News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

SUPERSTAR of 2024 catfight

• 42 Replies

Offline ##catfightWATCHA413

• God Member
Re: SUPERSTAR of 2024 catfight
« Reply #30 on: January 10, 2024, 07:00:52 PM »
Come on Marlu. You are the best at this!  You don’t have a title in pollfights for nothing.  And loads of experience from others challenging you
The Fun of Fighting is devilishly exciting

Online marlu Queen

• God Member
« Reply #31 on: January 10, 2024, 11:54:36 PM »
Ok... Let's titfight you bitchhhh
I'll destroy you
damn bitch... I take a step back, gaining momentum and I crash my breasts head-on against yours again... let's have a titfight bitch... while I continue pushing with my breasts moving my shoulders left and right
Proud to be a member of Vicious Fighters - VF Rules !!!

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #32 on: January 11, 2024, 04:40:08 AM »
i'm looking straight two other italians beautys fight and i'm thinking to launch myself against the winner but  another italian girl taked my attention, i saw a tall blonde called tiger at the opposite side of the room, she is looking at me, i take off my t shirt launching a challenge

Awesome photo Jojo!!

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #33 on: January 11, 2024, 04:45:19 AM »
Only a few days left ..
Until this is decided .....

Keep those votes coming!!

Offline Bustyvalery1998

• God Member
« Reply #34 on: January 11, 2024, 04:54:45 PM »
I'll destroy you
damn bitch... I take a step back, gaining momentum and I crash my breasts head-on against yours again... let's have a titfight bitch... while I continue pushing with my breasts moving my shoulders left and right
You attack my boobs not bad bitch i say countering you with my boobs left tight hits rain on our boobs over and over we continue mercyless to hit and deform our boobs
« Last Edit: January 11, 2024, 05:00:31 PM by Bustyvalery1998 »
I am a 18 year old girl with big boobs, I love titfight catfight sexfight boxing and titboxing, I want to dominate my opponent in every sense, , my stats are 5'9 135lbs 36EE 26 36

Online marlu Queen

• God Member
« Reply #35 on: January 11, 2024, 08:00:59 PM »
I'll destroy you
You attack my boobs not bad bitch i say countering you with my boobs left tight hits rain on our boobs over and over we continue mercyless to hit and deform our boobs

Damn bitch, we scream at each other and our tits collide again and again, I try to hit you from top to bottom... bitch, you will come out of this fight with your tits damaged...

Offline Bustyvalery1998

• God Member
« Reply #36 on: January 12, 2024, 08:48:44 AM »
I'll destroy you

Damn bitch, we scream at each other and our tits collide again and again, I try to hit you from top to bottom... bitch, you will come out of this fight with your tits damaged...
I am a 18 year old girl with big boobs, I love titfight catfight sexfight boxing and titboxing, I want to dominate my opponent in every sense, , my stats are 5'9 135lbs 36EE 26 36

Offline Bustyvalery1998

• God Member
« Reply #37 on: January 12, 2024, 08:50:51 AM »
I'll destroy you

You repeatly hit my boobs from the top, i smile to you not bad old bitch, i say before i brutally raise your boobs under your chin crushing them, One, two three times, i'll ruin you bitch

Offline User1

• God Member
  • Easy going guy
« Reply #38 on: January 12, 2024, 03:41:34 PM »
I saw Marlu and Valery in close combat so often, seems the time has finally come that Valery conquers Marlus tits with hers!

Online marlu Queen

• God Member
« Reply #39 on: January 12, 2024, 04:33:28 PM »
I'll destroy you

You repeatly hit my boobs from the top, i smile to you not bad old bitch, i say before i brutally raise your boobs under your chin crushing them, One, two three times, i'll ruin you bitch
bitch I can feel your breasts pushing against my tits from below... but I push hard and I manage to put my tits against your chin, while you trip and fall on your ass to the floor... Bitch, the votes show you as the winner, but this is not it will be like this...

Offline Bustyvalery1998

• God Member
« Reply #40 on: January 12, 2024, 04:39:58 PM »
I'll destroy you

bitch I can feel your breasts pushing against my tits from below... but I push hard and I manage to put my tits against your chin, while you trip and fall on your ass to the floor... Bitch, the votes show you as the winner, but this is not it will be like this...
You put on my ass but i get up immediatly and i attack your boobs mercyless left and right rain on yours before i brutally start to bump on you, i'm the best bitch i say flattening your tits

Offline Anne_Cougar

• God Member
« Reply #41 on: January 12, 2024, 11:14:07 PM »
Congratulation Valery!!!
There're things in life that you've to do.

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #42 on: January 12, 2024, 11:24:55 PM »
CONGRATS to BUSTYVALERY1998 ..

YOUR WINNER  !!!

Jojofit made her work for it so special kudos to her !!

THANKS to all the ladies being part of this !!
Now champagne toast and Superstar award to
BUSTYVALERY1998 !!