News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

New producer of REAL CATFIGHT( including slaps face) with hot Latin girls.

• 7 Replies

Offline carolin

• i hate fake profiles !! odio los perfiles falso !
Hello everyone, we are a new producer of real catfight videos with beautifuls and hot Latin girls. Our vision is 100% real catfight, competitive but maintaining the femininity of women. Since women used to fight like cats, thats why they got the name "CATFIGHT". The sexy thing about a female fight is the exaltation of womens beauty with natural femenine blows. Our fights do not contain punches or kicks thats are not typical of women ( also, if sometimes during our fights, it is inevitale that there will be these types of blows, it may happen that some girl breaks the rules We are always careful to ensure thats this does not happen, because the safety of the girls is important)
Although it is true that during our fights some of the girls have lost blood, it has been  because for a fight to be intense and violent, it is not necessary to fight like a man, women can be strong and aggresive using the old way of fighting and obtain an extemely sexy and feminine result.

« Last Edit: January 10, 2024, 03:35:28 PM by carolin »
i am here for IRL with rules, before pics with paper with date and later webcam

Offline afzbb

Hello everyone, we are a new producer of real catfight videos with beautifuls and hot Latin girls. Our vision is 100% real catfight, competitive but maintaining the femininity of women. Since women used to fight like cats, thats why they got the name "CATFIGHT". The sexy thing about a female fight is the exaltation of womens beauty with natural femenine blows. Our fights do not contain punches or kicks thats are not typical of women ( also, if sometimes during our fights, it is inevitale that there will be these types of blows, it may happen that some girl breaks the rules We are always careful to ensure thats this does not happen, because the safety of the girls is important)
Although it is true that during our fights some of the girls have lost blood, it has been  because for a fight to be intense and violent, it is not necessary to fight like a man, women can be strong and aggresive using the old way of fighting and obtain an extemely sexy and feminine result.

I am missing a reference to a website.   :)

Offline gmenn

• God Member
  • I love catfights and stockinged feet (RHT and FF)

I hope they pull each other's hair like mad!

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
Be interesting to see .. How this develops ..
Very hard to beat .. The beauty and fighting passion.  Of the Latina or Italian ladies.

Just seem to be that warm, feisty blood, and spirit with both.
So a Latina catfight studio.
Could be something to see.

Offline carolin

Hi Guys, 07 March night ( in 48 hours) this 2 Hot Latin woman will catfight with this rules : Face Slaps, Body Slaps, Hair pulling, Body Punchs and Wrestling .

Real catfight, 100% competitive !!!

Offline flore

So how can we see this, do you have a website, gumroad or clips4sale?

Offline carolin

This night this 2 hot latin girls will fight each other to show who is the better woman .

Yes all the material will be on clips4sale

Offline carolin

This night in 2 hours, this two hot latin women they will fight !!!

I hope tomorrow morning i can loan some picture and in 2 days i will sell the videos in clips4sale