News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Favorite TPC Rivalry?

• 7 Replies

Online 305CaliforniaSupreme

Favorite TPC Rivalry?
« on: January 08, 2024, 09:49:17 AM »
I love the Lena Davey vs Ayeshia rivalry. The trash talk, competitiveness, bad blood, and all.

Offline Soulsville

Re: Favorite TPC Rivalry?
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2024, 06:31:42 PM »
I certainly agree, from that first bout in front of the audience to the last three brawls they are what I spent years looking for. Unscripted & having two of the fights in a ring with no ref, rounds or time limit just added to the experience. Oh for a time machine with a number of HD camera positions and good editing for all the fights the two of them had. I never really got all the back story behind the rivalry, with an interest like this and an active imagination of course you could make up your own. However someone did point out that Ayeshia considered herself "Numero Uno" & the young pretender Lena wanted a shot at the title. I think that Lena's defeat by Ayeshia in the first bout might have riled her up somewhat especially in front of an audience & she wanted revenge. It does make you wonder if there's anything else in the TPC archives that hasn't been released yet ? A rematch between Lena & Lisa-Marie perhaps, now that would be something as there was certainly some needle in that fight. Did Ayeshia retire after her last defeat by Lena or did they have any more brawls ? My thanks and appreciation to the people behind TPC for what they did for women's wrestling back in the day & in Lena / Ayeshia's case out & out brawling ! Unfortunately I never plucked up the courage to attend a live show back in the day so that's always been a regret.  I always wondered what happened to Lena & Ayeshia after TPC, any ideas ?
I've been a devotee of female combat for the majority of my 65 years. Never been lucky enough to see one IRL so thanks to the Internet for widening my horizons somewhat and altering my early misconception that it was a somewhat solitary fetish.

Offline jq000004

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2024, 03:33:22 PM »
Although not in the same league as Lena / Ayeshia for full-on fighting, I enjoyed the bouts between Laura Lee and Lucy Brand. Though their matches were sporting both girls intended to win, with Lucy getting her revenge for two wrestling defeats by giving Laura a tough boxing lesson.

Offline Markleilani

• God Member
  • I'm trying to put together all of Macbeth's work.
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2024, 04:29:34 PM »
I agree with Lena - Ayesha, three (?) quality fights.

Did Ayesha win two of the three?

Another short lived rivalry was Lena - Marie Laure , a one sided rivalry.

Offline Tap Her Out

« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2024, 09:24:15 PM »
I have couple to add;
Lisa Marie vs Kara Fox (Seemed Legit Two Tough New Zealanders that didn't like to lose
Monica vs Jeanne  ( They became great friends but before then they had a good scrap JHP-1 & 2
Sonia had some good one piece (Check there catalog)

_

Offline Soulsville

« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2024, 11:53:07 AM »
The other good thing about Lena vs Ayeshia was it seems that both ladies had some wrestling skills so at some point they must have had some training. Whilst Crystal just let the girls loose on each other, TPC went for a more technical production. Some of those early Crystal fights though were just awesome in their own right.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2024, 09:34:02 PM by Soulsville »
I've been a devotee of female combat for the majority of my 65 years. Never been lucky enough to see one IRL so thanks to the Internet for widening my horizons somewhat and altering my early misconception that it was a somewhat solitary fetish.

Offline markuk

• God Member
  • interested in male v male wrestling and watching f
« Reply #6 on: January 21, 2024, 08:04:41 PM »
Susan v Maggie. Maggie was better and stronger than Susan. She beat her at least twice in competitive fights.

Offline presenterfan

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: January 23, 2024, 06:25:49 PM »
Maggie vs Susan was the first ever match I saw live.  I had seen both wrestle on VHS tapes (gives an idea when it was).   They wrestled ar a Festelle meet, shortly before the two Phil’s split, Phil Ryder kept the Festelle operation.  Phil Barret started the TPC  in Norfolk.   Both women wore one piece swimsuits and I hate to say but in the usual 10 minute match,  Maggie beat Susan easily, 4-1 I think.  I was disappointed with Susan’s performance. At the time I though theses were the two best wrestlers at Festelle.and I had hoped to see a more fiesty and closer encounter.