News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

SUPERSTAR of 2024 catfight

• 42 Replies

Offline Terry 'the warrior'

Re: SUPERSTAR of 2024 catfight
« Reply #15 on: January 07, 2024, 09:47:32 AM »
I arrive at the mansion and head in the living room licking my lips pours and glass of wine and waits to see witch lovely bitch comes over to challenge me
I arrive at the mansion and i immediatly approach you, hey bitch i say slapping your face
I'm back, i want boxing catfight sexfight female male and Ts

Offline marlu Queen

• God Member
« Reply #16 on: January 07, 2024, 10:21:40 AM »
I arrive at the mansion where the tournament is held moving my hips and my breasts, I greet Storm with a hug and I head to the living room where I pour myself a glass of champagne waiting for the other bitches
I arrive in the mansioni, and you are my target, i come closer to you pushing hard my boobs against yours
I throw my glass of champagne in the face of that bitch Valery... taking advantage of the opportunity to grab that bitch's tits with both hands and push her against the table in the hall of the mansion... dirty whore!
You fucking bitch,  you grab me my boobs and squeeze hard push me against the table, i immediatly react grabbing your hard nipples and pulling them brutally
Our heels echo throughout the room, I grab your nipples and begin to pull and twist them between screams, you are a whore!
Proud to be a member of Vicious Fighters - VF Rules !!!

Offline Bustyvalery1998

• God Member
« Reply #17 on: January 07, 2024, 11:02:19 AM »
I arrive at the mansion where the tournament is held moving my hips and my breasts, I greet Storm with a hug and I head to the living room where I pour myself a glass of champagne waiting for the other bitches
I arrive in the mansioni, and you are my target, i come closer to you pushing hard my boobs against yours
I throw my glass of champagne in the face of that bitch Valery... taking advantage of the opportunity to grab that bitch's tits with both hands and push her against the table in the hall of the mansion... dirty whore!
You fucking bitch,  you grab me my boobs and squeeze hard push me against the table, i immediatly react grabbing your hard nipples and pulling them brutally
Our heels echo throughout the room, I grab your nipples and begin to pull and twist them between screams, you are a whore!
You twist and pull my nipples while i slam your boobs and i start to squeeze and milk them you are a whore i scream to you
I am a 18 year old girl with big boobs, I love titfight catfight sexfight boxing and titboxing, I want to dominate my opponent in every sense, , my stats are 5'9 135lbs 36EE 26 36

Offline marlu Queen

• God Member
« Reply #18 on: January 07, 2024, 11:30:58 AM »
You twist and pull my nipples while i slam your boobs and i start to squeeze and milk them you are a whore i scream to you
Releasing one of your nipples, I grab your hair and begin to pull it to the side forcefully, twisting your head until you almost hit it on your shoulder, come here whore, I'm going to make you bald!

Offline Miss Hell for leather lynx

• God Member
  • Big Is viscous
« Reply #19 on: January 07, 2024, 03:49:10 PM »
I arrive at the mansion and head in the living room licking my lips pours and glass of wine and waits to see witch lovely bitch comes over to challenge me
I arrive at the mansion and i immediatly approach you, hey bitch i say slapping your face
wow nice slap Terry I smile take this bitch as I slap your face back shall we take this to the poolside
Big girls fight hard

Offline Anne_Cougar

• God Member
« Reply #20 on: January 07, 2024, 10:00:40 PM »
Amused, i sit on the sidelines and watch the action.
Apparently some sluts have missed their bus and all i can do at the moment is watch.
There're things in life that you've to do.

Offline Bustyvalery1998

• God Member
« Reply #21 on: January 08, 2024, 10:10:01 AM »
Releasing one of your nipples, I grab your hair and begin to pull it to the side forcefully, twisting your head until you almost hit it on your shoulder, come here whore, I'm going to make you bald!
I scream in pain but i resist, i leave your battered boobs only to grab you in a savage frontal bearhug, my boobs raise yours under your chin
I am a 18 year old girl with big boobs, I love titfight catfight sexfight boxing and titboxing, I want to dominate my opponent in every sense, , my stats are 5'9 135lbs 36EE 26 36

Offline Terry 'the warrior'

« Reply #22 on: January 08, 2024, 10:12:37 AM »
wow nice slap Terry I smile take this bitch as I slap your face back shall we take this to the poolside
Your sllap deform brutally my face, but i react slapping you with a left right slap
I'm back, i want boxing catfight sexfight female male and Ts

Offline Miss Hell for leather lynx

• God Member
  • Big Is viscous
« Reply #23 on: January 08, 2024, 01:40:06 PM »
Your sllap deform brutally my face, but i react slapping you with a left right slap
argh bitch my head snaps back from your left and right slap I grab your hair yanking your head from side to side as I drag you poolside I teach you bitch not to mess with me cxnt
Big girls fight hard

Offline Anne_Cougar

• God Member
« Reply #24 on: January 08, 2024, 06:09:13 PM »
Where are the rest of the people who really wanted to be Superstar 2024?
You cowardly bitches!
There're things in life that you've to do.

Offline jojofit

« Reply #25 on: January 08, 2024, 07:50:14 PM »
i'm looking straight two other italians beautys fight and i'm thinking to launch myself against the winner but  another italian girl taked my attention, i saw a tall blonde called tiger at the opposite side of the room, she is looking at me, i take off my t shirt launching a challenge

Offline marlu Queen

• God Member
« Reply #26 on: January 09, 2024, 06:54:59 AM »
I scream in pain but i resist, i leave your battered boobs only to grab you in a savage frontal bearhug, my boobs raise yours under your chin
damn bitch... you give me a bear hug... my breasts are crushed against yours and I start moving my shoulders left and right trying to relocate my tits, I manage to put my tit inside your cleavage trying to separate your two breasts with my left and right movements while I hiss at you... damn bitch

Offline Bustyvalery1998

• God Member
« Reply #27 on: January 10, 2024, 10:44:02 AM »
damn bitch... you give me a bear hug... my breasts are crushed against yours and I start moving my shoulders left and right trying to relocate my tits, I manage to put my tit inside your cleavage trying to separate your two breasts with my left and right movements while I hiss at you... damn bitch
You dislocate my boobs ohhhhh bitch i say moaning , so i leave the hug and i start to move my shoulders hitting hard your boobs with mine left right

Offline marlu Queen

• God Member
« Reply #28 on: January 10, 2024, 12:53:12 PM »
Ok... Let's titfight you bitchhhh

Offline Bustyvalery1998

• God Member
« Reply #29 on: January 10, 2024, 02:18:39 PM »
Ok... Let's titfight you bitchhhh
I'll destroy you