News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Playground AI

• 25 Replies

Offline Keano2

Playground AI
« on: January 13, 2024, 03:32:22 PM »
Good day!  :)

So, I have been messing around with this for a couple of months

can be frustrating at times but also managed to create some decent (in my eyes) stuff - if you spot extra limbs, extra fingers, abnormal looking eyes it's just something you have to accept and enjoy the better aspects of the pic  ;)

Getting it to depict catfights is difficult so it is largely a stare down output I have ended up with which I quite like.

Much of this will be way too vanilla for folks on here and if you are not a fan of women in tight jeans images then you will likely be disappointed too but I will share a few examples of what I have managed to extract

I have seen some other AI threads that discuss the fact that you can get it to depict a reasonable likeness of individual celebrities but when you try and put two together, it struggles and you end up with inferior lookalikes and sometimes just two identical women so I have started to splice individual images together which is a bit of a pain but still some fun images at the end of the day.

Hopefully something here for some of you to enjoy  :)

Offline Keano2

Re: Playground AI
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2024, 03:34:42 PM »
A few more action shots

Offline Keano2

« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2024, 03:41:58 PM »
Some stare downs

Offline Keano2

« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2024, 03:48:28 PM »
A fantasy catfight of mine - all spliced as the software does not seem to be capable of creating likeness when they are both included in the prompt

Jamie Lee Curtis vs Mimi Rogers

Offline lid624

« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2024, 03:56:51 PM »
Nice job. Maybe you could add some boxing ladies (in skirts, preferably ). Maybe dressed like the ladies in this reference pic.

Offline Keano2

« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2024, 03:59:55 PM »
Pam Grier and Tamara Dobson (I am unsure if it is a great likeness of Tamara but I do like the comparison it spits out for me) - again all spliced as including both in the prompt just did not work

Offline Keano2

« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2024, 04:05:06 PM »
some randoms to finish with  :)

Offline Gator Blood

« Reply #7 on: January 13, 2024, 05:42:49 PM »
Mimi Rogers  Was Lust Inducing Hot in the 1980s !!! One of my Faves
Celebrate  The Catfight Artists  !!!!!

Offline psy999999

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: January 13, 2024, 06:38:11 PM »
Nice work, I have been playing around with AI catfight art and while it still needs improvement it is clear that it is the near future.  Can you get hairpulling?

Offline Keano2

« Reply #9 on: January 13, 2024, 09:25:53 PM »
Nice work, I have been playing around with AI catfight art and while it still needs improvement it is clear that it is the near future.  Can you get hairpulling?

I have not been able to get any hair pulling output I am afraid. AI definitely not a fan of catfighting just now, even in many of the story generators they try to turn it around into a moment of enlightenment for the two catfighters and have them have an epiphany around how silly it was to be fighting in the first place lol

Offline themodsquad

« Reply #10 on: January 14, 2024, 03:26:36 AM »
Damn the potential is insanely great. My favorite thing is lookalikes fighting so this is ideal. Nude isn’t possible? God, doubles ready to fight with hairy pussies bristling and hard nipples would be outstanding

Offline Mike_Lynn

« Reply #11 on: January 14, 2024, 02:51:31 PM »
Just superb art! Thanks for sharing!

Offline Keano2

« Reply #12 on: January 15, 2024, 10:37:13 AM »
More skin on show in these ones  ;)

Only stare downs though I am afraid

Offline Ness

« Reply #13 on: January 15, 2024, 07:09:32 PM »
This is great stuff and thank you for sharing.

Can I make a suggestion for a couple of UK celebrities

Would love to see what you can do with some likeness options with Carol Vorderman v Nigella Lawson even if just some staredown pictures.

Offline DKBfb1

• God Member
« Reply #14 on: January 15, 2024, 08:24:07 PM »
Can I make a suggestion for a couple of UK celebrities
Or Kate Beckinsale vs any from Hayley Atwell/Gemma Atkinson/Liz Hurley/Catherine Zeta Jones/Cat Deeley?
Or Kate Beckinsale vs any combination from the above? Beautiful 1 vs 2, 3, 4, or even 5 jealous opponents.