News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Playground AI

• 25 Replies

Offline Keano2

Re: Playground AI
« Reply #15 on: January 15, 2024, 08:25:33 PM »
This is great stuff and thank you for sharing.

Can I make a suggestion for a couple of UK celebrities

Would love to see what you can do with some likeness options with Carol Vorderman v Nigella Lawson even if just some staredown pictures.

Thanks. I am not a fan of Carol Vorderman but can understand why you mention her as she is a very curvy mature woman and Nigella too. I will see if it will give me anything decent

In the meantime, one of my fantasies is Davina McCall and Claire Sweeney - not a great likeness here but I tried lol, I hope Claire would destroy Davina as I am not a fan of her either  >:(

Offline DKBfb1

• God Member
« Reply #16 on: January 15, 2024, 09:59:43 PM »
Much of this will be way too vanilla for folks on here and if you are not a fan of women in tight jeans images then you will likely be disappointed too but I will share a few examples of what I have managed to extract
No problem on that front for me. I know some people hate jeans in catfights but I love them, especially if they're tucked into boots!!

Offline DKBfb1

• God Member
« Reply #17 on: January 16, 2024, 08:53:34 PM »
Nice work, I have been playing around with AI catfight art and while it still needs improvement it is clear that it is the near future.  Can you get hairpulling?

I have not been able to get any hair pulling output I am afraid. AI definitely not a fan of catfighting just now, even in many of the story generators they try to turn it around into a moment of enlightenment for the two catfighters and have them have an epiphany around how silly it was to be fighting in the first place lol
This might be a quite stupid thing for me to bring up so apologies in advance.

I really don't have any idea how any of the AI stuff works and I probably never will, but it's just that when I read what you said about the story generator I had what was, (for me) a flash of inspiration. Could there possibly be a sort of work-around to trick the AI into putting something together?

What I actually thought was something along the lines of "Two actresses audition for a movie. The movie culminates in the final scene with a catfight, They both want the roles and each perform tremendously well in their auditions. They put on a very convincing show for the casting director. It looks like a real fight but it is just a very well done act. Even the director thought it was a real fight but they reassured him afterwards that it was not. They both get hired. The end."

I know, stupid, but it might make some sense to someone somehow if explained in a better way. Thanks for this thread, it's awesome!!!!

Offline Keano2

« Reply #18 on: January 16, 2024, 09:20:46 PM »

[/quote]

What I actually thought was something along the lines of "Two actresses audition for a movie. The movie culminates in the final scene with a catfight, They both want the roles and each perform tremendously well in their auditions. They put on a very convincing show for the casting director. It looks like a real fight but it is just a very well done act. Even the director thought it was a real fight but they reassured him afterwards that it was not. They both get hired. The end."

[/quote]

I have tried a similar approach and suggested it was a fictional scene - works to a degree but still not what catfight fans would love to see. Cleverer folks or more IT savvy folks may be able to work their way around it but I am only getting so far just now. Can be frustrating but still enjoying some of what I am seeing

Offline ozyguy

« Reply #19 on: January 21, 2024, 02:24:15 AM »
My first attempt at an AI generated staredown.

{alt}

Offline ozyguy

« Reply #20 on: January 21, 2024, 12:41:32 PM »
A couple more.

{alt}
{alt}

Offline suhmann

• God Member
« Reply #21 on: January 23, 2024, 10:12:14 AM »
Good day!  :)

So, I have been messing around with this for a couple of months

can be frustrating at times but also managed to create some decent (in my eyes) stuff - if you spot extra limbs, extra fingers, abnormal looking eyes it's just something you have to accept and enjoy the better aspects of the pic  ;)

Getting it to depict catfights is difficult so it is largely a stare down output I have ended up with which I quite like.

Much of this will be way too vanilla for folks on here and if you are not a fan of women in tight jeans images then you will likely be disappointed too but I will share a few examples of what I have managed to extract

I have seen some other AI threads that discuss the fact that you can get it to depict a reasonable likeness of individual celebrities but when you try and put two together, it struggles and you end up with inferior lookalikes and sometimes just two identical women so I have started to splice individual images together which is a bit of a pain but still some fun images at the end of the day.

Hopefully something here for some of you to enjoy  :)
The characters are incredibly sexy. They have simply divine figures. The clothes only accentuate it. Very hot fights of such women with gorgeous asses and legs.

Offline Keano2

« Reply #22 on: January 25, 2024, 08:48:22 AM »
A few more from me. A bit more success when using the word wrestle  :)

Offline Keano2

« Reply #23 on: January 25, 2024, 08:54:47 AM »
Still persevering with the word fight though  ;)

Offline Keano2

« Reply #24 on: January 25, 2024, 09:02:06 AM »
add in rain  :)

Forgive some of the deformities  :-[

Offline Keano2

« Reply #25 on: January 25, 2024, 09:12:54 AM »
Finally some randoms