News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

IRL nhb fight between Kandy vs Nataliefightsyou

• 74 Replies

Offline Cali_teen

Re: IRL nhb fight between Kandy vs Nataliefightsyou
« Reply #15 on: December 31, 2023, 08:20:05 PM »
Hmmmm, this is a very very interesting one, I think I gotta go with natalie having the slight edge in this one.  She looks like she has a little bit more experience.  Should be the fight for the ages tho lol!

Offline Carriecanfight

• Love to fight and the outdoors
« Reply #16 on: December 31, 2023, 08:36:14 PM »
Wow after reading their comments to each other on their pages. This a huge fight for both of them. They really hate the other. They are also close in this poll it’s been very even. I think this won’t be the last poll between them. I will say this poll going to be one the best or best poll on FCF. Just because their hate and the rivalry they have. Good luck to both.

Offline Ericafights

• I have been in so many fights
« Reply #17 on: January 01, 2024, 02:51:08 AM »
I hate both these bitches but Kandy runs a lot Natalie will win

Offline GillianTangles

• Tangling with an aggressive woman thrills me
« Reply #18 on: January 01, 2024, 03:09:03 AM »
Like many others, I am sure, I will be watching to see which is the most deserving. Her vs her -- shiver.
Wanna tangle? I do!

Offline ##catfightWATCHA413

• God Member
« Reply #19 on: January 01, 2024, 07:24:36 AM »
I get the address of the place to meet this bitch Kandy we been wanting to fight for a long time and it’s time. We both been offered money and people to help us meet. Now that we can I more than ready!  I get there and in my blue and white sundress I kick my sandals off not wearing a bra I drop me sundress just wearing a white seethru G that shows my mound and out line as my nipples harder then they been before anger burning deep as I wait on this bitch to show.
. I can’t wait till Kandy posts after the one Natalie did as good as it is
The Fun of Fighting is devilishly exciting

Offline Nataliefightsyou

• God Member
  • Been in a lot of fights and not afraid to fight!
« Reply #20 on: January 01, 2024, 05:31:24 PM »
I think this is one of the most evenly matched fights possible, but I know Natalie has been in polls and has been in the public eye, but looking at Kandys profile as well as Natalies profile and both their comments and posts, these two despise each other, and I think alot of you are wrong in giving this win so easily to Natalie without really looking at Kandy, I will be curious to see how the poll looks at the end!!

So far this one the closest fight in the poll section in a long time I want at this bitch bad

Offline Jack7inches

« Reply #21 on: January 01, 2024, 09:24:31 PM »
Intense rivalry here

Offline Carriecanfight

• Love to fight and the outdoors
« Reply #22 on: January 02, 2024, 02:35:53 PM »
This poll is very close! Neither has gotten a clear advantage! Too bad it been overshadowed by other polls

Offline kandy

• I been in so many fights
« Reply #23 on: January 02, 2024, 04:17:34 PM »
Natalie as I told you before I will beat that ass of yours just keep running that fat ass mouth bitch.   I Will mop the floor with your hair and face bitch.

Offline Nataliefightsyou

• God Member
« Reply #24 on: January 02, 2024, 04:21:00 PM »
Natalie as I told you before I will beat that ass of yours just keep running that fat ass mouth bitch.   I Will mop the floor with your hair and face bitch.

Bitch just try it because I going to shit that fat face of yours up! I going beat you like a throw rug on the floor slut!

Offline MaverickJ

• I told you when I came I was a gambler
« Reply #25 on: January 02, 2024, 05:07:06 PM »
Natalie for the win
I told you when I came I was a gambler

Offline Nataliefightsyou

• God Member
« Reply #26 on: January 02, 2024, 05:07:38 PM »
I get the address of the place to meet this bitch Kandy we been wanting to fight for a long time and it’s time. We both been offered money and people to help us meet. Now that we can I more than ready!  I get there and in my blue and white sundress I kick my sandals off not wearing a bra I drop me sundress just wearing a white seethru G that shows my mound and out line as my nipples harder then they been before anger burning deep as I wait on this bitch to show.

I cross my arms and waiting on this bitch to show up seeing the carpet is new. I thinking how I am going to bust this bitch and wipe the floor with her.

Offline kandy

• I been in so many fights
« Reply #27 on: January 02, 2024, 06:01:11 PM »
You sure do like to dream bitch, once I get my hands on you and end up sitting on top of you and hear you cry like a baby for me to get off of you so bring it bitch

Offline Nataliefightsyou

• God Member
« Reply #28 on: January 02, 2024, 06:11:01 PM »
You sure do like to dream bitch, once I get my hands on you and end up sitting on top of you and hear you cry like a baby for me to get off of you so bring it bitch

Oh it’s no dream slut, bitch come on because when I get a hold of you, I going to beat the hell out of you! I get on your face so your cries are muffled! You be BEGGING me to get off! Let go bitch!

Offline topgear15

• God Member
  • Enjoy female wrestling & catfighting
« Reply #29 on: January 02, 2024, 10:41:10 PM »

Oh it’s no dream slut, bitch come on because when I get a hold of you, I going to beat the hell out of you! I get on your face so your cries are muffled! You be BEGGING me to get off! Let go bitch!
   So far all Natalie just talk from Kandy no action
I like reading the stories on this site and talking to some of the members.