News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

DT Wrestling

• 6 Replies

Offline mongo99

DT Wrestling
« on: January 02, 2024, 04:09:53 PM »
Disappeared?

Their site hasn't been available for nearly a fortnight now.

Offline jaybee

• God Member
  • U know the best way to break up a catfight? DON'T
Re: DT Wrestling
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2024, 06:07:54 PM »
I noticed that today. I just made a purchase from them this past Thursday. Maybe it's just restructuring or a temporary problem.

Offline daz

• God Member
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2024, 09:42:34 PM »
I recieved an Email from them today, They are trying to get the site back up as soon as possible after technical issues.

Offline mister4562004

• I have had a girl fight fetish for many years
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2024, 03:09:19 AM »
The DT Wrestling site has been down for at least a week now, It seems odd that a technical problem could last this long, although it is certainly possible. Does anyone know anything else?

Offline jaybee

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2024, 10:57:39 AM »
They posted the following on their website...

"On December 30, 2023, DT Wrestling’s web server failed, but we’re working hard to rebuild our site on a new platform!"

This is sad. It'll probably take a while before they can restore all of that content. I'm glad I got the last few videos I wanted from them  literally the day before the site crashed :-\

« Last Edit: January 08, 2024, 11:00:14 AM by jaybee »

Offline jaybee

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2024, 02:09:42 PM »
Dt is back up and running. The bad part is I think you can only get the latest videos released today 1/11/24 dating back a month or two

Offline jaymcmillian

« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2024, 09:08:37 AM »
There must be more to the story with their website as Hosting companies will do daily backups in case of a server crash.  Plus for as long as they have been around I can't imagine that they didn't keep a backup at their office.
I've had multiple  websites for years in a few unrelated markets and we keep multiple internal back ups on several external drives including one set kept on a hard drive in a bank safety deposit box in case we had a fire or something.
Plus they could easily get back most of their coding from the most recent web archive on the Wayback machine site where there are archives of the site going back to 1999 with the most archive being from January 5, 2024.
Here is a link to that most recent archive so perhaps someone might let them know about it on the off chance they didn't know that site is archived.
https://web.archive.org/web/20231201110424/https://www.dtwrestling.com