready for this catty brawl. "By the way your bf looks really cute, maybe i'll take him home after beating the shit out of you. "

I cross my arms, glaring at you as you get ready for the fight, but when you mention my boyfriend I snap. "Oh, you're gonna regret saying that you fucking whore!" With that, I rush right at you, swinging my fists at your face left and right. "Come on, bitch!"

Offline Ameliabor

• 5ft9 129 lbs
« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2023, 04:03:04 PM »
Since the beginning I want to make you lose your cool so when you charge on me, I'm ready to meet you. I just push myself on the left side at the last minute. "Thats all what you got slut?" I try to grab your hair with my left hand while I aim for your right cheek with my right fist. "Here you go slut"

Offline Catjen

• 41 yrs old 5’6” 125lbs
« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2023, 05:43:26 PM »
Go Lisa
You can take her

Offline ##catfightWATCHA413

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: December 30, 2023, 06:27:19 PM »
This will be a real good fight and interesting to see who wins but I pick Amilia
The Fun of Fighting is devilishly exciting

Offline Sexy Fitness Mommy

« Reply #7 on: December 30, 2023, 07:08:53 PM »
Lisa's got a fair bit more definition, especially in her core.  I can see Amilia putting up a decent fight for a while if she's feisty enough, but she's clearly outclassed and loses in the end.
Fit-thick is best thick.

Offline Catjen

• 41 yrs old 5’6” 125lbs
« Reply #8 on: December 30, 2023, 07:09:56 PM »
Voted Ameliabor but would enjoy to see Lisa beat that bitch  ::)
Flip flop loser
You own it

Offline MaverickJ

• I told you when I came I was a gambler
« Reply #9 on: December 31, 2023, 02:05:01 AM »
Smart money is on Lisa in this one
I told you when I came I was a gambler

Offline Vicky - Queen of Milking

• Come get milked.
« Reply #10 on: December 31, 2023, 02:09:37 AM »
Lisa wins this one
The queen of milking

Offline fchman

« Reply #11 on: December 31, 2023, 03:27:48 PM »
A hot fight with two hot girls  ::)

Offline stakefighter_melissa

• Melissa_stakes
« Reply #12 on: December 31, 2023, 04:51:47 PM »
Lisa wins easily
Pay up bitch!

Online Fighting Lisa

« Reply #13 on: December 31, 2023, 07:33:29 PM »
Since the beginning I want to make you lose your cool so when you charge on me, I'm ready to meet you. I just push myself on the left side at the last minute. "Thats all what you got slut?" I try to grab your hair with my left hand while I aim for your right cheek with my right fist. "Here you go slut"

You manage to dodge my punch and I feel your fingers curl up in my hair. Your fist smacks against my cheek and I wince in pain. "Nnngh! Let go of my hair you bitch!" I clench my right fist and go to slam you in the stomach with an uppercut.

Offline Ameliabor

• 5ft9 129 lbs
« Reply #14 on: December 31, 2023, 08:33:04 PM »
You manage to hit my stomach with an uppercut.  I moan in pain bending by the impact.  "Awhh Fucking slut" I take the occasion to launch an uppercut to your cxnt and try to drag you to kiss the wall behind me. "Its time to take care of your wall colour whore!"