News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Battle for the Throne Marlu Queen challenges BustyMariaFighjts

• 18 Replies

Offline RowdyOldMan

• God Member
Battle for the Throne Marlu Queen challenges BustyMariaFighjts
« on: January 12, 2024, 12:35:55 PM »
Marlu Queen has challenged BustyMaria after maria defeated Jennyfights. The penthouse is ready again for a battle of championship contenders. The women have been having a battle of words now it is time for them to put everything out there in a no holds barred battle.

Offline RowdyOldMan

• God Member
Re: Battle for the Throne Marlu Queen challenges BustyMariaFighjts
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2024, 04:20:23 PM »
Maria contacted me and explained to me that Marlu has challenged her to a match. They have been rivals a while and Maria wanted to get her hands on Marlu. Marlu was more than ready to take on Maria and I offered the penthouse for their confrontation. I have made arrangements for food and drink to be available for the spectators and though there is limited space for spectator's monitors have been set up outside the penthouse for people to watch.

Online marlu Queen

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2024, 04:45:26 PM »
I arrive at the penthouse wearing heels and a dress, no bra, the elevator door opens and I see Rowdy, I go to him and give him a kiss, thank you for organizing this evening, I look around and see several familiar girls , among them Alison... while I wait for that bitch Maria, standing with my hands on my hips... We are both neighbors in the same neighborhood and we have our differences
Proud to be a member of Vicious Fighters - VF Rules !!!

Offline RowdyOldMan

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2024, 05:02:11 PM »
I see Marlu enter, and I give her a hug and a kiss. "You are very welcome and good luck tonight." Marlu and I wait for Maria to arrive.

Offline bustymariafights

« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2024, 11:10:59 PM »
As Rowdy and I have become great friends over the last several months and having him as my own personal catfight organizer has been fantastic, its funny because Ive been in the Penthouse all along, Rowdy and I have been up her for the last couple days just chatting, and enjoying each others company, so when I hear the commotion and some of the cheers coming from behing the master suite bedroom door I know that bitch Marlu most have made it!!

I bust the double doors open from the bedroom standing proudly in my red velvet top and black corsett, my heels clicking as I walk on the hardwood floor, my big breasts proudly bouncing as I see the amazing Melody who is a great fighter, and also Alison who has been on imposing her will on everyone she has faced, also Aude's beautiful self is here, as I make my way through the crowd as the cheers and roars when they see me and I finally make my way over to Rowdy, snatch Marlus hand off of him and glare at her, as I press my breasts against Rowdys chest and give him a proper kiss!! Yt

Offline bustymariafights

« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2024, 11:13:15 PM »
No turning back now BITCH, just the two of us till one of us cant move!!!

Offline D69again

« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2024, 11:24:22 PM »
It's cold this weekend. At least this fight is going to be hot!

Offline Titfight_fan67

• Just a guy who finds female fighting interesting.
« Reply #7 on: January 12, 2024, 11:41:03 PM »
Good luck ladies

Online marlu Queen

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: January 13, 2024, 12:03:37 AM »
I see that bitch Maria come out and with a push she pushes Rowdy away from me while kissing him... I raise my arms full of fury and with both hands I grab Maria's hair from behind and separates her from Rowdy... okay, let the fight begin... driving my knee into your kidneys separating you from Rowdy

Offline bustymariafights

« Reply #9 on: January 13, 2024, 12:20:39 AM »
I feel you snatch my hair from behind as I grimace when I feel hit my kidneys "Ugh!!" as I waste no time swinging my left elbow back behind me as I feel it slam into your left breast hard and then I twist my shouders the other way and my right elbow swing back up high slamming into your cheek "Crack!!" as I feel your grip on my hair release and it gives me the chance to spin around to be face to face and tit to tit with you!! "NOW ITS FIGHT BITCH, NOW THAT WE ARE FACING EACH OTHER NOT ATTACKING ME FROM BEHIND!!"  Yt

Offline ##catfightWATCHA413

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: January 13, 2024, 12:21:49 AM »
Let the battle begin and see who is the nastiest fighter
The Fun of Fighting is devilishly exciting

Online marlu Queen

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: January 13, 2024, 07:33:12 AM »
You bitch, you were the first one who came pushing with those cow tits... releasing a slap with my left hand that connects with your face, I immediately release another slap with my right hand that hits your other cheek. You can win the poll, but we'll see the fight... dirty whore! yt

Offline Sexy Fitness Mommy

« Reply #12 on: January 13, 2024, 07:39:15 AM »
Gonna be another absolute slaughter of Marlu as Maria completely dominated from start to finish.
Fit-thick is best thick.

Offline RowdyOldMan

• God Member
« Reply #13 on: January 13, 2024, 08:47:14 AM »
When Maria came out of the bedroom and kissed me, I felt her breasts on me then I heard her gasp as Marlu grabbed her hair and pulled her away from me. I quickly step away as the guests roar as the war is starting.

Offline bustymariafights

« Reply #14 on: January 13, 2024, 07:11:56 PM »
Your slap stings as I can feel the warmth on my cheek grow, my head snaps and hair flies from the force but I knew before this fight started it wasnt going to be easy, as I draw back my left palm and send my left open handed slap hard across your face with a loud crack, then before you can even straighten your head back around I send my right fist slamming into the side of your left breast with a loud thud!!! Yt