News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Home turf or mutual ground?

• 18 Replies

Offline LovesWrath

Home turf or mutual ground?
« on: January 13, 2024, 12:04:43 AM »
Simple question. Is it better to arrange a match in your own home or in a mutual spot. Would either offer any advantages or disadvantages? 

Offline GrapplingMom

Re: Home turf or mutual ground?
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2024, 07:12:50 AM »
Simple question. Is it better to arrange a match in your own home or in a mutual spot. Would either offer any advantages or disadvantages?

In my experience it doesn't matter too much for me, whether it is at my house, her house, or a mutual friend's house. But that isn't the case for all women. I used to wrestle with a gal who insisted on always wrestling at her house due to the fact that she would get nervous in unfamiliar places. Every match she had at someone else's house would throw off her game in some little way and she came out with a loss.

In the end it really just depends on the person.

Offline suhmann

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2024, 10:01:08 AM »
I agree with grapplingmom that it all depends on the person. But even for variety and the history of your fights with specific rivals who don't mind fighting in different places, you can arrange them anywhere. For example, I like wrestling on the grass, in nature, or if you have enough space in the yard in your country house. You can wrestle and roll on the grass in a large area without being afraid to rest against a sofa or a corner, which sometimes hinders and helps in the fight. But fights at home are also very interesting, in that you fight on the couch and fall to the floor and lock yourself in an embrace against a wall or door, fighting for an advantage.. It seems to me that if the opponent is not against and does not mind numerous rematches, fight with her in different places :)

Offline CatfightsAreFun

• Patreon
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2024, 05:40:47 PM »
I agree with grapplingmom that it all depends on the person. But even for variety and the history of your fights with specific rivals who don't mind fighting in different places, you can arrange them anywhere. For example, I like wrestling on the grass, in nature, or if you have enough space in the yard in your country house. You can wrestle and roll on the grass in a large area without being afraid to rest against a sofa or a corner, which sometimes hinders and helps in the fight. But fights at home are also very interesting, in that you fight on the couch and fall to the floor and lock yourself in an embrace against a wall or door, fighting for an advantage.. It seems to me that if the opponent is not against and does not mind numerous rematches, fight with her in different places :)

Where is that first image from? Is it digitally altered?
Be sure to check out my Patreon if you're into 3D rendered stories! - https://www.patreon.com/CatfightsAreFun

Offline suhmann

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2024, 08:01:37 AM »

Why, it's from a short video

Offline CatfightsAreFun

• Patreon
« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2024, 02:43:30 PM »

Why, it's from a short video

Is it uploaded anywhere?
Be sure to check out my Patreon if you're into 3D rendered stories! - https://www.patreon.com/CatfightsAreFun

Offline aniani

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2024, 06:33:18 PM »
Fight in nature sound hot. But I wonder fighting in public place, is there any law issue if both women agreed to fight willingly?

Offline suhmann

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: January 17, 2024, 10:18:20 AM »
Fight in nature sound hot. But I wonder fighting in public place, is there any law issue if both women agreed to fight willingly?

Well, I think of course there will be problems :). In any case, the police classify this as a violation of public order and hooliganism. There is a risk of injury.And most people are not fans of catfight and women fight, unfortunately :)) At best, it should be some kind of event.

Offline Mike_Lynn

« Reply #8 on: January 17, 2024, 12:44:09 PM »
If it is a private, arranged catfight, then the advantage would go to the woman on her homer turf. A mutually accepted location that offers neither woman an advantage would be the most fair.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2024, 07:23:14 PM by Mike_Lynn »

Offline Horny-Jew

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: January 18, 2024, 05:59:15 AM »
Thank you Suhmann for posting that image. The thought of the girl in the red shorts getting her top ripped is getting me horny.   ;D

Offline Sara_Grapples

« Reply #10 on: January 20, 2024, 09:25:59 PM »
Personally, going "on the road" for a match is always a bit of a thrill.

Offline tropic55

« Reply #11 on: January 20, 2024, 10:08:56 PM »

Well, I think of course there will be problems :). In any case, the police classify this as a violation of public order and hooliganism. There is a risk of injury.And most people are not fans of catfight and women fight, unfortunately :)) At best, it should be some kind of event.
In the Philippines I find that the police sort of turn a blind eye  and dont rush to stop it and move on, as the ladies fi they dont feel it is settled they start up again once the police leave. The locals seem to stop it when it gets out of hand.

Offline suhmann

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: January 21, 2024, 07:24:33 AM »

In the Philippines I find that the police sort of turn a blind eye  and dont rush to stop it and move on, as the ladies fi they dont feel it is settled they start up again once the police leave. The locals seem to stop it when it gets out of hand.
Well, it all depends on the mentality and local laws. And of course, in any case, if two women who solve their problems with a good fight, of course they will both be interested in this. And if they are interrupted, they will find each other to finish it. And it is possible to fight again if one of them has doubts :)

Offline DottiD

• God Member
« Reply #13 on: January 21, 2024, 03:41:20 PM »
Feeling safe and secure is always a huge plus so on that out look home turf, but since you can’t always have that choice it falls on letting the chips fall where they may.

Online DJP60

• God Member
« Reply #14 on: January 23, 2024, 03:08:27 PM »
My wife, Johnna Marie, has told me all her after football game

cheer team fights were outdoors in different locations depending

on where the town was they played in. She has fought in hotel

rooms/dorm rooms if her cheer team was at a winter cheer

team competition.
I have an interest in female
hooligans fights too as well as Russian girl gang fights!!
i also pay entertainers to fight 1 another and i get photos of them here in Las Vegas Nv Sabrina is now 6-1 Yes i pay strippers to fight each other for $$.