News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

She-Hulk vs Titania: Definitive Revenge!

• 6 Replies

Offline Savant

• I love catfights!
She-Hulk vs Titania: Definitive Revenge!
« on: January 07, 2024, 10:13:46 PM »
As each punch exploded into She-Hulk’s chin Titania thought to herself “At last! At last!”

The redheaded supervillain was sitting on top of the prone She-Hulk launching shot after shot into her punch-drunk rival.

Titania felt an almost orgasmic pleasure stir inside her as she saw the effect of her assault: She-Hulk’s eyes rolling into the back of her head, drool seeping out of the corners of her mouth as Titania battered her into a concussion.

How many times had these two women fought? Countless times. It was always closely fought. They were roughly equal in strength. But how many times had Titania lost? Every time. With the sole exception of their very first fight on the Beyonder’s Battle Planet where, with the aid of the Wrecking Crew, Titania had beaten She-Hulk into a coma. Ever since then Mary “Titania” MacPherran had sought to recapture the thrill of that initial victory but she had always come up short. She-Hulk’s strength grew as she became more angry and this would always tip the scales in favour of the Jade Giantess.

She-Hulk had sent her away to prison many times and she had lost years of her life behind her bars as a result.

But not today.

Maybe it was the power enhancements she had obtained from Dr. Doom…maybe she had just caught She-Hulk on an off day…but for whatever reason after a lengthy and destructive fight that levelled a city block, Titania had gradually asserted control and was now executing the coup de grace.

“Come on Walters,” she panted, using She-Hulk’s real name of Jennifer Walter’s, “admit I have beat you and beg me for mercy.

Any opportunity for She-Hulk to plead for mercy was forestalled as another rock hard punch exploded into her jaw.

“Oh my goodness! I think I broke your jaw with that one, didn’t I?” laughed Titania.

Titania grabbed She-Hulk by the cheeks to assess the damage and sure enough she could see she had cracked the brunette’s jaw. She-Hulk’s eyes were unfocused, her head a dizzy mess.

Titania wasn’t finished though. She rolled She-Hulk onto her stomach then, grabbing one handful of the superheroine’s shorts and another handful of her hair, she dog-walked her up against a nearby fire hydrant.

She then proceeded to pound She-Hulk’s forehead against the fire hydrant over and over and over again. If the superheroine was not concussed before she surely was now as a trickle of blood opened up on her forehead.

Rolling Jennifer Walters back onto her back, Titania once again sat astride her. Again squishing her face with her hands, she asked her:

“Hey, do you give up Shulkie?”

But She-Hulk was too far gone to answer.

“Hey Walters, do you even know where you are? Do you know what’s happening to you? Do you even know your name? Say your name.”

But She-Hulk only drooled incoherently.

Titania laughed in triumph. "Oh boy, looks like I turned you into an airhead."

“Tell you what,” said the redhead, “ask for mercy and I won’t subject you to the worst, most brutal breast smother in recorded history.”

But Titania already knew She-Hulk was too punch drunk to say anything.

“Okee-Dokie, don’t say I didn’t give you a chance,” laughter the supervillain before leaning over and pressing her tits firmly over the face of her arch-enemy.

Titania’s breasts, sweaty from the long fight, formed a vacuum seal over Jennifer Walters’ face.

The superheroine felt all the light blotted out of her world as Titania’s heavy breasts sealed her face.

She-Hulk desperately tried to breathe in oxygen. Even gamma-powered super-beings need to breathe but Titania was merciless and relentless.

The redhead periodically shifted her hips so that she bring the maximum amount of weight onto She-Hulk’s face. She just kept pressing and pressing and pressing…

“At last you’re mine Walters. At last you’re paying the price for all those times you beat me. At last I am giving your arrogant, goody two-shoes ass getting the beat down I dreamed about giving you. You're going to the hospital for a long time after this."

She-Hulk squirmed futilely under the never-ending breast smother, but eventually all of her remaining strength was drained and she grew still.

“That’s right bitch, suck on those titties, keep sucking loser because I’m gonna keep feeding them to you,” proclaimed a triumphant Mary McPherran.

Titania could hear the alarms coming of approaching police cars and ambulances. That was okay. She had waited a long time for this moment and she was going to enjoy it. And there was nothing Jennifer Walters could do about it anymore.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2024, 10:17:45 PM by Savant »

Offline KatieJobber

Re: She-Hulk vs Titania: Definitive Revenge!
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2024, 08:34:58 PM »
Absolutely wonderful!! It’s been awhile since I’ve really enjoyed a story on this site! Keep up the great work!

Offline Savant

• I love catfights!
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2024, 10:15:32 PM »
Absolutely wonderful!! It’s been awhile since I’ve really enjoyed a story on this site! Keep up the great work!

Thanks very much! Glad you enjoyed it.

Offline Dan Zone43

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2024, 12:54:26 AM »
Oh yeah, Titania! Let's see you tussle with my girl, Rogue!!!

Offline snw

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2024, 03:31:35 AM »
Love it when the bad girl wins. Bad girls know how to show the loser up in a way that is humiliating. They’re just better at being bad and savoring a victory. Nicely done.

Offline Savant

• I love catfights!
« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2024, 10:48:40 AM »
Love it when the bad girl wins. Bad girls know how to show the loser up in a way that is humiliating. They’re just better at being bad and savoring a victory. Nicely done.

I agree! Glad you enjoyed the story. Thanks for your comment.

Offline krispin

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2024, 11:48:58 AM »
Great. I always love when the good girl is defeated and humiliated.
What about a story with a slender superheroine weak without her powers and dominated by a more curvy big titted villainess?