News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Source of Video

• 5 Replies

Offline Joebrick

• Deviant Art
Source of Video
« on: January 09, 2024, 03:20:06 AM »
Was wondering if anyone might recognize where this is from

Thanks
Just a guy passing thru, who loves women vs women in sexy battle.

Offline bayguy

Re: Source of Video
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2024, 05:07:25 AM »
The person with her back to the camera is definitely Renee of the catfight  Haven…. I do not know the woman facing the camera, but I have found Renee and her husband very accessible in the past….. I don’t know if she ever matched up with the famous JT but there’s a possibility that it might be her but I honestly don’t know…..

Offline Joebrick

• Deviant Art
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2024, 10:55:27 AM »
Thanks. I was convinced it was from CFH and it was Renee but the woman facing away has a tattoo and I haven't found a reference Pic of Renee where she has that tattoo.  Anyway I contacted CFH but haven't heard  would love to fund this video. 
Just a guy passing thru, who loves women vs women in sexy battle.

Offline psy999999

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2024, 01:14:40 PM »
There is a four picture series (including this one) of Renee vs an unknown blond.  I’ve never seen the blond on Catfighthaven or Shyrenee, and the pics may have been posed rather than an actual match.  I never asked Renee so you might try.

Offline MaskedBunny

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2024, 06:40:24 AM »
Let us know what you hear back!

Offline bayguy

« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2024, 05:32:25 AM »
I reached out to JT and it is not her… sorry for the incorrect id …. But I do believe it is still Renee the tattoo gives that away.